Hello friends. 3x3 thread?

Hello friends. 3x3 thread?

Been on Sup Forums for a while but I never really got into these threads. Can someone explain how the rankings people give out work? Like 3/3, 4/4, 6/6 etc

what you liked / what you have seen

Not the same person. What counts as "seen"? Does it count as seen if I watch 3 chapters and drop it because it's utter shit? What about 1?

fuck off nerd

>What counts as "seen"?
whatever you fucking want you autist

No. I really hate when people pull this shit. If you haven't finished the anime you shouldn't count it as seen. You're entitled to say you were unable to finish the series because of how unbearably shit it was but you're expected to rate a series not part of one.
That hurts user.

2x4 thread.

++Tatami
+Mononoke
-Monte Cristo

Whats top right

It's Hyouge Mono friend. Also goodnight Sup Forums.

Are 3x3 threads dead on Sup Forums

It's always the just same fucking charts, let this shit die already.

They go through phases of being alive and dead.

If we went without a 3x3 thread for at least a week, we'd see an increase in traffic.

They've seemed completely dead for like a month now

9/9

8/8
Really need to get Hero Academia already.

ok

ok

Decent

Oy vey goyim

Sometimes I count anime I haven't seen because I already have an opinion on them based on screenshots and their fanbases,

To hide my low powerlevel.

Bot right looks real familiar, what is it again?

5/6 Sick taste
6/7 Great taste. Hero academy is surprising me by how good it is.

Nice to see you as always mate. Has anything changed on your 3x3 recently?

Where do I make one?

basically it's a rec thread that crossboarders who've seen under a hundred series post in.

I wanted to make fun of you for a few things, but none of them were super egregious, and Babylon 5 makes up for pretty much all of it.

5/5

4/6

You know that a good number of the normal posters here have been posting in these threads since 2013 or earlier right? I kind of find it hard to believe those people will have only watched less than one hundred series in that time.

4/5

rationalize it with whatever fallacy you need to this is still a rec thread filled to the brim with entry level markers

Kill me baby is great, but agiiri a best

There isn't any "rationalizing" going on here. Just telling you that there are a whole group of posters in this thread that have been posting here longer than the majority of Sup Forums has been watching anime.

>>>/reddit/

5/7
7/9
4/4
2/5
3/6
7/7

7/9
2/9
6/8
2/5
Hi Bear bot right is Nana.
8/8
7/9

5/5
7/7 I still need to finish FMA
judging anime and anime movies together 8/9 - for sora no woto (it just didn't do anything for me when I watched it. I have to rewatch it some day now that I'm not as vehemently anti-CGDCT as I use to be)
1/4 -stick witches, GuP, Kill Me Baby. +K-On
2/4 HONK was ok
4/5 I don't see why people love Toradora. But then again, I don't like the romance genre.
6/6 excellent taste
1.5/8 Akama ga Kill is not as bad as what most people say, but I don't think its good either. it's ok to have entry level taste, but don't let anybody know I said that.
6/8 -sora no woto, kousogiga. Kousogiga is ok, it's just not what I wanted it to be.
4/4

2/2
3/3
6/6

Man, I miss when these threads used to be good. Now it's just the same 9 or 10 aesthetic bros each week.

7/8,
+Mononoke.
- LotGH

6/8, don't recognize top right, at least.
+ Kaiji
- FMA

4/4, I need to watch more anime
+SnW

7/7.5, I dropped middle after first ep.
+Strike Witches

2/8, watch more - there are better examples of almost everything you've posted here.
+KnK
-SnK

2/6, differing tastes.
+ Aria
- C.G.

4/8
+Bakemonogatari
- Katanagatari (no idea why I couldn't get into it)

This is the ideal 3x3. You may not like it, but this is what good taste looks like. 0/9

8/9, good taste user
+ Kyousougiga
- Katanagatari

5/5
+Tamako MArket
- EVA, I guess?

5/9
+ Aria
- LotGH

7/8 (Top middle is Kill la Kill, right?)
+ K-on
- Kill la Kill

> I dropped middle after first ep
It's one of the best comedy anime ever to be made in my opinion.

I might try to give it another shot. I was a little baby back than and put off by the CG. I know, I know.

It is Kill la Kill, yes. Out of curiosity which on my chart haven't you seen?

Bottom right

5.5/7
The ones on there that I do like, I like a lot.

Well the CG is bad and it knows it and uses it for humour.

Gussing the - points come from Yosuga Sora, and Yuyushiki? What was it you hadn't seen?