What's the difference between Kentucky and Tennessee?

What's the difference between Kentucky and Tennessee?

Way more niggers in Tennessee.

Nashville's pretty dope.

Kentucky people are Yankees.

Kentucky is infinitely more superior

One makes Bourbon the other makes Whiskey.

'Dyers Hamburgers' in Memphis is fantastic.

Fun Fact! The toothbrush was invented in Tennessee. If it had been invented anywhere else, it would've been called a teeth brush.

As an Indian, which state should I buy property to get naturalization? I have like $5 millions.

Tennesseans suck at football, and wear pumpkin fucker orange. Normally they are mediocre in basketball as well. Ad they produce "Tennessee Whisky"
Kentucky produces Bourbon and Coal, and outside of the cities they are good people. Lexington is full of fags/pussies and Louisville's west side is nig ville

They are a lot alike... northern part of KY has some german Yankees in it.... that sucks but southern TN has inbred Alabamans in it... evens out

Bourbon is better than tn whiskey, the cats kick vol ass in bball but not in fball

Land is purty, most people are great, tn is wealthier cause it doesn't have a state income tax and it's politics aren't as corrupt, though KY went red in state politics this year... Lots of family farms in KY, lots of guns in both.... mountains are higher in tn but ky has more rivers

Blah blah.... Louisville is a cool town but has too many Shitty yanks in it... Nashville is a cool town but has too many libtard hipsters in it

Lived one the line my whole life and lived and worked in both....

Eastern Tennessee is pretty kickass.

Chick spilled gorgeous all over her face.

Agreed. Nicholasville here.

Bourbon

>fuck hooisers
AT LEAST WE DON'T FUCK OUR SISTERS YOU CROOKED TOOTHED FUCK

Your state is literally full of meth heads and niggers. Even in your small towns there's shit tons of groids running around. Gas City and Marion are fine examples of that. At least here in KY, our small towns are devoid of niggers.

Nicholasville is nice. Good cracker barrel

Kentucky is better. Tennessee has some nice places, but Tennessee has Memphis. Memphis is full of niggers.

in Tennessee you can fuck your sister and in Kentucky you can fuck a chicken?

It's ok. I moved here because it's cheaper than Lexington which is where I'm from. Plus there's no liberals here, and Amiri King lives in the neighborhood across from me.

In the rest of Tennesee we say "if you're bad we put you in the corner".
The corner being Memphis.
I just realized that I've never been to Memphis before.

>small towns full of niggers
Are you a fucking retard? There was a total of 3 kangz in my graduating class out of a couple hundred at least. Small towns in Indiana are not full of them. They are white as fuck
There is starting to be more where I'm from (due to Indy which irks me) but its still not packed full of nigs.
Indianapolis and Gary are a different story.
t.Hoosier

Knob Creek is better than Woodford Reserve.

Kentucky is dumber.

I like Jim beam a lot. I heard wild turkey is good but how's buffalo trace?

I think both are equally backward and white-trashy. I am sure both have similar numbers of meth heads and family incest types.

former memphibian here, shit was alright for being the southern detroit desu

granted i didnt relax and driving through some of the sketchier parts i thought i was in a haitian tier shithole

all the whites fucked off to germantown but commute in for work so it is more functional that it seems

Buffalo Trace is good. Their Eagle Rare line of bourbon is top notch shit though. If you can find it, give it a try. Beats the fuck out of Jim Beam.

I've driven through Memphis and stayed for a night. It reminded me a lot of Oakland

>be me
>hoosier lived there 25 years
>literally never been to gas city or marion

so, you know how i know you're a redneck?

>Assuming I lived in either of those towns
I can't have friends from there or something?

Dublin Ohio

Memphis is a shithole.

There isn't really one, coming from a Virginian anyway

Czech and kek

Not a single nigger in sight in eastern TN. t. Kingsportian

265 miles

Tennesseeans are nice to Kentuckers out of pity. Kentuckers try to banter with Tennesseeans with no leg to stand on besides >muh bourbon and >muh horseys

Tennessee (Eastern only) has a vastly superior geography.

when obama was elected university of kentucky frat hung a model obama from a noose on campus.

Louisville and Lexington are shitholes in general

t. Luhavillian

Tennessee is like a mini Texas. Kentucky is more southern. Other than that, not much.

Roll Tide

>The dude giving the thumbs up
Gets me every time
Go Big Blue

How does it feel to suck at football and basketball this year?

We havent really sucked in either this year. Medicore in football, medicore in basketball.
Cal needs to get the team together and roll or he'll be out of the job

I don’t see much difference. I live in Franklin, Tn for the last year. I go to Louisville and Lexington a lot for business. It’s the same people, same culture. One likes horses the other likes country fuck if I know. I like bourbon. I have about 15 more bottles but the good stuff is in storage till I move back to Dallas in a month.

MUHHHH UNIONS

Buffalo Trace is my favorite by far... Jim Beam doesn't compare. It's comparable in quality to Makers, but it's more butter scotchy. tasty stuff.

>I will never deflower the pastor's daughter from Tennessee

Bullshit... tn has nothing like red river gorge, mammoth cave or the bluegrass region