Little Witch Academia

Where this dumb theory "Ursula/Chariot Sucked out Diana's mom life/magic force" come from?

Its getting annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The theory isn't that they sucked out Bernadette's life magic, it's that she gave it to Diana after she lost her yay.
It's still stupid.

>Sucy! Your new potion tastes awful!

Were threads ever as fast as right now?

CHARIOT LIED
DIANA'S MOM DIED

comfy

And then Sucy was a ladyboy.

Probably the first time Tattun came around

>user! You said you would cum outside!

Find the proper location of "Shiny" Chariot du Nord on this chart.

Leave magic to me!

during Kemono Friends final episode

Do we even know if Diana's mom died before OR after the Chariot show? For the sake of the story, it works better if she died before. This way, Diana can actually help Ursula overcome her issues a bit.

>Chariot du Nord
>du Nord

Where exactly is "nord"?

I meant LWA threads.

It's only wrong because it sounds really bad. Harvesting dreams of kids. Sounds horrible. But in practice, if Akko never decided to become a witch, like those 99% of other kids that watched Chariot's shows, she would have never even noticed. It didn't make her feel empty or depressed or anything, in fact, it even GAVE HER a dream to pusue. For all those other kids, it was just a fun magic show and they never once suffered any bad consequences from it.

There I said it. Chariot did NOTHING wrong.

Right there next to user

Why is the MC from Blade of the Immortal up there?

I don't remember him doing anything wrong.

URSULA IS AN EVIL BITCH!

Kars place

How rich and plentiful on IRONY DREAMCRUSHING

SUFFERING TRAIN NEVER ENDS

>Diana
>Akko
>possibly Constanze

Who else had fallen victim to SHINY CHARIO's mad keikakku of muh magic robbing?

ITT: UIDF

Nord is a region in France. It's just Chariot of Nord.

>akko was a genuine retard all along
I'M SO SORRY

North

Croix wil fail and her oversized dildo will awake a magic monster that was sucking magic from the world for years, the final fight will be all the characters against the moon, even that old dragon, andrew with the army, the teachers.
And constanze's mecha.
screenshot this.

The order is reversed, user.

Does anyone remember which episode this shot is originally from? I want a screencap of this smile with no flashback filter

Uh-oh, boys and girls! Chariot the Wicked Witch is coming to your town! She'll steal your dreams while you sleep tonight unless you reply to this post with "SAVE US, CROIX-SENSEI!"

Frogs were a mistake.

I expected yay to be lost.

But not like this

Not like this.

Boy we need to change Akko's position

she truly is

finna get this printed

CHARIOT DID NOTHING WRONG

Akko will forgive Ursula and say "Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in the Akko who believes in you!" and then unlock the final word.

Calling it now.

Has he appeared since the latest ep??

Akko needs to move up in Suffering and down in Deserving.

>finna
>tumblr
You need to go back.

Remember kids, don't drop cum in your eyes.

>Save us, Croix-sensei
>When she's the reason why your house and car were burnt down, and your family beatened and left to die on the streets
Topkek

How did Diane know about the pollen and Ursula being there?

Unsure if she will tell this to Akko or Ursula, but I'm convinced this will happen:

>Diana will reveal that she was a Chariot fan all along
>Diana feels betrayed by Chariot's magic sucking but still can't bring herself to hate Chariot
>Diana recalls when she was a little girl after her mother died. She felt depressed and felt like nothing mattered at all.
>She saw Chariot on TV and became mesmerized
>Started being able to care about things again.
>Diana was able to overcome the pain of losing her mom thanks to Chariot.
>Eventually Chariot fucked her over but she still thinks the feelings she felt thanks to Chariot were valuable.
>Chariot might be a coward and a failure, but I don't regret being her fan.

There you go.

JUST edits when?

I apologize for nothing.

Up to episode 7-8 all the LWA threads moved at this speed.

>Mou daijoubu.
>Naze tte?
>WATASHI GA KITA!

Because she is SASUGA.

Is episode 11 when she tells Akko about the second word.

The final Word is kick reason to the curb and believe in your own Word, not someone else's.

Why is she dressed like a whore in a kids show?

She talked with Akko about following Ursula's advice on Wagandea, wasn't hard to assume the rest or maybe she asked Akko about it.

SAUSAGE DIANA

That's an average day....in the UK.
Muah, muah!!! mauhashdha!!!!!!!!!!

>Ursula sucking the magic out of the children is a metaphor for her yays sucking the budget for the yays of other characters

I need that pic.
help me

>kuroneko that far left

Why does everyone seem convinced that Chariot stole magic on purpose? Seems more likely that she quit entertainment when she realized what she was doing.

My guess is the 7 ancient bitches got mad as hell she used their dope-ass shiny rod for stage magic and decided to leach magic with it to further their own cause.

>All Might is actually evil
>Deku's yay is destroyed
Now that would be a swerve.

your house and car were always going to be burned down by the soccer hooligans. All Croix did was speed up the process by a day

One episode managed to pump out more OC than entire TV series.
Amazing twist.

Posting for comfy ending where everybody is friends again.

>They forgot to put in the scene were she sees Akko and Ursula coming back from Arcturus Forest and Dianascolds Akko for putting both Ursula and herself in danger.

>You try so hard at life and then realize halfway through your struggles that you're a fucking retard and anyone who knows the truth will look at you with pity.
How long until Akko gives lwa Britain the next news week?

Oh and Croix is inciting war between nations at peace resulting in countless deaths and wholesale destruction on both sides. Which is exactly what Diana's family principles abhors.

Because Diana can infer things like Akko went to the forest and came back alive with Ursula so she probably was saved by her and the pollen had to have affected someone (She also overheard the entire warning thing previously). Because she ignored her broom in her room Ursula might have been exposed to the pollen.

hate the French, simple as

never let me down this

Why is griffith not at the bottom right

> Life stealing magic just happens by accident and isn't an incredibly difficult/forbidden dark ritual

What was Szayelaporro's suffering? I haven't seen Bleach in years

Sports riots don't normally escalate into open war. Croix openly admits stoking the flames to get more anger so she is making what would just be a single sports riot into whole country wide discontent and war mongering.

So, will Akko carry on Chariot's legacy in the end?

Chariot definitely knew she was taking people's magic.
She probably didn't know there would be any ill effects, and stopped when she did find out.

Because people are determined to make these threads as uncomfy as possible.

I mean akko accidentally reanimated the dead

Being manipulated by Croix is certainly possible

Griffith suffered.

I still like you, Ursula sensei ;_;

Yes.

He answered Nendo questions, The Patreon (Soon!) and overall funposting.

It's not perfect, but I like this chart.

Stop making it sound worse than it was. She didn't steal "life" she stole "magic" i.E. something normal people don't ever need or even notice they lost.

Yeah, because she's gonna stand there silent and not turn to Akko and tell her she was tricked into doing it when she had teh chance to explain

That would explain why Chariot disappeared when she realised the effects were longer lasting than expected.

Then she went to school to try and help any child affected by her to get back their magical skills through hard work and teaching.

Akko's going to blaze her own trail, which is what Andrew and Akko's talk this episode was kind of implying. Rather than hiding in Chariot's shadow, why not surpass Chariot?

It's kind of like Kamina and Simon. Akko will be a far greater person than Kamina ever was.

>final blow is shooting star piercing its heart

>Seems more likely that she quit entertainment when she realized what she was doing.
I'm leaning more towards this explanation as well. Makes the most rational sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q

Everything is more dramatic with classical music. Ursula sensei's betrayal of all that shiny chariot was the Akko and her reason for being crippled at magic.

>Akko also dreamed about having bigger boobs

>Takeru on the Sup Forums chart
>Absent on the Sup Forums chart

Appreciate bunnyslut being on there, though.

Doesn't sound in character for the 7 Christmas cakes of Justice. Diana's ancestor in particular is supposed to be utterly compassionate.
It was most likely Ramen Nerd's idea, and she probably approached Chariot like "Hey, I have this great idea for your show! We could disguise these cubits as a monster for you to fight, then replenish magic by using the emotional hype from the audience!", likely while leaving off what this actually did.
Chariot was performing with the hope of convincing young girls to become witches, Raguyo likely didn't see a problem with draining muggles of their magic. The ensuing fight when Chariot found out and the crazy shit they said to each other in the interim is probably why Croix has such a goddamn grudge.

Chariot is love
Chariot is life
I would offer up my soul to Chariot
Chariot might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Leave Chariot alone.

Is she the most likeable Mary Sue in recent years? And they've been filled with Mary Sues.

And explains why she ended back at school as a teacher because it is technically reversible through hard work/training/teaching.

Well yeah, that's literally how story telling works you dunce. Dramatic reveal, hero jumps to conclusions, then later the misunderstanding is resolved. Who the fuck would write a story with a twist like that and immediately remove the tension and drama by having the explanation and clear-up follow the very next scene?

>Akko, you've grown taller than me

>Kohaku that far over to the right
Fucking bullshit.

Mary Sues are never likeable, including Diana.