So this is the above average Jewish intellect that I've heard so much about

So this is the above average Jewish intellect that I've heard so much about

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/logan-paul
theonion.com/logan-paul-i-didn-t-realize-people-who-commit-suicide-1822460035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, the Jews are morons which is why us aryans prefer honorary aryan muslims.

show flag faggot

Sure thing

He's white you dumbass. Not jewish.

a fucking onion article HEHEH ITS REAL GUYS HAHA LOL

>memecountry

Everyone is jewish on pol. You are jewish. I am jewish. We are all jewish.

>Logan’s mother has English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, and German ancestry, along with some German Jewish, Hungarian Jewish, and Austrian Jewish roots, as she has stated
ethnicelebs.com/logan-paul

No, its the below average burger intellect. Hes only around 1/16 jewish. Im pretty sure your iq starts rising around the 1/8 mark

Oy vey.

dude is literally a psychopath. it is obvious if you watch him pretend to have emotions because he is not a very good actor

>Uses meme flag
>Uses another meme flag
What is it with you faggots?

satire isn't real dummy

>anglo
jesus. The eternal anglo strikes again.

He's confirmed Jewish, feel free to look it up.

it's really only the ring-leaders that are clever, for example, look at all the jewish nepotism that's going on in Hollywood and the moronic garbage that's brought us

>the onion

HAHANO DUUDE ITS REAL LOL LIKE OP SAID

He's not. I did.

From "The Onion".

He's not jewish he's a pawn. The suicide forest thing was a setup. Look what happened prior and what happened after. It's beautifully orchestrated.

Picked by nepotistic (((Disney kikes))) to undermine the next generation. He's one of them

lauren southern is jewish
richard spencer is jewish
stefan molyneux is jewish
donald trump is jewish
now logan paul is jewish
just accept that anyone remotely interesting is automatically jewish

dailystormerdotred/jew-claims-jew-logan-paul-is-guilty-of-white-privilege/

LOOK at his physiognomy,his nose is a big giveaway.

you mean people die when they are killed?

>E-celeb thread
Kill yourself faggot. Not politics. SAGE

Don't forget the top masterminds jews are killing their host and they'll be dead as soon as whites are gone

Aren't Persian people Aryan?
I think some are pretty smart.

*hello-fellow-white-mens into the room*

Muslims should be allowed to exist in their own spheres. Many of them make fine scholars. It’s the eternal Jew who scapegoats them or tries to bring them where they don’t belong. There is no saving the Jew. He must die.

lauren southern is a race mixing lunatic

Implying Chad muslim is a nigger. Those brown guys have got more white pussy and money than 95% of you cucks ever will.

COMEDIANS DID THIS

He doesn't look that jewish. I'm an expert at seeing recognizing them visually (I live in an area highly populated with jews) and he has one clue which is a slightly shortened distance from nose to mouth.

The only other clue would be that he looks a little weird, but that is obviously unreliable.

Blondish hair suggests that he is not jewish at all, but that's not perfectly reliable. The only clue in his hair is it's just slightly too curly.

Don't expect me to cite sources. If you disagree with my analysis and cannot suggest an improvement, you're just not up to my level. Guys like this, even if technically jewish, are not going to be on the level of deceit as a guy like Schumer or Franken who exude jewishness at every chance they get.

>that flag
>that post

Is this legit? Is this why he wears his hair like in the OP photo?

all actors are psychos, it is why they are actors, best imitation of a real human bean gets a trophy

>a person has anything they do i disapprove of is because of it
lol i remember just like a month ago when he was being praised here for being a "chad" white dude who dgaf and does what he wants. this board is pathetic.

>Nobody to check for source
>It's the Onion
theonion.com/logan-paul-i-didn-t-realize-people-who-commit-suicide-1822460035

YouTube Shithole

Why don't you think for yourself.

Understanding jews is difficult because they are a loosely defined ethnic group, but a tightly defined lineage. Sup Forums understands them as butch huffpo writers, but fails to understand how the jewish communities operate.

Maybe I should write something up about them because I've seen so much of it firsthand.

When you kill yourself, you win.

Stop trying to confuse me, Jew

There's no way that guy is half black, half Irish or whatever the fuck she's saying. He's definitely some sort of Indian/Paki/Bangali maybe mixed.

Are c*talans the leafs of europe?

>Makes millions of dollars
>Makes us think he's stupid

m8 they're playing you like a fiddle and I don't like ur tone

don't underestimate your enemy. (((They))) love the idea of being like superman, for us to assume they're weak when convenient, but to view them as Gods when push comed to shove

jewish IQ is a whole standard deviation above white peoples