Australia and New Zealand will become non white in your life time

Australia and New Zealand will become non white in your life time. youtube.com/watch?v=r0g1oi8X71c

>THE politically correct Gold Coast Commonwealth Games will be accompanied by a PC multi-arts festival.

>The massive program of events to be rolled out from Coomera to Coolangatta from April 4-15 for Festival 2018 Gold Coast will be unveiled by the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Corporation (GOLDOC) on Wednesday.

>Mr (((Lifschitz))) said audiences would see members of diverse cultures and communities, religions and sexualities, ages and abilities in events designed to challenge and provoke.

That's what you get for beating us at rugby and sheepshagging, you cunts.

(((LIFSCHITZ))). EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

>Australia and New Zealand will become non white in your life time.
Look at where those countries are, it's honestly not that surprising.

This board is trash.

>This board is trash.

It really is.

All this "Ethnic nationalism is da wae" kool-aid is really grating, especially when the better option of Civic nationalism is so obvious.

This board has become a race based bored instead of being what it should be, a politics based board.

Australia was 99 percent white up until the 60s.
But you are right fuck boarders and shit man.
Skip to 6min 24 on the video. They are really pushing the multiculturalism shit onto us.

Australia was never white, it's an Asian country ruled by chinks.
New Zealand doesn't even exist.

And what happens when it's mainly your racial group that happens to share your "civnat" values, Nigel?

What happens when a racial or ethnic group that doesn't share your values begins to outnumber you demographically?

This is the craziest thing to me. They are fucking islands. How can you not keep them out? How can you not keep them from crossing the med in sinking boats? It is insane.

>But you are right fuck boarders and shit man.
>Skip to 6min 24 on the video.
When did I say I'm against borders, I was just saying that when a lot of the surrounding countries are of people X then it's likely that people X will move into your country?

I'm honestly surprised that israel has held their shit out for so long.

>And what happens when it's mainly your racial group that happens to share your "civnat" values, Nigel?
Then we continue with civnat because "lol, it's worked so far."

>What happens when a racial or ethnic group that doesn't share your values begins to outnumber you demographically?

If they don't share your values then don't let them in, don't do a germany.

It's almost like the vast majority of people in western nations don't want them to move in yet no matter who they vote for they keep coming.

Really makes you think eh Rajesh?

>If they don't share your values then don't let them in
Bit late for that, isn't it? And how do you formulate an immigration policy based on values? Questionnaires? I'm sure they can't be faked eh?

More chinks in Australia than white people. Fuck man. I always liked Australia as a kid and wanted to visit.

F.

Fuck your reddit spacing nonsense.
Race is political now more than ever.

>It's almost like the vast majority of people in western nations don't want them to move in yet no matter who they vote for they keep coming.
Brexit is a sign of change.

>Bit late for that, isn't it? And how do you formulate an immigration policy based on values? Questionnaires? I'm sure they can't be faked eh?
Only let in a small amount of people and make sure those people are an asset to the country instead of having to compete with the working class.

>Race is political now more than ever.
Only because of retarded sjws and the retarded alt right.

The best thing about british bait is it's usually not even bait

Right it has nothing to do with all white countries being flooded with non whites. Do you think white people don't have a right to exist? Why aren't Asian countries in need of diversity pajeet?

Click the number beside someone's post so they know you've replied.

Skills-based immigration policies will inevitably lead to demographic replacement as long as there are groups having more babies than yours. It will just take a bit longer.

Australia and New Zealand are already majority sheep and from what I understand they are Hwhite

I'm sure that you're all aware of the only way to solve this degeneracy is, right? Are you willing to place yourselves above your own people? Have the bread and circus' won you over?

This time, due to modern transportation, it's for keeps.

>mock le 56%
>le 56% currently has the best chance of saving their country
sucks to be unamerican :^)

What about yours? Hell what about mine. Mine is probably the worst.

2 sheep fucking countries so not politics. This thread will get deleted soon because we know too much

New Zealand has made some positive steps since the election after booting out kikes in National. I work at one of the universities and enrollment numbers from overseas are WAY down in 2018 compared to previous years. Theres still hope for us yet, God Bless Winston Peters.

>God Bless Winston Peters.
kys you fucking retard you need to have a mental age of 18 to post here

You sound like the sort of retarded cunt who would rather vote in National because "MUH ECONOMY" of importing 100,000 chinks a year to buy houses in Auckland is more important a very minor setback in GDP by blocking foreign gook money.

You seriously need to kill yourself, feel free to post your address and we can discuss this in person.

short of genocide its over for white majority countries lads.

10,000 English controlled 100,000,000 Indians.
Its not simply a numbers game, quality always wins over quantity. There is always hope.

also; any of you kiwi/aussie cunts see a point in buying property?

I'm currently waiting on a chinese market crash to crash our housing markets first before i think about it.

When do we get a new lost?
No show has ever been as good again.

Whites and (((Whites))) will always be in control.

But we won't be the majority anymore.
However, thanks to stuff like cirsper i wouldnt be suprised if most people choose nordic features for their testtube babies

Owning property is a must in my opinion, but right now would be a terrible time to buy. I'd wait.

Yes at least with Jew Key we got semi intelligent gooks instead of acid throwers like UKuck

Indians in australia, fucking grose

We do stop the boats. It's government policy that allows them to come by plane instead

Yeah i'd really love a house i just don't see the point atm.

especially if i wanted to live near a city.
fuck auk though.

I really hope you don't believe this, Cletus. Its like "Hiding the fact you're a delusional nazi" 101

You think you understand a shitskin wasteland. You are an amateur, I laugh at your childish attempts at understanding its real meaning.

You merely adopted hopelessness. I was born into it, molded by it, complete and utter dispair are an integral part of my blood, of who I am.

You will never understand roo, the great emu war pales before the might of what approaches your lands.