Alternate universe

What would you do if you lived in the alternate universe where the Axis Forces won WWII?

I'd probably be dead.

I'd probably be nicer to Japanese tourists.

Pretty good. I'm a 6'1 Germanic male living in Flanders (which would have been part of Greater Germania)

>be born
>be genetically engineered ubermensch
>6'5
>blonde
>blue eyes
>no circumcision
>no jews

I'd probs be living in caves and holes.
Because i would be apart of the revolution to rid jap cunts from this beautiful land.

considering my father's side has a long history of being lutheran hungarians we'd be pretty okay

Basically the same thing, since the Axis winning WW2 would just result in them being the opponents of the US during the Cold War, which would still end with American dominance and the collapse of the German Reich.

I don't know.. take a sauna, have a beer and just chill probably.

The USA never declared war on USSR you retard. There would be no cold war, just a hot one that we would lose without britain and the ussr on our side

I’m okay with that.

I'd type on a keyboard where the Y and Z are switched around.

My Gen ed classes would be taught by Germans instead of Jews.

Probably never stop spontaneously ejaculating out of sheer joy, why?

I'd probably be speaking Japanese right now

I would just be happy.

You overestimate the krauts and underestimate the US. The Germans were NEVER close to developing A-bombs. Germany would be screwed when the US started dropping them during bombing raids. Germany should've pressured the US to remain out of the war, then subvert it's system of government through funded candidates.

Forget about locks and guns and go fishing

It would have crumbled easily. Hitler would have eventually died of natural causes and the remaining new-breeds would battle each other for control. During this struggle the Nazi regime and Empire would be weak, and rebellions would break out almost everywhere to overthrow them.

Living good in Mars, fucking my qt mestizo alien in Outer Spain. Working hard, paying hard taxes, getting hard welfare. Happiest person in the universe.

I probably woudn't exist, since my ancestors were most likely killed in war. Luckily, Axis would literally NEVER be able to defeat allies.

you don't know what you are talking about and don't read much. completely confirmed that they were very close.

underrated post

>wake up
>going to be late for work
>rush to catch the 9:00 Moon rocket to get to the office on time
>make it by the skin of my teeth
>sitting in launch chair, turn on the 3D TV
>the broadcast of the performance of Tannhauser in Bayreuth that I've been looking forward to all year is preempted by the televised public execution of some bank executives for stock cheating, fucking great
>some SS Chad is pinching the stewardess' ass, she's giggling
>get to the office
>my annual subsidized vacation to the Minoan ruins has been overbooked for fucking factory workers
>they offer me the Caribbean again or six weeks in Mexico
>fucking Mexico
>tfw no Madchen
>I hate my life

I'd probably be dead also

t. barely white

Kill Nazis.
And if I take after my grandfathers at all, I'd be really good at it.

That is if the ivans left any for other people to play with.

Have a young Dutch-Jewish girl hidden in my attic as a secret wife and mother to my children

It’d be hilarious if Nazi Germany actually did win and all of a sudden the future is surprisingly a lot better than what we have right now.

Go to bed every night not worried about the fate of civilisation.

black triangle on my shoulder like other autists.

Probably either be dead because I'm slav Untermensch or be used as slave labor

be happy

100% Aryan, there isn't a day that goes by where I wish the Axis didn't win. The world would have been a better place.

>they just had to make their propaganda poster as Jewish as possible

Lol kek

communist propaganda vs the reality

>just a hot one that we would lose without britain and the ussr on our side
The Germans have no navy or air force capable of establishing the dominance necessary to land an invasion force in the USA.

Fostersov Cuntails and a Matilda full of marmite that can melt steel beams is all it would take.

>It’d be hilarious if Nazi Germany actually did win and all of a sudden the future is surprisingly a lot better than what we have right now.

Does anyone really doubt that, deep down? You watch anything set in a Nazis-win-WW2 scenario and we're colonizing Mars in the 1960s.

I think I'd be pretty much the same except living in Germany instead of USA. My grandfather flew a Me 109, came here after the war.

Join a death squad to kill all the remaining Slavs, kikes and commies.

So much bullshit in this site. You guys are total retards

>muh US isnt as strong as USSR meme

We unironically would have totally destroyed them in a 1v1. Thats the main reason cold war happened. They were such butthurt pussies they never were down to fight us.

Nigger, the premise is that the Axis wins WW2. That means the hot war is over, including with the USA. Germany becomes the major power of Europe, and America rises to prominence as it did because the reasons for its rise don't change. A cold war occurs due to the intense ideological conflict between the two super powers, and in all likelihood there's some kind of split between the Germans and Italians like there was between the Russians and the Chinese.

this

>What would you do if you lived in the alternate universe where the Axis Forces won WWII?

I'd imagine I'd be stuck on the German side locked in a cold war scenario with the united states

Turn myself in for my Jewish blood

>We unironically would have totally destroyed them in a 1v1

Americans wouldn't have stood the casualties the russians were willing to inflict on their own..

I would live in Greater Finland (Suur-Suomi).

tits or gtfo

Probably be sweet as , my great grandfather was in the SS and my grandfather a draftsman for the Wehrmacht.

technically you would not have been born as you are but rather you'd be tall, blond, free of any hereditary disease and have a higher IQ

Jew detected

Generally, in war, you're supposed to inflict casualties on the enemies. I don't think that particular trait was why the Soviets survived WWII.

id actually want to move to Europe for once, imagine a totally racially pure Europe, with out any sand niggers running around stabbing/bowing up all the time.

>Generally, in war, you're supposed to inflict casualties on the enemies. I don't think that particular trait was why the Soviets survived WWII.

If you have a group of rear echelons behind every rear echelon you don't even notice if you misplace a few dozen divisions in a meat grinder

yeah

This has GOT to be a Troll. You cannot be THAT fucking stupid and ignorant well known global facts that Germany was 3 weeks from producing their first munition.

fuuuuckkkk tell me you aren't this fucking ignorant?

Please be an A.I. chat bot

Flying with my jetpack to the moon in order to harvest H3 for the fusion reactors in the great space ark orbiting the earth

>Kill Nazis.

You really the think the war would still be going on?

It would be a cold war between remaining allies and axis

I stumbled across this recently. Does anyone know its authenticity/what the shit at the bottom says? Thought this may be the right thread to ask

>You overestimate the krauts and underestimate the US. The Germans were NEVER close to developing A-bombs.

This is an alternative history scenario, Germany might end up with A-bombs and jet bombers before starting the war and take over entire eurasia before US has its first bomb ready

Oppressing nonwhites, praising Hitler and raising my anglo-Germanic children. Oh wait...... I already do that.

still be shitposting famalam

Probably mine an Asteroid somewhere in Alpha Centauri.

>6'0
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>engineer
I guess all that would change is I'd speak German and own more Hugo boss suits.

>A video filmed with hidden camera was smuggled out of the degenerate united states of america showing the local police brutalizing their own local youth for dressing in German uniforms

Eh... I get to understand the anime I fap to instead of relying on subs

Put pink wojack on the left too

I'd probably in a place where their is some kind of pendulum war going on between the Axis states in a continuous cold war

>muh Hitler wanted to breed genetically superhuman ubermensch maymay

>You cannot be THAT fucking stupid and ignorant well known global facts that Germany was 3 weeks from producing their first munition.
Citation?

Get a job as an officer in the military, help expand lebensraum.

Whoever wrote that is quite laughably stupid.

Because communists reported truthfully.

Better than speaking Spanish imho.

>Get a job as an officer in the military, help expand lebensraum.

Axis would already control entirity of europe, africa and asia, attempting to expand to american continents would trigger a nuclear armageddon

That would change the timeline so radically that none of us would exist, user.

that's a double negative jackass

OP: shitposting on Mars

Not if we voted in an NS party.

>Spics arguing about American dominance.

Lmaoing at your life, now fuck off back to your shithole

We're already a mostly German country anyway, basically an American lebesraum.

>Not if we voted in an NS party.

These could be criminalized in the US in this timeline

That would be unconstitutional, the Communist party is America was not outlawed during the cold war and during the red scare. You can't ban political parties in America.

In*

They would have slaughtered most people in Europe after they win. So we would be dead.

News article?

Yeah, and it turns out he didn't even want to genocide any Jews.
I'm starting to feel this Hitler guy isn't as cool as we once thought

Grandparents would move from Iran to liberated nationalist Armenia. If born would enjoy comfy life in my ethnic homeland

Lets be honest, Germany will become degenerate even under Nazi rule.

Well, I’d not be circumcised and I’d not be with my current woman. So... masturbating on the internet?

>That would be unconstitutional, the Communist party is America was not outlawed during the cold war and during the red scare. You can't ban political parties in America.

Americas rulers paranoia would be going through the roof, they'd authorize COINTELPRO on steroids and straight out disappear anyone suspicious

Maybe too late but there arent nearly as many fakes of Soviet shit so its certainly real. Not sure what it is though

Nah was just shitposting

Oh ok so.

Be young
>Blonde hair
>Blue eyes
>Athletic w/ abs
Be now
>Dirty blonde
>blue/green eyes
>not as athletic with abs gone

So probably not in the military

Trips detected