Im disappointed...

Im disappointed. I've spent the last 14 hours trying to redpill myself into the altright because of phenomenon I've noticed between different races.

At the end of this day I realize white supremacy is just as disappointingly riddled with logical leaps and fallacies like everything else. I mean, denying the holocaust? Sure you can pick out anecdotal "evidence" but its far from substantial, similar to the 9/11 inside job conspiracy.

My white brethren have let me down here, it hurts. I was hoping to finally understand the grand scheme of things but I guess that's a fantasy that a large amount of you delude yourself into believing you've found. I wish I were you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dnBdWMw3ytg
amazon.com/Strange-Death-Europe-Immigration-Identity/dp/1472942248/ref=pd_sbs_14_13?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1472942248&pd_rd_r=RETH2SWRZM86FMQRP7AM&pd_rd_w=S9YPJ&pd_rd_wg=Wp0QG&psc=1&refRID=RETH2SWRZM86FMQRP7AM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whether you deny the holocaust and 911 or not, it's about saving the white race (europeans) (fuck off amerimutts.) It's about not letting your country become a total shithole, i could care less about the holocaust because it's not about that.

14 hours?

Wow man that is real effort right there.
Try 100 hours first and come back with your results. Then 1000 hours. You will see everything is not what they seem to be. "Deniers" are not denying Holocaust, i mean it's just scientifically not possible as the _proofs_ say so. Holocaust is based 100% on eye witnesses. So that's what you believe rather than science. What ever if you are that weak

>I mean, denying the holocaust?
You have to brush some of this shit off. No one actually denies it, but they deny a lot of made up shit and stories that were designed to make the Germans out like monsters, as if the Allies and Soviets weren't.

And yes, there is too much joo blaming, we really need to blame ourselves for letting them take such great advantage.

>Meme flag and reddit spacing.
Yeah no go fuck yourself, I shall now drop redpills.

kill yourself shill rat

>"anecdotal" evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA

>holocaust?
>similar to the 9/11 inside job conspiracy.
Not at fucking all

I don't think many are denying the Holocaust just the number of deaths

Show your real flag eurocuck.

OP is a faggot and also an underachiever

Holocaust denial was an example, further anecdotal evidence was could include the crime rate I'm NYC would potentially drop 90% if it were all whites, but this perpetuates ignorance in that NYC is the most redlined city in the us.

Idk it seems that the altright really attempts to maginfy the differences in race, but ultimately they're fairly ignorable. I appreciate your opinion though

Sorry past a hard days work of researching into anecdotal and misleading information leads me to believe its something you convince yourself of overtime.

Man its the internet, yes there are people who really denied it and its called the daily stormer (love their aesthetic BTW)

---------

It just seems like the altright perpetuates ignorance like everyone else. Don't get me wrong though, I see the grain of truth

>this thread

>rich jews makes billions on the deaths of his fellows

How is that not both 9/11 and the holocaust?

>anecdotal "evidence"
we control the entire world

This poster was here yesterday
Concern shill

Op here, by no means am I trying to push a liberal cuck agenda but there are criticisms to be made about white supremacy. Like huge ones to the point it is disappointingl that no political field can be rid of ignorance and delusions of some kind

> I spent half a day trying to redpill myself
Try a year. In fact, lurk for a year, then post. Getting redpilled requires a lot more reading and wading through a lot more material than what you can accomplish in one day.

Norway you amerifag

>amerimutts D&C
Kike detected

Jew murderer. We're coming.

Someone needs to start thread about which national cuisine is more redpill.

the "alt-right" is a label the MSM uses to lump anyone young and on the right into the same group.
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
lurk moar faggot
>in all fields

Allow me to provide a perspective that you might find more appetizing.

There are inherent differences that can be largely attributed to genetics. This does not necessarily make people bad for being of one race or another, but we are not talking about individuals, we are talking about groups, distributions, and likelihoods. The age of subtlety is over, there most definitely are people who would eradicate the white race if given the chance, and are in the process of trying. If we are to survive, we must abandon some of this subtlety, and embrace more primitive messages for the moment until the danger has passed. In all likelihood, you grew up in an era in which you were not concerned for your very existence.

Now you are.

fuck off, Jew.

>Stand back, i'm about to wear this fag flag and lie as hard as I can

stfu kid and leave this board

>Into the alt right
>Not taking the SIEGE pill

>Op here, by no means am I trying to push a liberal cuck agenda
>flag

Civic nationalisn with controlled immigration makes the most sebse. The ethnostate retards of the alt-right are morons.

Damn, some high quality red-pills. I haven't seen a string of posts this high quality for a while.
Have some (you)s

No this implies deluding yourself. If you can't get it with a great deal of informatiom its more likely its something you convince yourself and condition yourself into

I did not call out Sup Forums once only the altright.

The problem I have with this is that there's a massive leap in logic with people who would eradicate the white race given the chance.

Unless of course you mean individuals, but a race that would eradicate whites? Seems unlikely but I suppose its worth a principle to live by in a sense
>pic related

>Unless of course you mean individuals, but a race that would eradicate whites? Seems unlikely but I suppose its worth a principle to live by in a sense
Again, whether or not its genetic is irrelevant, what we focus on is the distribution, the pattern. Do all jews want whites dead? Probably not. Arguing over whether or not its that being jewish makes you want to eradicate whites or if its wanting to eradicate whites makes you more likely to be jewish or something is missing the forest for the trees. The fact is these people exist in sufficient quantities to be afraid of, and there are definite patterns to their behavior.

>argument not detected
I could sperg out about all the flaws in your argument, but at a fundamental level, most of the "alt-right" yes, wants an ethnostate. However, that is an ideal, not policy. Most of us would be happy with a halt to nonwhite immigration, deportations of all illegals, a repeal of birthright, and a repeal of the 1964 civil rights act. The ideal behind ethnonationalism is that the fundamentally inseparable characteristic of a person is their race, and in times of crisis, conflicting races would cause chaos. Bowling Alone by Putnam really breaks this down.

>looking for redpill
>thinking it's white supremacy
Jesus lurk moar faggot

FYI I've lurked and posted here infrequently for 7 years

Yes I'm agreeing with you you daft cunt, also I don't use Jews as the example because that shit is a little "tunnel visioned"

i got this
youtube.com/watch?v=dnBdWMw3ytg

Hmmm, let's try this. Do you agree white people are under attack as a group generally in current pop culture?

Don't be surprised that there are many idiots around here, also the AltRight is a nothingburger.
I hope to see this flower grow and become strong and beautiful, but the AltRight is just disappointing.
Of course there is no reason to deny the holocaust. It's a fact. People denying the holocaust make the whole movement look ridiculous

Don't give up yet.
Read Jack Donovan as an easy beginning.
Read Raspail
Read Evola

Today I've finishend Les cadets de l'Alcazar. A must-read for the movement.

Fucking kys 56%, go and mutt somewhere else

Obviously no shit

However I do believe this is due to sjw culture or whatever. Blavk /Mexican/women sell big rn, its just another trend.

I will consider giving this a chance m8 thanks for the recommendation. I am doubtful though. I blame our reptilian Jew over here

Denying the holocaust is one of my favorite pastimes. I’m denying it right now.

DENIED!!!

No. You're just a faggot and a shill.
Just accept the fact that you people are losing no matter how many raids you try to pull off.

Ok. Do you agree that the proper response of white people, being ATTACKED as a group, to wake up to that fact as such and band together to DEFEND themselves as a group?

This one too, of course.
amazon.com/Strange-Death-Europe-Immigration-Identity/dp/1472942248/ref=pd_sbs_14_13?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1472942248&pd_rd_r=RETH2SWRZM86FMQRP7AM&pd_rd_w=S9YPJ&pd_rd_wg=Wp0QG&psc=1&refRID=RETH2SWRZM86FMQRP7AM

It's about family, culture, civilization, about our history and our future that is taken away from us.
Not about "les niggers lolol"

I don't think its necessarily something needing to be defended upon. Its temporary. After all jobs for acting are not something huge to be defended in since its such a small practical field and all.

I'm sorry, I'm not a man who cares about family nor culture, but I get what you mean lol

I have no reason to believe it's temporary. If anything, I see the more extreme left gaining power with Clinton's loss in 2016. The media is quadrupling down on their anti white propaganda, even in the face of terrible ratings and public mockery of their product. Democrats have jumped the Clinton ship, seeing that it's sinking, and where they are running is further left. Booker and Harris will be the 2020 frontrunners, read up on their statements about race lately.

Him well consider this example. That Oprah meme sure died down fast didn't it?

Furthermore I feel our brothers are being too suspicious, but ultimately I endear the effort lol

Hm not him god damnit I hate this thing

the problem with multiculturalism is that people are tribal by nature. whites countries value individualism above collectivism, but other groups are more racially conscious, and those who are exploit that fact and use it against us. see, blacks, chinese, jews, hispanics

[Citation needed]

>implying I'm willing to read more delusional nonsense

Well hey you gave it 14 hours, everyone knows that's long enough to spend grappling with a challenging worldview

I'm currently saging my own thread for brainlets like you

Fuck off nigger. If you’re not smart enough to see that western civilization is a creation of European people with a continuity from Ancient Greece and that non whites were forced to be civilized by Europeans then we don’t want you. Go back to your echo chamber.

A democracy cannot sustain itself if there are disagreements within the collective groups of that democracy about the basic tenants of a civil society.

Holocaust denial is Stormfag bullshit.
Join us over at

By Oprah meme, I assume you mean NBC's gut reaction tweet to her Oscar speech, in which they jumped the shark and gushed about her being a good presidential candidate. If so, she herself was the one to kill that story by repeatedly denying an intent to run. And regardless, that entire thing was some leftist circle jerk that, if anything, shows the lengths they will go to to put a double minority in the white house (you tell me where the consistency is in attacking president A for being a TV star with no political background to praising president hopeful B, who is the also a TV star with no political background. Hint: we both know it's because one is a white male and one is black and a woman).

But I truly consider the above a red herring in this discussion, because again, there are much more radical leftists already in positions of power and ready to acquire more.

Incorrectthat is what democracy is founded upon nigger

Also LOL >buzzword

Radicals like whom? Several leftists i respect but I'm down for a laugh

It's not about white supremacy. Being far right doesn't require denying the holocaust. Who the fuck cares. We want to not be marginalized into oblivion like whites in South Africa. That place was nothing before whites showed up. The black population literally didn't exist. Maybe in the hundreds? They mostly migrated after whites created a community there and now they are being wiped out.

American democracy was founded on white men voting. Not blacks and women you fucking idiot. Same for the Ancient Greeks.

>14 hours

>I've spent the last 14 hours trying to redpill myself
kys newfag, you're either redpilled or you're not. there is no try

Great poimt, if not disprovable until >some day

Thanks for the bump, you really showed me what for

False premise

Did you "try" to hit puberty, or did it just happen? you can't go out and find the eureka moment, it just happens.

the holocaust didn't happen though.
The proof is how upset people get when you say that, deny any other genocide and people laugh or don't care.

I just come here on occasion for le funny offensive maymays lol XD RANDUM.

You lack attention
I find it obvious

>14 hours
>that flag
OP is a literal cocksucking faggot who assumes literally the entire altright is filled with retards because literally one dumbfuck made one logical mistake that has been corrected a thousand times by other altrighters, but OP assumes they're retarded because the altright being retarded fits the (((MSM)))'s narrative.

In all fields, lads.

you're a funny guy

How lmfao being triggered doesn't count