Daily reminder to btfo RIDF

Russia has only one real city, which is Moscow.
Everything that is south to Voronezh is a churka land.
Everything north to Vologda is for crazy people who like being cold.
Everything east to Moscow is Siberia (look at previous point).
St Petersburg is full of detestable intelligentsia.
Hence, Moscow is the only place to live in.
BUT, here comes the big "but".
Even Moscow is a depressing, decrepit place. Study picture, neighbors drinking coffee with peeled paint.
>inb4: comfy
I rest my case.
See you tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s51mtwBB03w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moisei_Uritsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Sokolnikov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
schiffnaturepreserve.org/JacobSchiffEssay.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipp_Goloshchyokin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decossackization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Novgorod, Kazan, Yaroslavl, smolensk, ninzhy Novgorod?

It looks comfy OP and you know it.

This is a repost and a shitty pasta. Fuck off.

very comfy/10

>Voronezh

Sochi

Stop Making these threads

>It looks comfy OP and you know it.
I thought the same thing. Pretty hip location.

why do they both have soy-legs? i thought russians were supposed to be masculine?

You don't cross legs like that you faggots. Look at the statue

>ywn live in comfy slav land

Moscow is the definition of churka land, you mong.

North of Moscow is Slavic and Baltic
West of Moscow is Volga German
South of Moscow is Finno-Ugric and Tatar
East of Moscow is a mix of all mentioned above.

Daily Reminder that Tatars are based af and will be allowed into the Fourth Reich.

Central Asian Mongrel Asiatic Scum that is flooding Moscow and St. Petersburg will be fucking obliterated.

Also people from the Caucuses are alright, if they stay in the Caucuses then they will be incorporated into the Fourth Reich, too much valuable white blood to let it get ruined.

Bro as a Balkanfag who's been on the North East Coast of America for 20 years, I miss that shit in OP pic. Yeah I can go to a fancy coffee shop, surrounded by faggot hipsters and sluts and everyones catering to my demands, but I'm no King or God, I'm just a poor Balkanfag who got lucky and worked hard. Nothings better than a decrepit place with friends and a hot coffee.

Why is Russia such a depressing shithole? Is it the climate or just the people?

nobody cares about the nuances in geography and lifestyle in shithole russia

this. op doesn't know how good he has it

Communism

A combination of both. The climate is pretty rough.
But the people really take the cake. The whole "russians are backwards" stereotype is pretty accurate. Its necessary that theyre bad people, just that theyre really simple people. Communism, ww2, and more communism really fucked the place up though.

Not necessarily*

My grandma spent alot of time there in the soviet days. She constantly bashes them as being backwards people.
I suppose some of them were smart enough to realize this and thats why they tried to westernize.

>Anons will try this

let's be honest those central asian gooks look terrible compared to slavic russians

Why don't they repaint?

that actually looks super /comfy/ chill neighbours meet on the staircase having a yarn watching the world go by outside whilst enjoying a nice warm coffee. How can I get russian citizenship?

What are you counting?

Oh look, it's this thread again.
Yawn

YES , BTFO RIDF
>hehehehehehe

youtu.be/s51mtwBB03w

Idi nahui, bratan. Keep that shitposting counting faggy bumps on 2ch, will ya.

Why don't you ever fucking paint your walls in Russia.
The whole of Russia is like
>it is done once, in 1947. Once iz enough.
You sit in dismal homes and work in dismal buildings and wonder why everyone's depressed and going blind off bathtub vodka.
Get a qual in interior decorating and you could be the next Russian billionaire, plenty of work needs doing. Feng shui the shit out of it.

>Even Moscow is a depressing, decrepit place. Study picture, neighbors drinking coffee with peeled paint.
In the US our urbanites pay a premium for this aesthetic

It's culture,it takes a strong push from top to change it.

Send 'em over here. "We've been producing the most authentic pizdec weather to go along with the rest of the place for centuries, quality of the experience guaranteed!" - how is that for the selling punch, grimey enough?

Hi rusanons are those gentlemen consuming paint chips? What is that about?
What is a churka?

Russians is a #1 consumers of soy since SU times. It's even replace meat in sausage according to GOST(National standard)

ummm Vladivostok?

Russian posters are the worst posters on this board. At least leafs and Aussies can be useful some of the times. I have never seen a good post from an Ivan.

you're wrong they are one of the best poster even on other board

Weather here is worse.
Stop self bumping like you're on dvach

have a pity bumb slavbro

why should they care?

bump 2

>only people saying that are american
i doubt your wide load would even fit in the stairwell let alone be comfy

He's not a Slav, he's a kike.
>>inb4: yes, I am a Jew, but it doesn’t have anything to do with anything. Jews are indigenous European people.

>White Russian anti-Bolshevik propaganda poster, c. 1919. Senior Bolsheviks – Sverdlov, Zinoviev, Lenin, Trotsky, Kamenev, Radek – sacrifice an allegorical character representing Russia to a statue of Karl Marx.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov
>Sverdlov was born in Nizhny Novgorod as Yakov Mikhailovich Sverdlov to Jewish parents Mikhail Izrailevich Sverdlov and Elizaveta Solomonova.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
>Gregory Zinoviev was born in Yelizavetgrad, Russian Empire (now Kropyvnytskyi, Ukraine), to Jewish dairy farmers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
>The Blank family is a family of Jews, some of whom converted to Orthodox Christianity in the Russian Empire, mostly notable as the immediate ancestry of the maternal grandfather of Vladimir Lenin according to various published researchers who suggest that Lenin's maternal grandfather was a Jewish convert to Christianity (Alexander Blank).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
>Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child of a Ukrainian Jewish family of wealthy farmers in Yanovka or Yanivka, in the Kherson governorate of the Russian Empire (now Bereslavka, in Ukraine)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
>Kamenev was born in Moscow, the son of a Jewish railway worker and a Russian Orthodox mother.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
>Radek was born in Lemberg, Austria-Hungary (now Lviv in Ukraine), as Karol Sobelsohn, to a Jewish Litvak family

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moisei_Uritsky
>Uritsky was born in the city of Cherkasy, Kiev Governorate, to a Litvak family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Sokolnikov
>Grigori Sokolnikov was born Girsh Yankelevich Brilliant to a railway doctor in Romny on 15 August 1888. Sokolnikov was Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
>was a Swedish banker and businessman. Aschberg was a leftist sympathizer and helped finance the Bolsheviks in Russia. In gratitude, the Bolshevik government allowed Aschberg to do business with Soviet Union during the 1920s. In 1922, Aschberg founded Roskombank, the first Soviet international bank.
>Due to his Jewish background he was endangered when France was invaded by Nazi Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
schiffnaturepreserve.org/JacobSchiffEssay.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
>The Russian Imperial Romanov family (Tsar Nicholas II, his wife Tsarina Alexandra and their five children Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia, and Alexei) and all those who chose to accompany them into imprisonment – notably Eugene Botkin, Anna Demidova, Alexei Trupp and Ivan Kharitonov – were shot, bayoneted and clubbed to death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
>(real name and patronymic Yankel Khaimovich) was a Russian Old Bolshevik best known as the chief executioner of Emperor Nicholas II of Russia, his family, and four retainers on the night of 16 July 1918.
>The Yurovsky family is of Jewish origin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipp_Goloshchyokin
>born Isay Isaakovich Goloshchyokin
>He is known for taking part in the murder of the Romanov family and for the devastating role in Sovietization of Kazakhstan (Small October) which resulted in a deadly famine in Kazakhstan of 1932–33, which took between 1 and 2 million lives and is known in Kazakhstan as "the Goloshchekin genocide"
>Born 9 March 1876 in Nevel to a family of Jewish contractors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
>was a Soviet politician and administrator and one of the main associates of Joseph Stalin. He is known for helping Stalin seize power, for his role in the Soviet famine of 1932-33 in Ukraine, and for his harsh treatment and execution of those deemed threats to Stalin's regime.
>Kaganovich was born in 1893 to Jewish parents in the village of Kabany, Radomyshl uyezd, Kiev Governorate, Russian Empire (now named Dibrova, Poliske Raion, Kiev Oblast, Ukraine).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
>Yagoda supervised the construction of the White Sea–Baltic Canal with Naftaly Frenkel, using slave labor from the GULAG system, during which many laborers died.
>Yagoda supervised the deportations, confiscations, mass arrests and executions that accompanied the forced collectivisation, and was one of people responsible for Holodomor which resulted in deaths of 2.4 to 7.5 million people.
>Yagoda was born in Rybinsk into a Jewish family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decossackization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization

You skipped 19 & 20

>Why is Russia such a depressing shithole?
fatalism and passivity. Russians think that if everybody can't become a saint in this life, then life is meaningless and that Christ is anti-human because nobody can become like him

bump3

bump 4

>paint is important and must be impeccable at all times

I never got this meme.
As long as your house is comfortable, well heated, has functional water and electricals etc. why does it matter if the paint isn't perfect?
Especially in stairwells.

Our stairs have some scuff marks, some paint flaked off in a few places etc. Nowhere even comparable to as bad as the pic, and it doesn't impact the functionality at all.
Why the fuck should we spend 15000€ to have it repainted?
The only ones who voted in favor of repainting it are old farts on social security who lost track of the work it takes to get money.

I'd much rather spend the same money to install some decent areation systems in the building's basement so it stops smelling like a humid turd all the time.

>grow up being beaten to a pulp by my papa
>get hooked on basement-brewed vodka and krokodil in teenage years
>only way to earn money is to join the army or sell skins in CSGO

Russia is the greatest facade, it's essentially North Korea but instead of trying to convincing its own people of how amazing it is it tries to convince the rest of the world. Sochi alone was a laughable affair.

Seems comfy.

imagine also having a small laptop there with wifi on, very /comfy/

It doesn't matter if you're poor.
You have no idea how great it is to live in a (somewhat) ethnically homogeneous city.

Thanks Polski Sklep, that's about the most intelligent thing I've seen on here for a while

I'll paint your stairwell for €10,000

Imagine this entrance being used as a WC by drunken churkas, or as a place for underage alcoholics to hang out (especially in a cold time).

you'russians, can't someone go and beat them ?

>inb4: comfy
It kinda is though

russia is cucked beyond belief when it comes to citizens trying to enforce something themselves, or even do something harmless and beneficial to all. It was punished too much for the whole previous century.

Russia, you're white, why are you such a shithole?

daily reminder that op is filthy jewish tatar.

We should really setup a Russian refugee program. You have a problem and so do we, both helped if Russians come here...no Russian Jews pls.

I guess that's exactly what's going on outside of Moscow.
But sober russians are usually coward (or sane enough not to risk their health — as you put it), so it takes some time and vodka to prepare. But after that only restraining factor left is unvariety of weapons.

>white
Le 56% meme will be applicable to us much sooner than to most of Europe.
>8 million citizenships granted to central asians over last 20 years
>mountain niggers breeding like crazy
>more than 50% of people in some sort of power - media, entertainment, business, politicians, law enforcement (higher officers), science (leaders who determine where do money go) are non russians

nice

you shit on Russia like eastern parts of EU are better. Yes Czechs and Slovenians have it moderetly good, but rest is in same shit as you are. If we would watch it demographicly you're still better than western EU, atleast your muslims and churkas are natives, unlike westerners

We have a huge influx of non-native middle asians who can actually quite easily get a citizenship (five years of residence, basic russian knowledge, some paperwork) and are actively doing it.

looks like it's easier to get russian than croatian citizenship. Only differance is that people actually want to live in russia, din't get me wrong, I'm against handing out citizenship