Why do women whore out in college and then act like it won't follow them for the rest of their lives

Why do women whore out in college and then act like it won't follow them for the rest of their lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/3600089
youtu.be/xuWlOhP36LY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they're stupid children with no impulse control and forethought

I've noticed what OP is talking about. Women go insane in college and then pretend like it never happened. They turn conservative fucking fast around the age 25.

>outie belly button
Dropped.

They THINK they are fucking grown and dont give a shit about shit like this now because they are in college and they THINK bad choices like that wont affect them and they THINK they will be cool

When really they're making the biggest mistakes of their lives which will follow then around every day until they die. Yeah!
They won't just find some stable white guy to leech off of and pretend to love once they're 29 years old and drying up. Yeah!

>Army goys

Because they've been conditioned to think it's normal and acceptable.

Go figure. A girl into zogbots is a whore.

Why do women, stop there. They are stupid children in adult bodies.

They get scared they won't be married and socially secure by 30.

They're told by society, friends and even parents that it won't.

And when I say society, I mean females, and i guess now soyboys, who we've let run the show.

WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR HISTORY IF THEY SUCK LIKE A VACUUM

It's a valid concern. The "wall" is real. I see it every day.

just get a traditional virginal wife, bro

Because urbanite popular culture and “mainstream media” teaches them that.

Social shaming for women has almost been entirely erased from society. Men are still controlled by social shaming to a huge degree; I don't think I even need to bother all the things men are shamed for if they fail to conform to societal expectations in any way. But can you name even one area where it's socially acceptable to shame women anymore?

A girl can be a fat single mother to a mixed-race baby, have herpes, be covered in tattoos, do drugs, be unemployed and on welfare, and get drunk and fuck random guys every weekend, and it is socially unacceptable to shame her in any way. The only thing you're allowed to say about her is that she's "strong" or "brave."

The reason shame exists is as a means to dis-incentivize bad decisions. Feminism has completely neutralized this social control mechanism for women. As a result, women act shamelessly, and this results in exactly the sort of misery you'd expect.

7: turn 30 years old and realize you're a useless woman who relied on her looks and youth, both of which you've lost by now and then hang yourself.

you are a nerd lol
its a sexy ass belly button piercing
god I bet the chads do dirty things to this slut
gets my dick hard

Well said. and on top of that, we must promote this behavior, we must exalt it. This is a "virtue" in women now.

Because Jewish teachers are there

Hopefully after letting user get in one last slap and tickle. Then she can kill herself.

KYS

What? You wouldn't be the guy who fucks her one last time before she hangs herself? I would. I'd wrap my tool, but I'd definitely fuck her.

Is this pasta? Or should I go ahead and be the one to cap this?

Yeah, you technically should not even be considered human if you have an outie.

LOL I knew a feminist in college who said she was never going to Mary and never wanted a boyfriend. She had armpit hair. She told me a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle. Like 1 year after college she got really depressed, met Chad, and got married.

Because the consequences of doing it are practically non-existent.

You reek of desperation. This confirms that you are a weak man. Weak men are what allowe women to become and keep being such useless whores. You are part of the source of the problem. You should KYS.

Are women fully human, or like 3/4 human?

Cuck.

Pic related was right. Women need a leader. The need someone to take their guidance from. There's no Clint Eastwood-ish lone gunslinger among women. They're born followers and all they have to do to be happy is to submit to a man. It's the king and queen system. The queen is the baddest bitch in the land. A man being at his highest position helps a woman be at her highest position. All a woman has to do is accept her role as Second to One, runner up, 2nd place, silver medal to her man who is the gold medal. That's the key to a woman's happiness and so many of them either don't know it, or won't admit it to themselves until it's too late.

I disagree. I'm just saying I'd fuck the girl in OP's pic. Wouldn't you? If she's going to be a whore, I'm not going to be the one who tries to "convert" her. That's not my role. If she's giving away pussy like a pinata spills tootsie rolls, I want a handful.

The women is almost entirely motivated and ruled by social normatives. When a women has self hatred, it almost entirely centers around distaste for her social standing, rather than a distaste for her actions themselves.
Indeed, the golden rule only matters to a women to the extent it is proported by her community. Nothing is immutable and binding, she knows no personal sovereignty.

Oops forgot pic. Patrice O'Neal ladies and gentlemen.

Sure they will, but after having numerous sexual partners their psychology is permanently altered to the point where they aren't really capable of having a healthy, monogamous relationship. They can pop out a few kids, sure, but they aren't capable of having a normal family life and behaving as a normal mother or wife needs to in order to have a successful family. This isn't opinion, this is scientifically proven fact. jstor.org/stable/3600089

This pic makes me sad. This girl is absolutely gorgeous and should be making babies for the white ethno state

youtu.be/xuWlOhP36LY

Video very related. A great moment in tv history.

Just another ruined soul.

Actually this is pretty spot on

>thou shall not

Jews

The worst part about it is that women pretty much only care about social shaming, men often don’t care about social ramifications, only more concrete ramifications matter (being taxex, jailed, killed, etc).

So basically the roasties are running wild.

I was going to disagree with you, but this picture of BASED nigger funnyman makes your promotion of degeneracy (despite being well aware of its societal toll) totally fine!

Because it won’t usually?

Cucumber Cathy (actual nickname) from my uni is married to some tradecuck now and bleeding him dry of money like she sucked the soccer team dry back in the day

Now she’s a soccer mom and runs a church youth group

Dumb fucker has no clue she’s a whore

Jesus Mary Joseph.

I looked online at women yesterday, and to my surprise the only thing I found were single moms that hit the wall and other bitches with a list of demands from you. FUUUUUUCKKKK!

Just used up bitches, that want the nice guy after taking miles of dick in years prior. We need a solution to the roastie epidemic that we're currently facing.

That made me so happy.

>Thot
I hate the sound of this word. Sounds like MGTOW reddit shit.

Roastie detected.

Why are the biggest whores named Cathy, or some variation of it? It's always a Cathy or a Julie. Always.

I knew a major thot in high school named Julianne. You might be onto something.

Nobody here cares what you hate, thot.

You do realize that women still get made right?

Skip a generation and go for the 20 something when you are 30 something.

I wish I would have known this when I was younger. In college, I believed men and women were mostly the same because I was told that so much as a kid and got brainwashed.

As a result, I was very weak and pathetic around women. I didn’t want to lead them because I thought it was wrong. I also thought that women would see me as enlightened and better than other guys for treating them as equals. Granted, this is the feminist message I was hearing from women, but of course I learned on the inside it was not what they wanted at all.

I didn’t even know what feminism really was, meaning I didn’t know it was called feminism. But now I realize it was everywhere.

I would have been a better person had I known the truth. This was 15 years ago before YouTube and all these anti feminist sites.

Thot.

Your feelings are hurt because a word doesnt sound nice to you?

Fuck off roastie garbage. You spoiled and entitled filth.

Bish, demons don’t have souls.

Every guy cares.

No sane man wants a burned out slut. It's not attractive and "going wild in college" just makes girls get hooked on variety.

Girls who sleep around a lot cheat on their boyfriends and husbands later.

I always read number 9 as "no blacks" and have hope. Then I re-process it and go back to sadness.

Women need to be socially shamed. They tear other women down by targeting their reputation.

I don’t really think there’s any way forward except a massive war or collapse. If society collapsed, all the women would be staying indoors, thanking men for going out and getting things done to protect them.

Its funny how she got emotional as he predicted.

He’s right.

Just nobody can say many true things in public anymore.

>Girls who sleep around a lot cheat on their boyfriends and husbands later.
Exactly. This has been proven in various studies.
jstor.org/stable/3600089

Girls who've been with numerous guys, particularly with sex outside of relationships, aren't capable of monogamy or having a family.

>Chuck + rally
? Help me out here guys.

Chuck = vomiting, rally = drink more. So, get drunk, throw up, and keep drinking.

Because they always hook up with guys 10 years older than them who couldnt give a shit what they do with other kids

FPBP
Women lack independent agency and must be kept on a tight leash by their male family members/husband; or they'll bend to the whim of anyone who ever tries to assert control over them.

Same reason guys do

I was raised by a feminist mother who warned me that girls do not want you to approach. Only if they give you unmistakable signals should you ask for a date. I ignored this and fucked around with 3 girls pretty early, but there were a couple of girls I really wanted to get with, but I moved too slowly and the opportunity disappeared.

Women lie all the time about what they want. The women I've ignored fight for me. If they don't give it up by the 2nd date, I say "I love hanging out with you. I have more fun with you than anyone, but I respect your decision to just be friends. Do you know anyone who might want to date me?" - this question guarantees sex.

They want to feel like you like them, but they have to work to get your attention, affection, etc.

The "be nice" thing modern moms teach boys is like saying "give up on women".

It's 100% wrong for mothers to raise boys.

>2:35
Is this where we got the meme? Fuck.

I’m having a one man experiment on that now. Fucked a milf slut, she wanted to get married and I said no lol (im not raising some other mans kids for fuck sake), we kept fucking.

She told me about this guy who’s divorcing, I read between the lines and told her pursue him, I want her to be happy blah blah blah.

She’s on marriage track with this guy.

I’m sure I’ll be first to hear about it if she cheats on him. Or if she comes running for my dick again.

You have to be at least 8/10 or have some sort of status to do this

Oh yeah 100% this, lol holy shit someone should have told me women are liars (to themselves and others) when I was 10. I think my dad didn’t want to say it then because he’d run th risk of me slipping to my mother that he said that about women.

It’s good you ignored your mother. My parents really weren’t feminists or very political, but they didn’t really offer any advice about anything. Good and bad I guess.
I feel bad for boys raised by single moms, but especially feminists. I know a feminist who posted on FB she was concerned about raising a boy in the era of trump. I really hope that kid finds anti feminist stuff online or else he’s going to be a massive fag.

What I am most confused about is how to tell if a woman is interested in me, or finds me attractive. I feel autistic, like I can’t understand reading between the lines. I only understand directness, which is not what women do.

You know that part about “mommys home!” Cut straight to her soul

capped.

tfw no gf... what do?

>"It's my choice..."
Sure it is, Sweetie. Sure it is. She's at an age when her sisters and friends are getting married and having babies and deep down she knows she wants the same. It's hilarious but also sad. If she'd put down the feminism she might actually be a good catch.

No see at this point she’s invested, she’s all in. She’s probably got 3 cats already.

I'm pretty autismo but I can tell if a chick is attracted to me. I just can't turn that knowledge into anything useful.

It's not hard. Really if a chick just pays attention to you, she's attracted and wants you to ask her out. But when you're autismo, any date you go on is just gonna be a disaster. Or at the very least, never live up to her hollywood expectations. We all know if you fuck up even the slightest, you strike out.

I think the solution is find an autismo chick.

Are you in college? If so then simply join clubs this semester focusing on topics you're interested in. There will be girls there. Also, if you have friends (lucky you, they don't last into adulthood) then you can simply ask one of your buds with a girlfriend to have her hook you up with a friend of hers. Fishing for women is like fishing for...fish. You catch one, then cut it up, and use it for bait. Catch one and she'll lead you to all the others.

Yeah. A worldview is really hard to turn around. Especially at her age.

This is quite literal. Think of a child that is constantly being supervised by an adult. They are fed, taken care of, protected and given a roof over their head. When a child is suddenly given freedom to do what it wants, it can go crazy. Running around doing everything it wanted without supervision, even if the act is dangerous to them. Now imagine a woman. Thousands of years of evolution where they have been treated the same. Then in the past 70 years. They've been given freedom to do whatever their impulses want, even if it's detrimental to them (see coalburners and paying the toll). But it's worse, because now the child wants to be treated as an adult when it hasn't made the sacrifices to civilization that men have made. The right to vote without the fear of being shipped off to war by the person they voted in. The consequence of their choices being laid on the backs of those who may inevitably have to fight to protect them. Men have evolved to be willing to pay for the consequence of their actions. To stand up and accept that they were wrong, shake hands and move on. If you've worked with women. You'll know they can be quite quick to lay the blame on others, to be stubborn and refuse to see the fault in their actions and the consequences of their decisions.

cuckold is a thinking man's fetish you paki scum

I'm 36, I have my own place, no friends or social life...can't really afford to go to the bars now that I don't split rent with roommates. I mostly just stay home ans smoke week. I barely get get matches on tinder but thats probably because i keep my age range from 18-26..im not ugly or anything..I have nice German features. I'm just lazy to put myself out there really

I’ve worked with autistic kids at a college. If they can grow up a bit and present themselves maturely, the girls are actually nice. There are ones that seem more like children which is gross. I’m talking about ones who have had some coaching to learn how to behave. They are the most interesting students, and if they try to look feminine can be attractive.

>ans smoke week

i meant smoke weed. fml

>the art of subtle trolling

By kids I mean college kids, ie 20 year olds.

You should definitely just join a gym. I'm 27 and in a similar position. I'm looking for reasons to just be outside. A gym is a great excuse.

>9. No Blacks
are they, dare i say it, /OurSluts/

Brok is taking Tammy to the bone zone

I've met some autistic girls who were sweethearts, but none of them were physically attractive. I'd assume if you found a hot one then it would be a good deal, depending on how autistic she is of course.

cock blocks man. It says cock blocks.

the truth has never been spoken more

>Be me go out with chick
>Can't make conversation cause she doesn't talk much
>Can't ask anything about her cause she seems like she doesn't want to talk
>Don't know what to do
>Dumps me and goes out with generic chad

there are two kinds of high functioning autists imo.

the depressing kind, the ones that struggle with anxiety and can't totally function independently, and rely on their parents. and the non-depressing kind, the ones that can operate independently, commute, work, deal with stress without breakdowns, but are socially awkward.

i think either kind for a woman is fine in terms of marrying and putting babies in. either way your goal should be putting 5+ babies inside your wife while she stays at home anyway.

i've thought about it but im not the type of guy to check out people at a gym like a creep then try to start a conversation with some woman who's tired of being hit on.

I'm also too afraid to tell anyone I'm a delivery driver and make about 25k a year..it's such an unimpressive job

legit. You can just tell, its hard to explain in logical terms. Back in the day they called it "chemistry".

Yeah none of them are hot, but one who I think has had coaching in social skills works to make herself look feminine with hair and clothes. You can still tell she’s a weirdo.

Her instagram is 100% pure rich white liberal. Illegal immigration wont ever affect her. She’s just eating gourmet food, sailing (with a man at the helm doing the work), and playing with other peoples kids every chance she gets.

Yeah the ones I work with have weird problems with stress which is a concern. I think you as a man who need to be very put together to be with one because she will fully rely on you.