SHE IS DONE/KILLS HERSELF WHEN?

Why is /pol not covering this? The left is all out condemning HER,going nuts and dividing themselves further. Why are we not exploiting this?

nytimes.com/2018/01/26/us/politics/hillary-clinton-chose-to-shield-a-top-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008.html

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/26/report-hillary-clinton-protected-aide-accused-sexual-harassment-2008/1069313001/

Evidence of her protecting 'another' known sexual predator.

TLDR: SPIRITUAL ADVISER IS A SUPER PREDATOR BEING SHIELDED BY (((HER)))

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/nyt-hillary-clinton-chose-to-shield-a-top-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008.19090/
dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/hillary-clinton-shielded-sexual-harasser/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/371015-hillary-clinton-sends-message-of-thanks-to-activist-bitches?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true
archive.is/AZ5Fh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really shocked that this cunt doesn't practice what she preaches.

she's damaged goods and delusional for thinking she is anything but a pariah

Some Libshit bantz about (((HER)))

LOLS to be had
resetera.com/threads/nyt-hillary-clinton-chose-to-shield-a-top-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008.19090/

I can't wait until CNN has to cover this story.

And the Clintons had a house next to one of Harvey Weinstein's.

#sheknew

I'm torn.
Half of me wants to see her spill the beans on everyone and everything just to give a big fuck you to the system then rot in gitmo.
The other half wants to see her incinerated

It's over. All that's left now is their slow agonizing disintegration. It cannot be avoided.

"Strider reportedly worked for an independent group that supported Clinton's 2016 candidacy. He was fired from that position for workplace issues, including allegations that he harassed a young woman."

Correct the Record

dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/hillary-clinton-shielded-sexual-harasser/

Nobody cares about this old wrinkly cunt. Bills already gonna roll over on her. i guarantee it.

Who first? HRC or eminem?

Trump just needs to shut the fuck up and stop winning for two weeks so lib media is forced to report on this shit.

So they've finally decided to sweep her under the rug. Where she can be stepped on in secret if she rebels. They've officially changed course... I don't know whether I'm hopeful or horrified, but right now I'm just reveling in my sadistic glee.

also bump

and bump again

They already did. It seems the establishment machine has grown impatient with the wicked witch.

This article links Hillary website traffic to NeoGay...

"By comparison, Similar Web data shows Hillary Clinton's top five referrers include CNN, hillary speeches. com, the Drudge Report and the video gaming forum Neo GAF."

news.vice.com/article/racist-trolls-of-8 chan-are-driving-traffic-to-donald-trumps-website

Im DYING of irony here

Thanks for the bump...Have a ......

>Posting nu-Simpsons
>Ever
i hope you die

They are vilifying her so when she goes to jail the base supports it

This, sadly.
Anything season seven onwards is an imprisonable offense.

Anything season ten onwards is a helicopter ride.

More cringe than salt... jesus

I love the mental gymnastics ResetERA does on politics. Its SO damn funny.

Cant make this stuff up.......

ResetERA...
GeoMack

I don't get all the absolutism going on in here. Everything is not black and white, there are are shades of gray. Yes she could have handled it better. But let's not act like she protected a violent rapist or something. She chose not to judge and fire a man, and possibly end his career, and hurt his family based on what she probably thought was his first transgression, which was "rubbing shoulders, kiss on the forehead and suggestive emails". We aren't privy to all of the details, but she did have him reprimanded, docked his pay and ordered him to go to counseling. So it's not like she just brushed it under the table.

As for the birthday party picture, it was from a surprise gathering in DC that was not planned or expected. Strider was probably there because he knew someone in DC, not because he was invited by or is close friends with Hillary. She had 2 real parties for close friends and family the following day in New York.

I'm sure this isn't the worst thing Hillary, or Obama or any other politician you can think of has done. But if this is the worst thing we can verify, the thing that taints her legacy and erases all the good things and progress that she helped push. Good grief and get a grip is all I can say.

6 minutes ago

No. That would mean they believe she’ll be indicted. They don’t. They’ll post the story they have to buy you won’t see follow up or a weeklong news cycle about it.

True, but not all liberals like her very much. BernieBros whish she was in jail im sure. Either way this is solid ground for any conservative or Trump supporter to use against the left, in their purity test.

Hillshills on suicide watch

Stole this image from the 2018 nro cruise brochure, but I think it works here too

they're "getting out ahead of it", they knew conservatives would run this story when all of the major networks were prepared to run pieces on the alleged trump/stormy affair desu

you're all falling for it, they do this continuously so nothing will distract from their hit pieces desu

Can you show me those other times that NYT and USA Today have had pieces this severe about and directly related to Hillary?

i doubt i could find any, i'm pretty sure that's the point, her own media is railing against her so the pushback is less severe later this week when they're focused on attacking trump after his sotu desu

Sounds a bit tinfoil hat but I wouldn't put anything past the MM

look at her tweet, it's all PR bullshit, they're intentionally running this story now because they want to lessen the effect it has when breitbart etc run it desu

IMO its WAY worse for them that MSM is covering it. They could just use the classic "bigot/racist/skewed source" argument. Here they have no legs to stand on. The left and MSM have turned on her and its delicious. I couldn't care less if its a psy-op.

lol

that's wrong though, they can't have her using the "fake news, they're full of shit, they're lying, they racist" angle when they're currently using that angle to attack trump, it just makes her look bad, this is all calculated to make her look better desu

I get where you are coming from but I would disagree. This was the straw that broke the Donkeys back. They are eating her alive now. There is no "coming back" from this.

all of these media organizations sit on stories for months & years waiting for the opportune time for release, they caught that this was the story conservative media was going to run against the trump/stormy shit and got out ahead of it desu

>She chose not to judge and fire a man, and possibly end his career, and hurt his family based on what she probably thought was his first transgression.

Yes, I'm sure this human trafficker/pedophile was moved by compassion.

Shhhhhh logic wont work on them....

Are her handlers ready to drop this dead weight? Surprising.

Let me translate that Hillary tweet
>Fuck.

add Eminem to that list as well. Katie Perry too.

How much you wanna bet the memo leaked to news agencies and this is just (((them))) distancing from Clinton?
Rats abandoning the ship, nothing else.

did you know that showing the whites of your eyes above your iris actually is a sign of insanity?

how fitting it would be if she was suicided
by 3 shots to the back of her head with a
helium bag attached while working out in
the gym after walking home from a bar....etc

bump

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/371015-hillary-clinton-sends-message-of-thanks-to-activist-bitches?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

“Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thanks,” Clinton says in the video. “Thanks for your feminism, for your activism, and all I can hope is you keep up the really important, good work.”

Off screen, someone can be heard saying, “activist bitches supporting bitches,” which Clinton then repeats, laughing.

Why did she say that to a camera?

hannity twitter down
as of a few minutes ago
after some weird tweets and deletes

How so?

So the guy was literally the dude in charge of CTR?
Hahahahahhaha holy fuck i knew the board felt weird for some reason

She might do it, maybe its the reason everyone went so far covering for her. She is vindictive.

BUMP

How does she have such a shit grasp on acting human?

She's being drugged to prevent her from testifying against those in her circle. Can't kill her as it would be too obvious/difficult.

Kek. Donna laying it all out.

Oh. My. God.

"Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."

>omg she’s defending a sexual predator
They do know who she’s married to... right?

jesus is the fucking TL collapsing on itself?

Watch the State of the Union

>too obvious
Ironic considering how hard they had to mitigate her obvious health issues

Did Donna really say this?

>protecting another known sexual predator

You mean her husband?

RIP pantsuit

That image says it all.

fpbp

I'm not, she's a fucking monster.

>sharblue is shilling against Hillary now
eh? I guess that's proof that she really did lose favor. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many paid goons in this thread trying to use her as a scapegoat.

Jesus, if one were fucking asked to artistically design someone who wants to destroy western civilization with all of the sickened aesthetics of the current year status-quo, it'd look like this sand-nigger, commie, pedo dyke.

>/pol
Sup Forums

What a shitty and weak response.

three Hannity threads pruned or deleted since
weird tweets and account takedown

I don't think I'm even capable of doing it without actually holding my eyelids up with my fingers.

>weird tweets
qrd?

archive.is/AZ5Fh

>Form Submission 1649 | #Hannity

this was up before the takedown

>form submission 1649
Dafuq?

Made me laugh more than it should.

whoops thats not gonna work eh

this one was sketchy

not trying to derail existing thread plz continue
but here's the thread (decent) that got nailed and was up before twatter takedown

Thanks for posting this/ keeping this thread alive. I was coming back to check and was pleasantly surprised again by /pol

....Its just a matter of time guys.

Real leftists never liked Hillary anyway.
In fact, her biggest problem is that she's naturally unlikable and has zero charisma.
That said, she would've been a minutely better president than Trump solely on the basis that the news media would be reporting shit that isn't presidential centric, but not by much.
Anyhow, you can easily dislike her without resorting to utter fairy tale nonsense you fucktards hatecum all over.

Yeah, I think if her head were on the chopping block she'd sing like a bird, not because she wants to do the right thing, but because she wants to destroy everyone else for not protecting her

then the deep state has to try and knock her out of the game themselves and it's deep state vs deep state and all hell breaks loose.

her "health issues" are going to kill her before anything actually happens, man.
Then Trump will keel over on the shitter two days later or some shit.

>Why are we not exploiting this?
This is why OP. Pic related.
This entire year has been great just watching the animals tear into one another.
Think of it like a Safari.
Just fan the flames here and there.

>stop winning
There are no breaks on this train, son.