So if this doomsday clock is at 2 minutes till midnight and the clock only goes back to 2007...

So if this doomsday clock is at 2 minutes till midnight and the clock only goes back to 2007, how much time is there before it hits midnight?

Impeach donald drumpf and we will have more time before dumsday

Im just wondering if it has anything to do with this February 4th asteroid stuff

The clock shit is actually fearmongering leftist autism.

I think it will be an emp blast blamed on the asteroid. They sure have been chem-trailing, with their liquid crystal crap. Physical law of resonance vibration feild crap. It does physically affect our bodies and mind, spray them and emp blast them they will not go insane without their electronics.

>only goes back to 2007

no, it's been around for ~70 years

The research i tead said it started at 2007 maybe the moving of it....have to go research it more ugh, at this point i think an emp blast would be a blessing with human contact becoming taboo and all the other crap happening

What the fuck is anyone talking about?

They have a doomsday clock, 2 days ago they moved it up to 2 minutes to midnight

A clock that has not hands is put back

I think we should all prepare just in case food and water.

The clock is just a psyop. It uses information widely available if you bothered to look to predict how far we are from a apocalyptic event that could be literally anything.

basically

Do you know who runs the clock?

?

I think the un

Asteroid AJ 2018 coming by or hit February 4th

It could be a biblical thing too who knows

Company based out of England.

If you need to ask, it's always the jews.

Look at the reasons for the last three clock changes.
>Concerns amid continued lack of global political action to address global climate change, the modernization of nuclear weapons in the United States and Russia, and the problem of nuclear waste.[
>Rise of neo-nationalism, United States President Donald Trump's comments over nuclear weapons, the threat of a renewed arms race between the U.S. and Russia, and the expressed disbelief in the scientific consensus over climate change by the Trump Administration. This is the first use of a fraction in the time.
>The failure of world leaders to deal with looming threats of nuclear war and climate change. This is the Clock's closest approach to midnight, matching that of 1953.

What a surprise to me

Maybe its their biblical 3rd temple built in one day, coming as the asteroid AJ 2018, im puzzled.

The asteroid is 3 stories wide and 3 stories tall too