Sex and marriage

Liberals seem to think it’s fine to fuck anyone and everyone. I don’t really hear conservatives opinions on The matters much. Personally I believe sex is meant for marriage.
What’s do you think?

I think a button is still a button, even if it is "bigger".

its mind control for the goyim

I believe females are property, therefore sex with one is only acceptable if it is within marriage or if it's her father fucking her before she's married. Otherwise it's rape.

Modern people have the mistaken belief that sex is not dangerous.

Nigga wut

Who gives a fuck, fag?

Whores and whore mongers get the rope

The problem is that most "conservatives" are unwilling to uphold the moral code that produced European civilization (and was destroyed by liberalism). They are simply hedonists with the foresight to realize that unlimited degeneracy is unsustainable. Fucking as many women as possible, listening to negroid music and other degenerate noise, and decimating the English language comes natural to most on the right as it does to the left.

>Personally I believe sex is meant for marriage

I'm not a christcuck so I think sex before or after marriage is a non-issue. However I do believe in pair bonding and that casual sex completely destroys the ability to deeply love a woman (or man) and stay with that person until death separates you. I'm a tall good looking guy that is slightly autismo and I'm unironically holding out for a suitable mate that I see myself spending the rest of my life with, the thought of being with someone you know you will break up with in a couple of months just disgusts me

Me too user, I wish you was a girl so I could kiss you and suck your toes and lovey dove you for the rest of your life and make you pregernent and smell your hair

Same with me except im not good looking.

>dirty feet in a stock photo
WHY

A man owns his daughter until he gives her to her husband. He can fuck her because she is his property.

Awww, this is a board of love after all.

Well, liberal politicians have been Doing that to the American ppl for ages, why would they change?

Just like god intended

I like to have sex with everyone I see.
They just don't like me very much.
I try to show them my skank nips.

>Women who sleep around are exponentially less likely to keep a stable marriage, decreasing with every single male they sleep with.
>Sleep around because women are stupid sluts
>Fast forward to when they are not young and in college
>Literally unmarriable and loose pussy
>Body clock loses its shit
>Adopt 20 cats because no man that isn’t Tyrone will touch you with a ten foot pole.

You tell me, user. Sex before or after marriage?

> please consider the following

Sex isn't meant for anything. It's a happy accident. Marriage doesn't exist. It's a linguistic construct that does not describe anything occurring in the universe around you.

Fuck liberal and conservative. Stick to facts.

I believe that you can choose to live your life how you want, but do understand the consequences of such action to others and yourself.
The problem with the left isn't so much that they are a bunch of faggots, but that they are loud, abrasive, holier than thou faggots.

If you want to fuck 100 dudes or chicks go for it, but don't expect to feel fulfilled or find lasting partnerships.
I know a guy who's fucked 350+ women. He's dead inside. I was personally in a 6 year relationship and then whored around myself a bit but didn't enjoy it. So now I just don't fuck at all, not worth it for me unless I can find someone I like to do it with.

The problem is that the MAJORITY of women are unmarriable and loose, therefore normal guys have to put up with lesser-quality women. When every girl is a whore what are you supposed to do?

That's right, if a man isn't supposed to fuck his daughters why are tehy so hot and fit so good on his dick?
>Marriage doesn't exist
Property ownership doesn't exist? What, nigger?

Number 7

sex before marriage is fine as long as you plan to further the relationship with the person

>Sex isn't meant for anything.

>Property ownership doesn't exist?
Accurate, despite being totally irrelevant to the topic.

A fork is metal in a particular form. It is some molecules, forming a shape. It has no intent nor purpose. I have no claim to it. You have no claim to it. It exists as a brute fact. My intentions mean nothing. Your intentions mean nothing. That it exists is a fact. That one of us owns it is a ridiculous construct of human language, without any bearing on objective reality.

Facts show that pair bonding is actually literally the best method for child raising, and marriage is as a legal bond for that purpose. It’s real and important, and you’re spreading some serious garbage with that stupid post.
Meet girls at church. You don’t even have to be a believer, but where will you find women that don’t sleep around with Tyrone and don’t plan on sex before marriage? Church girls are the answer. Another boon from the Christian people, even if you don’t buy into the religion.

What guy would marry this whore? Seriously, who in the right mind would knowingly marry this girl while knowing that this picture exists?

>t. child of a single mother

Sex is the product of evolutionary biology. It has no intend. It has no mind to intend things. It is just what happened. Facts exist. Your intentions are just bedtime stories that you tell yourself.

And all of those are statistical realities. None of them provide an objective reality upon which you can base the existence of marriage. It is a linguistic construct wholly without relevance or meaning in the scope of the universe around you.

casual sex lasts for one night. creating a family lasts a lifetime.

What about a commitment to your wife and from her to you about the plan to raise your children as best as possible so that they can better the world tomorrow? Or is that not abstract enough? Do I have to find out the color of my spirit energies before I can have a conversation with you?

>right wingers dont discuss chads as though theyre a bunch of pussy slamming womanisers
k

A handsome one. Because he has urges and impulses that are born from the chemical soup that is his brain. Because marriage is a collection of words that have no existence outside of the meaning we give them. Marriage is a literary construction. Anyone thoughtful can justify any moral station. Trade in facts and stop talking about your beliefs.

Wives do not exist. Commitments do not exist. Tomorrow does not exist.

>Nothing is meant for anything and everything is just what happened.
Congratulations on figuring out the universe, mastermind.
Now, try to bring yourself back down a context or two to where this discussion is taking place - societal relevance.

It is relevant because you choose to frame your thoughts within it. Make better choices.

In the past few years I've grown to view the prevailing loose attitudes toward sex--and, ipso facto, toward the integrity of our own bodies--as disgusting. Especially when women do it. It is just so gross to me to be so casual about reproduction. Procreation is a gift you give someone, and that person has to earn it and deserve it. Throwing it at some stranger or even a boyfriend who's never indicated that he plans on staying with you indefinitely is grossly careless.

>Make better choices.
You honestly think nihilism is a better framework?

Marriage is dangerous. Not sex. kys sperglord

So what’s your big idea? Our entire language is a social consruct and we interpret things beyond a primal level. Are you going to kill yourself? You should do it sooner rather than later.

I honestly think. Better and worse are ridiculous constructs. Nihilism is a nonsequitor. I am unsure what "thinking" is.

That we can start, quite simply, by admitting that ideas such as "wife," "liberal," "conservative" and "marriage" are utterly meaningless.

>Better and worse are ridiculous constructs.
You belong in leftist academia, you good for nothing fuckwit. This guy is right, you should do it sooner rather than later.

I'll be the minority here, but it's all about sex positions. 69 and missionary is for your wife, while doggy style, froggy style and prison style is for all other women. Also letting a woman get on top is effeminate.

I lost count of how many women I've fucked. I've had them all, especially 10's. My soul has been crushed. I can never fall in love with a woman, because I just end up thinking about all the previous pussy. The only flipside is, whenever I jerk off, I just think about the hottest pussy I've fucked.

There is no "liberal academia." There are human animals, who draw shapes on papers and type keys that produce patterns of light on electrically-produced fields.

Jordan Peterson would agree. This shit is so hardwired in that all our bullshit words are meaningless. She will fuck and marry the best chad she can find.

With premarital sex becoming acceptable, marriage loses its meaning. Think about it, why would people historically marry? To fuck. They wanted to fuck so they would marry at young ages.

Now anybody can try to sleep around outside marriage with little consequences. Now we have boyfriends/girlfriends who stay together for years (sometimes decades) because they are afraid of commitment or are too young to marry, even though they are defacto like a married couple.

Thus with marriage being obsolete like that, what has society gained? 50% divorce rates, broken families, infidelity, single mothers and degradation of values.
To make marriage obsolete is to make family obsolete and to make family obsolete is to make society obsolete. And who was the first institution to condemn family, as in the nuclear family unit? That would be Marxists. The same entity that unconditionally supported feminism. That behaviour of theirs is not necessarily a result of spreading equality, but rather a means of tearing apart the world, possibly to build something new on its carcass.

But they’re not. They define us. We use words like liberals and conservatives to separate people who think differently and create an in group preference in accordance to our preferred ways of thinking. Did you know that certain primates aside from humans develop lifelong bondd with their partners?

Exactly
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

Watch Black Mirror and see what happiness dick in hole gets you.

There is nothing to define. Facts are brute. "They" don't define us. You construct your entire reality. You get to decide, every single time, what facts are relevant. You have chosen some. Your choices are driven entirely by chemical reactions. There is no external existence to any of them. You describe your own feelings, and nothing else.

You forgot to brag about your Mansions, your exceptional IQ, your huge penis, and your trillions of dollars.

I guess most people whore around, but I also beleive it should be kept for marriage, but then again Im a 29 year old virgin whos gonna become a wizard next march

Only have the high IQ and BWC, only 24 user, just grew up in NYC, more pussy here than anywhere else.

But I don’t get to define reality. Reality is what it is of no consequence of my own. The fact we can have this conversation is testament to that unless you acknowledge that you’re just a figment of my imagination and not a very real person on the other side of the screen. What I feel is not determined by the chemicals in my brain, but how I choose to interpret the stimulus around me— it’s decided by the way I think. You can meme about determinism as you please, but you’re not making any hard arguments here.

I have an undesirably-large penis. It is not as complimentary as you might think. It hurts women, and makes anal-sex (which I enjoy) difficult.

t. low test soyboy.

If you haven't fucked at least 30 women before marriage, you are a beta.

Darn it.. got it all but the big penis. Can I re-roll?

>But I don’t get to define reality.
Incorrect.
>Reality is what it is of no consequence of my own.
Describe any facet of reality without reference to your experience of it. You will, invariably, rely on lurking premise that describe solely your experiences. There is no other reality.

Here you go

Sex is for marriage.

You make me proud white man. Carry on.

My argument for that was already made. Do you have a reality that you adhere to? If you do, we can both acknowledge our own individual realities. It’s either that or you exist only in my mind. What do you think? By giving the choice to you, and because you will inevitably make a decision with no influence from myself, you will be proving me correct.

You forget about the multi-verse. You made every possible decision, lived every possible outcome. Your "reality" is only in this current narrowly define universe.

Went clubbing for the first time in a few years today and was reminded of how much I hate degeneracy. All the women flocking to the Chads and the near-Chads. So much wasted money, energy, fucked up sleeping patterns. How can I take a woman seriously who has done this every weekend for several years, being pulled by some random tattoo'd crew cut dude few times a month?

>Do you have a reality that you adhere to?
Yes. But I recognize that it is a linguistic construct that is 100% based on me, and has nothing to do with an objective reality.
>If you do, we can both acknowledge our own individual realities.
No, we can't. This is referred to, in short-hand, as the "cogito." Your reality does not exist. Only mine does. Berkley, after-whom the college was named, explained this very well, in a manner that is logically irrefutable..
>It’s either that or you exist only in my mind.
Incorrect. We have established that a mind exists. There is absolutely no reason to assume that "yours" does.

Just become a Chad you mong and pull some top tier puss puss.

> marriage is just a social construct
so is rape.

grow up, shill.

Correct!

The difference between the two is a description of the hormonal balance of the person receiving sperm. That is all.

I prefer the ideal of being mostly away from it normally but when married become a wild animal and breed like rabbits.

I've maxed out my genetics. My family is wealthy, I have a PhD, I'm shredded as fuck, dress well, am confident, funny, etc. Yet I'm short and my face is average. Nothing I can do beside surgery or roids/hgh. I still get numbers and dates pretty easily from normal girls, but honestly attraction is 70% face/frame/height.

Depends on your mindset
if you think sex is just for the pleasure, then fucking everyone and anyone is okay
If you believe sex is more of a bonding type experience then marriage is better
Personally, im more on the bonding side, I want to know and love the person im fucking because its makes all the moans and shit extra hot

So I’m just a figment of YOUR imagination then? How do you explain the consistency of the world as you percieve it after you go to sleep? Your mother, for example, tells you she’ll buy your favorite chicken tendies later. You fall asleep and sure enough, they are in your refrigerator the next morning. Did you simply will them to be there or did your mother make the decision to drive to the market and buy your tendies all on her own? Your theory is not perfect, and moreso, incorrect.

My personal story is that I believe sex is best enjoyed in a committed relationship with someone you love. I am happily married, and I have been hit on by other married women. The thought is sickening. Why would I want to be with a woman that has no soul? Its like putting your dick in Satan's rotten hairy asshole - but, oh its okay because he is a slut costume.

If you go for that sort of stuff, enjoy. I pass. Don't give a fuck.

Objective reality is created by society of men, not individuals. The like mindedness of a group always an individual to understand the rules within the collective and function successfully.

>So I’m just a figment of YOUR imagination then
I have absolutely no way to prove whether you are or aren't. Just like you (pretending that you exist as a person) have no way to prove whether I am or not.
>How do you explain the consistency of the world as you percieve it after you go to sleep?
With sensory experiences, exactly the way that I imagine that you do. I assume that the sun will rise tomorrow because it always has done so. I assume that you exist and assume the same, because I have every reason to do so, and no reason not to. That doesn't make it "true." That makes it reasonable.
>You fall asleep and sure enough, they are in your refrigerator the next morning. Did you simply will them to be there or did your mother make the decision to drive to the market and buy your tendies all on her own? Your theory is not perfect, and moreso, incorrect.
Let's just take everything around us for granted. You exist. I exist. It's all exactly as it seems. Simple physics dictates that it is entirely possible that, between now and tomorrow, those "chicken tendies" will evaporate. There is nothing stopping that from happening. It requires all of the particles in the relevant area of the universe to bounce in such a particular manner that it is unlikely that it will happen even once, in the whole history of the universe at the 31-ish billion years that the universe is likely to exist for. But it's totally possible. So what existence do "chicken tendies" really have?

I will grant you that as soon as you can demonstrate that a society of men exists.

Good luck with that one.

not much

Pretty much hiw I looked at it Although I got bullied into same gay shit when I was in elementary school so I ended up jumping the gun on losing the V card just because I didn't want to live with that as my only sexual experience. College gf I lost it to ended up slutting it up behind my back. I cucked out completely and tried to make it worth with her despite her clearly having no intention to reciprocate jack.

Current gf is someone I knew from when I went to church. We're both each other's second. It's a good relationship but I would not fo through that again for her. I would not be surprised if severing that first pair bonding broke something.

They and I exist as the rising of the sun exists. They're things outside of your control that you do not fabricate. Outside of your perception of reality there will always be people shitposting on certain corners of the internet and there will always be bags of chicken tendies at the market. The sun will always be rising tomorrow. And you have no control over that-- you don't craft your own reality, it is what it is. Let me also point out that you were asking me to stop using useless rhetorical constructs even though I should theoretically not have the capacity to think, because my actions are determined by your brain chemicals. Or something. It's incomprehensible.

>They and I exist as the rising of the sun exists.
Exactly. They and you exist to exactly the degree-to-which I perceive those events to occur.

I did not start on the brain chemicals. That was some other ass wipe.

>I believe sex is meant for marriage.

Sex is meant for having children. Doing it for any other reason makes you a degenerate.

Marriage was created by the Jew as a means of brainwashing the white man and then taking half of his shit.
Disappointed in you goyim.

this,if you're going to complain about sexual libertines, you should remember sex is meant for reproduction, any other reason is for pleasure

Bed. Ways

saved, although the graphs on the left are too small

How do we fix this without Christianity? Is it even possible? If these trends continue (along with all the other trends associated with the destruction of the family), society will collapse on itself, pretty soon.

Are nukes really that bad of an idea?

This.
>focus on banging each other, goyim
>don't think about anything else

Brave New World

Yesterday my poop was so big it wouldn't flush

Sex should only be after marriage. This will lead to stronger relationships