How the fuck can you hate niggers more than Hispanics?

I can see the complaints about black people. Lazy, entitled, degenerate, and stupid as hell with few exceptions.

Guess what? It’s our own fucking fault that they’re here in the first place. We brought them here on boats to do our shit for us. Everyone knew they’d get freed eventually, but temporary cheap labor was worth it, apparently. They do bitch about everything, but their complaints aren’t entirely unfounded because in reality, they didn’t choose to be here. America is fundamentally a bi-racial society, and it’s our own fault.

Spics, on the other hand, come through the border knowingly breaking the law, and then proceed to steal teenager’s jobs, drive down wages, collect government benefits, infest our schools, smuggle opiods and sell them to your kids, make us pay for their 11 anchor babies’ education and healthcare, rape our women, and refuse to learn English.

And then they have the motherfucking nerve to claim that we oppress them, as if we somehow forced them to come here and spread their backwards culture. You wanna know something? WE DON’T OWE YOU A FUCKING THING JUAN. IF WE’RE SO RACIST THEN GO BACK HOME TO YOUR SHITHOLE YOU CHILD MOLESTING PIECE OF SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Adios-America-Lefts-Country-Hellhole/dp/162157606X
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/956981677124853761
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2014/09/18/009340.DC1/009340-1.pdf)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers are loud violent rapist monkeys but Pedros are the true threat to the US.

like 1/3 of all Sup Forums posters with an American flag are spics themselves. It's why you don't hear anything about Hispanics on Sup Forums. The spics keep attacking niggers and hope the ire towards them will keep it off the Mexcrement.

Niggers are bad but at least they speak english and they keep to their nigger designated cities. Mexicans are a literal cancer spreading throughout the country.

This, like 80% of you have to go back.

They're so delusional so as to have convinced themselves that there is such a thing as a "white hispanic."

There are literally redeemable qualities in black people. That doesn't mean I condone mixing, but they have certain traits, particularly physical, that many whites cannot match. Doesn't bother me.

Chinga tu madre catalan de mierda. You don't know shit.

Hispanic is not a race

Why do you say "hispanic" and not mestizo? Serious question

If all bad shitty brown hispanics are mestizos then why not say mestizo or mexican? What's the point of blaming non mestizos for mexican crimes?

You realize it's the savage mayan genes than make beans shitty and ugly and not the hispania descent.

If you think "Hispanic" is a race, then you are actually a nigger than slept when school taught the spanish caste system.

I hate mexicans but I don't pin their shit on spaniards like a NIGGER

Even if you don't think spaniards aren't white, at least know that Criollos and Castizos aren't the same as the injuns.

Have you really gone through life never having positive or friendly interactions with latinos or black people?

Can confirm, spic here. Although I actively call out the spic menace in every day life. I live in Miami, trust me, I hate spics.

I actually fully agree with you. I honestly can't stand how entitled and egotistic the average spic is. It is insane.

There is no such thing as a hispnaic racially

If you are brown you are a mestizo

Blame your inca aztec genes for fucking up the word hispanic for spanish people you nigger

You mestizos are the reason why hispanic is viewed as shit now

Quite true.

>catalonia

You're hispanic

>Hispanic that's literally living in Hispania

it's a meme-flag, you fucking retard

White mexican here AMA. Also reminder that the white womyn was made to be bred the brown GOD

I dunno user.

that's not a hispanic

that's an inca mayan

teach me m8 of how i can recognize different types of spics. is there some kind of chart?

Literally the fucking spanish caste system you fucking lazy dc comic loving manchild

The Jew is the more immediate danger.

12 million. Something tells me that as soon as illegals get amnesty the government will “just find out” that it’s 40 million and say, “oh well. We may as well give them citizenship too.”

fuck off, subhuman spic. You're not white and you never will be

They ARE Americans. Central Americans and Mexicans.

Latin America and nafta are the first stage of globalizing America, a foot in the door.

it's like the media is just wanting us to hate shitskins more and more

it varies on how much mud blood they have. The one in that pic is very brown and looks very indian and ugly. The one here looks like a mestizo. the product between and indian and european. then there are people who are the product of a mestizo with a european and theyll look like me (pic related is the golden standard btw) and from there they are basically white people

We are not sending our best.

I got to agree actually. Nigs are nigs, but I feel like I can forgive them because they don't know any better. Even when they claim they was kangs it's hard not to feel slightly sympathetic for them as they try to justify the existence of their failed genetic lineage

Bit spics are so god damn smug and entitled

Literally 30 million at the very least.

Read this book if you haven't already user. Drop any preconcieved notions about the author. Biggest redpill I've ever swallowed.

amazon.com/Adios-America-Lefts-Country-Hellhole/dp/162157606X

Lol wrong. That's an average Latino person of color.

>How the fuck can you hate niggers more than Hispanics?
Hispanics, on average, work.

Compare this to the Murdering drug-peddlers and you can see my point. Change your culture. You gotta use dem guns not against brothers, but against the enablers of the madness they create.

It never used to be that bad in the black community.

when are spanish people not white?

They literally look the same lol

Yo I fell in love with this girl. Couldn't stop watching the commercial over and over on YouTube. Gorgeous.

Looking at charts of statistics it seems the black population in America is staying stable - but hispanics are having shiploads of kids.

>Latino person of color

So you admit there's latino people not of color?

Have you seen Mexico? It is Africa tier.

Spics are definitely a much larger problem than nigs.

Population wise they are our main threat.

Fuck off Castizo faggot

You're not a real white hispanic

Either pure spanish or get the fuck out

Mestizos and non mestizos don't look the same

>white

Good shitpost. Are you a jew? You used "we" as in we brought them here. When it should be written as, (((We))) brought them here.

The complete demographic shift they're causing definitely makes me hate them more. Niggers are worse behavior wise but their numbers are pretty stagnant and don't inflate much and have their general areas. Spics are like locust.

No, all look same and I live in California I am an expert

>We brought them here on boats to do our shit for us.

Did I did I really? Fuck off Tyrone, everything in your worthless nigger life is based on stealing from white people.

its your governments fault for letting them to stay there, i mean, you have billions of dollars to hunt the illegals and get them out of your country. Your governement just doesnt want to, why? because they dont fucking care about you or the people around you, they just like to do bussiness

yes, you are americans, just not United States American. USA people should start traveling to all these South of the border countries and demand welfare, residency without wait lines and benefits without registering... these shitskin spiks only want to be accepted when they are in USA yet talk shit about any "gringo" that steps on their soil even if they bring money via tourism.

Your family did

Why is your anonymous thing on your post different?

>California

Oh shut the fuck up. Every "Hispanic" there is a full blooded fucking mestizo. You should be blaming MESTIZOS instead of hispanics since you've never seen a spaniard or a criollo.

You live in fucking mestizo land. BLAME mestizos and mexicans, don't pin their shit on non mestizo mexicans you NIGGER

That's like going to Europe and living in slums of Italy and hating Nordics cause they live in europe too

Less than 2% of Americans owned niggers at the peak of slavery you lying commie piece of garbage.

Look at the chart, retard. True Spaniards would consider themselves "Spanish-Americans", and since they're not even included in the chart, they're such a tiny insignificant portion of the population, that it doesn't fucking matter what you call them.

>be nation founded on people moving here for better life for themselves and their children
>hate people that move here for better life for themselves and their children

no one alive today that was born in the US chose to be born in the USA.

Slavery could have been a mistake but that doesn't change the fact that blacks are less civilized genetically than asiatic peoples, white people.

The thing that makes many Latin Americans annoying is the fact they have negro blood.

The deal is that you shouldn't stop hating niggers because you hate spics. And you shouldn't hate niggers less because niggers think you owe them for your "honky" ancestors.

Spaniards and genetically spanish latinos get lumped in hispanic as their ethnicity but there race is white, aka, white hispanic.

Do the math dumbfuck

Just admit the problem is people with native genes and not people with hispania genes and we could agree on something

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/956981677124853761

I am hispanic.. do i look sub human? dont lie i could breed your mum

Idgaf nibba. You have to go back.

Checked.

>I am hispanic

FUCK YOU

You people ruined the word hispanic when you dumbfucks mistake a fucking geographical word for your mutt race because you don't know what savage tribe you came from

Giving mexishits the word hispanic was the worst thing to have ever happened

YOUR RACE is not "hispanic"

IT'S MESTIZOOOOOO

You live in california and you love blaming mestizo crimes on non mestizos

so i'm assuming you're a filthy mestizo mexican

I see you on here every day crying aboutthis and nobody cares

>more niggers then spics

>more spics with white familia

>we need them and Asains in the war against African and kikes

After the war is over

>Asia gets Asia.

>Mexicans can have Africa.

>Whites will have the Americas

and we will only call each other on the holiday only. The Day of the Rope Day

Please publish your photos and admissions on the internet for all to see!

You're honestly worse than indiginos. Go back to Spain faggot.

Did you just reply to yourself?

Typical mestizo

Why am I supposed to hate people regardless?
There's only two classes of people I hate. Politicians and government workers. The ultimate criminals and leeches.

Read

THEY TOOK AR JOOOOBS!

That cover is asking for amerimutt edit

>TO YOUR SHITHOLE YOU CHILD MOLESTING PIECE OF SHIT.

I keked
gonna use this

They decide themselves if they're "white hispanic" you fucking retard. No one "lumps them in". That's why the US census still technically puts us at 75%+ white.
I don't know why you're getting so butthurt over what people consider American Spaniards though, when they are a completely insignificant portion of the population. Why should we entirely change how we view something just because a very tiny portion is different?

Yes goy, the only ethnicity that you should worry about is the one who has the least opportunity for multiplicity.

Checked. However I argue this

I AM A WHITE HISPANIC

VIVA DACA VIVA MEXICO AND FRUCK DRUMPF

FUCK THAT PUTO

Okay retard

Are you forgetting that America was once New Spain? There's lots of non mestizos hispanics here dumbass. You might not notice them cause they don't look like George Lopez.

You're a retard

No Carlos, now stop touching Susan and get back to the worthless shithole you came from before I call ICE.

fire pit is on the wrong side

The fuck are you even talking about you Goddamn spic.

cuck. I bet you have a SHITTED subscription.

>when you're so fucking delusional that you think slavery is a Jewish conspiracy, but open borders is the "free market"

You're barking up the wrong tree retard.

At least there's some high IQ vector in there with the Asians, especially the high income class, which is typically going to be higher then average national IQ. Its not all bad, especially once the wall is up and running with a proper border security and bio-metric apparatus to track the immigration, legal or illegal.

>Guess what? It’s our own fucking fault that they’re here in the first place.
"hispanics" were here before niggers and a large part of the u. s. used to belong to them so they're not lying when they say "the border crossed us"

at least they work and don't infect our culture with steaming piles of shitty music and twerking and all that bullshit and despite how much more of them there are then niggers, they still don't murder, rape and assault people to the same degree. sorrry but no, niggers are absolutely the worst "humans" on the planet and if we weren't going to kick them out we should have at least killed/sterilized them

Please guys. Stop fighting. Lets join forces and focus on niggers, muslims, and kikes. Whites can have Americas or Africa and Mexico can have tge other. Tbh idc. Lets just join forces for the time being and rid the world of the real enemy and then we(Whites, Mexicans, and Asains) can go are seperate ways to are respected continents. And make it a capital crime to tresspass on each others lands.

Read the statistics

About 30 % for Trump, that's not so bad

>At least they speak english

Yeah, and they all mixed so much, they're no longer Spanish. Go back to the chart, retard (source for it here: biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2014/09/18/009340.DC1/009340-1.pdf)
If these """Spaniards""" are choosing to lump themselves in with white Hispanics, then it's just proof that you're wrong and they're not actually white, or truly Spanish. Unless you 73% European to be white (no truly white person would)

What a shame. Not a looker in the bunch.

Last time I checked, unless we're getting at least 51%, we're losing.

Because spics don't commit a third as much crime as niggers, and well off spics tend to be assimilated and red pilled a fuck. Meanwhile well off niggers will stand on a million dollar a year college campus where they send their kids, which they drove to from their five million dollar home in their hundred thousand dollar car to bitch about how whitey be keepin them down and not see a hint of irony in any of it.

Legal spics are fine for the most part but the illegals need to be catapulted back into the shithole they crawled out of.

I know you Euros aren't used to people voting right-wing, but in America "30%" is not good

>Painted down the Jewy snouzer
>kek

"white", yet Latin American countries are run by metizos in large part and yet all of those countries are flaming shit holes.

>also the women are batshit crazy

But some of them are god tier beautiful with the power of sexual dimorphic epigentics from years of bleaching and blending. Coming back to North America after being in some places was absolutely depressing. In part by the comparative of how ugly women here are in North America(US, Canada). The beauty curve over a population is maybe 1-2 standard deviations higher there, exceptions apply, ie the aboriginals.

i know
i often talk about this and everyone just respond with "UHH ID TAKE SPICS OVER NIGGERS ANY DAY!"
you can enslave niggers because they're too stupid to fight back. spics are in between, and there's far too many of them

Nah, climb the wall and become a tamale.

You're clearly white