Sup Forums is fucked

Diaspora Affairs Minister Naftali Bennett unveiled a new tool on Thursday developed by his ministry to track online antisemitism the world over.

The ministry has been developing the tool, the Antisemitism Cyber Monitoring System, in collaboration with the Defense Ministry for over a year.

The system provides real-time interactive maps showing antisemitic activity, and can display and dissect information based on geography, language and dates, among other factors.

“This is a very exciting day,” Bennett told journalists at a press conference held in Tel Aviv. “For the first time, we are launching a global online system to scope antisemitism in the entire world. You might call it a supertanker to deal with antisemitism online.”

“Sunlight is the best disinfectant,” Bennett said. “From today every antisemite online should know he is exposed, the hatred he spreads is being watched and he will be held responsible. It’s time to set a mirror in front of our enemies and expose the ugly face of the modern antisemite, he who tweets Swastikas instead of branding them in the street. From now we will know who the leading antisemites are and they will be dealt with.

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Bennett-unveils-supertanker-to-fight-online-antisemitism-539884

Oy vey!

>missed the most racist prairies in the world

Good luck with that

Count me in.

Holy he'll they're obsessive little goblins, aren't they?

OY VEY!

Good luck with that Schlomo. I already display my antisemitism openly wherever I am.

Seriously though, please do this.
The more you kikes press on people, the more they're going to come to hate you for it.

Who cares? They've been """developing""" shit like this for years, and it hasn't affected anything outside of the normie-net

BASED now trump can off his neet supporters and replace them with legal beaners MAGA

Jews should be gassed for real this time.

Jews are clearly panicking. They don't do shit thus overt otherwise. Keep winning Sup Forums. Keep being white.

>You might call it a supertanker to deal with antisemitism online.
Imagine how many bigger problems could have been solved with the amount of resources they pumped into the JewNet program.
>self aware and stealing shekels within 1 year

Honestly I would love to find out just how many other average mild-mannered people share my views on those dirty rat bastards.

if they didn't do shit like this to begin with, there wouldn't be many "anti-semites," in the world.

I would almost bet that they will be using this a la
(((Schindler's List))). They know they are losing the battle and they need to silence the enlightened ones.

> information based on geography, language and dates, among other factors.

זין יהודים

Jew here. I am routinely called an antisemite because I often criticize Israel. I am also routinely called an antisemite when I suggest there's a group of wealthy elites not loyal to any nation who fuck with nations' politics and economies. Just dropped in to say hi Sup Forums and I'm drowning in debt and I don't know anyone in hollywood or high finance.

*kvetching intensifies*

i dont care
come at me you babyboy blowing turbokikes
my soul is cleaner than yours and theres nothing to clean that filth

it's a shitpost meter?

oy vey! are they gonna holohoax us when they find us?

What's that term about jews encouraged to lie to goyim?

>Hi Sup Forums I'm a crocodile but I don't eat people so all crocodiles are safe and you should let them babysit your children.

its like anudda Sup Forums shoah!