@argentina can u annex this liberal cultureless abortion of a country? thanks

@argentina can u annex this liberal cultureless abortion of a country? thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jair_Bolsonaro
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_South_is_My_Country?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody takes them seriously, people in argentina just treat them like they are part of the country

They're called the rebellious province for a reason.

no

Just like brazilians do with you

Uruguay is south america's answer to Bosnia.

Like Argentinians aren't a bunch of soy boys too

Giving one fuck about what some niggers do

Argentina is way more Liberal than Uruguay. Morons here even took retarded words like femicide from them

What do you guys think of Paraguay?

They are like Argentinians from the North. For the most part keep to themselves and aren't so annoying as people from buenos aires. I've got some family living there. They are somewhat poorer than us but we are also pretty poor.

They are struggling with some guerrilla groups in their North as a side fact. They are less Liberal than us too

Thank you for the info and I’ve always thought that Uruguayans were whiter than people from Argentina

Also search Google for la cámpora. It's the antifa group funded by the late presidents from Argentina nestor and Cristina Fernández. Absolutele niggers without equal on our river Bank

Uruguay is rightful Brazilian clay.

HEY, we are the ones claiming shit down here, buddy. These pot smoking aborting barbecue faggots celebrate their independence against The Big Brazilian Cock.
Sort yourself, clean your, and let we take way the anglo lies and bring jesus once again to those degenerates hearts down there.

Depends on what you consider white. To sum up our whites are less whiter than theirs but here and there people consider Hispanics to be white too. Also our white population (and theirs) behave like niggers so don't get your hopes up.

>artesian well
who bot here?

War between Uruguay and Brazil when?

They also have the "real antifa" making riots and shit, Argentina is truly a shithole.

Next year, when we start retaking what's rightfully ours.

Humm e por que o Rio Grande quer sair da União? Arrombado

Wait seriously? Any news articles I can look up for sauce?

Traidores nojentos como você vão pagar caro. Sem mais.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jair_Bolsonaro

Oh now how whites can compete?

The actual state of Brazil. Trying to meme a retarded ex soldier into a broke ass country's presidency

America is less white than argentina.

Did you know he doesn't even understand how basic economics work nor he does have an economic plan to restore your economy? Kill. Youeself. Brainless. Monkey

The monkey is toying with you nigga

They aren't even certain to retain their bleached niggers from the south because they wanna secede lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_South_is_My_Country?wprov=sfla1

lmao kill yourself nigger

We don't actually, we're very distinctive people

reading this shit makes me want to throw up

what the actual fuck is wrong with you people. im seriously surprised you haven't been flooded with niggers and turned into a complete welfare state by now, but that's probably because your country is so ridiculously irrelevant no one has heard of it

>Global exporter
we just sell it m8

yeah thanks for soying the fuck up america

your country is literally re឵឵d឵឵d឵i឵t in real life

OP BTFO

that's it, close it down, sage goes in every field

Jair doesn't need to understand about economics because his team will take care of the economy for him, his main focus is improving civilian security.

lol uruguay= U r gay

fuck off