Mike Cernovich calls this woman a hero, why dont you think so?

Mike Cernovich calls this woman a hero, why dont you think so?

youtu.be/IkDzoAN7FsE

dat adams apple

Good on her.

>woman

>democrats first female president will be a man

YES. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

>woman

>her

Woman??? That’s by DNA, a man. Bradley is fucked. He’s ugly as a man & uglier as a woman.

Because that’s not a woman. Cutting your penis off doesn’t make you a woman just like shoving feathers up your butt won’t make you a chicken.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Her campaign video:

"…we need to actually take the reins of power from them.

We need to challenge this at every level.

We don’t need them anymore..."

What does that sound like?
An Antifa, anarchist platform!
Resistance is her agenda.
If you look closely at the scenes behind the statements you will see a hatred of police, a hatred of government.
You will see an anarchist.

Taxpayers laid out the money for her transition. The left used her as the icon of the transgender movement. But it’s her traitorous actions that should give everyone pause, and should prevent her from gaining ground. Obama’s clemency effectively wiped away her crime (Manning was convicted of six violations of the Espionage Act), which is how she can legally file for candidacy.

>woman

Guy in make up

Hahahahahahah they raped this dude so hard in military jail that he started to legitimately believe he's a woman.

our first female president

Somebody make one of those expanding brain memes where it's something like
>Supporting Chelsea Manning for Senate
>Not supporting Chelsea Manning for Senate
>Supporting Chelsea Manning to further destabilize and delegitimize the American power structure

>Obama’s clemency effectively wiped away her crime
What, king nigger actually gave this traitor clemency? WTF when?

That's so fucking lame. No wonder you don't have the tools to make expanding brain memes, because you are not worthy.

I hope a pack of niggers rape you

mike has a faggot lisp. he is gay man of course he supports this tranny. they want to fuck each other in the butt

Looks like one of those videos of dedsec propaganda straight from watch dogs 2

Is gangrape gay? Im asking because with all those cocks trying to get in that hole, you would think the cocks would touch by accidentally.

Just wondering for a friend

I love shooting up college campuses in watch dogs 2

I don't know why you aren't supporting her, Sup Forums.

Let's #GetOutTheVote and make sure Chelsea is the one to face the Republican candidate in November ;)

If you are a Maryland Republican/right winger you should vote for Chelsea Manning in the primaries. It's your only shot at winning the Maryland Senate seat.

More than a woman to meeee

>woman

we all know cernovich the faggot loves the metallic taste of tranny penis

>woman
the absolute state of """"""""""conservatives""""""""""

Ok i know we all like to guess who the Anti-christ is.......... has anyone vetted Chelsea Manning/ Bradley Manning?

This guy should have been shot in the face for what he did.

sounds like a purple revolution to me. This guy removed his genitals as a pact to get out of jail and recieve fame and fortune. How many book deals does he have? They pay crooked cucks in book deal money

because hes not transexual
how many times a day do i have to explain this shit
he just used transsexuality as a scapegoat for his fucked up behavior

That may be a hero, but don't call Chelsea a woman. "Chelsea" still has a Y chromosome.

#ImWithHer

Oh, you mean Weird "Mike" Cernovich? Doesn't Cernovich write about getting a pump at the gym because he has period blood on his dick?

He's a degenerate lmao

I support Bradley Manning
The US kills Reuters journalists, say that the were killed by local extremists, Reuters asks for the footage, government says it doesn't exist
It was collateral murder, and Manning exposed it. It's putting the ideas of the constitution at great personal cost
He's pretty great, Ron Paul would agree

Just wondering, where does this dude get money? He had a regular government job, went to prison, turned into a “girl”, got out of prison.... then what? Does he have a job? Who paying this dudes bills?

>Woman
No.

He is a hero, Mike was just wrong about the fact that you can choose which sex (also known as a gender) you are.

Not trying to be edge

but I would legitimately enjoy having the opportunity to terminate this faggot

Mike really went off the deep end today. He was calling himself The Truth and the greatest strategic thinker alive while complaining about this mentally ill trans fucker backstabbing him. Not sure how the greatest strategic thinker on earth didn't see that shit coming. I used to wave Cernovich's strange behavior off as eccentric but now I think he's just full blown mental.

>woman

You're born the sex you are and nothing changes that. He's not a hero, he's a traitor and he's a mentally ill faggot.

>woman

>Woman

Bradley manning is not a hero.
There was a tweet he made about in which when violent thugs like antifa physically assault "far right individuals" whom are actually normal ,harmless conservatives, the police should turn a blind eye and let these far left groups continue inflicting bodily harm.

i know why you people keep using the pronouns you feel like using, but they have no scientific foundation in reality. you are mentally handicapped and this is why no one takes you seriously.

I'll say he looks more feminine that most of our women today. Hormones gone crazy.

Nice

mike sucked it’s cock

joomer

>Be traitor to own country
>oh I'm a girl now I'm arrested
>oh now I'm running for senate

Hear that kids, do treason, become senator.

holy shit Marylin Manson is running for office?

Why are we not encouraging this guy’s campaign? If he gets the nomination he’d be a really easy candidate to take down. What’s the problem here?

I think it was somewhat noble for an IT contractor dork to try and alert americans to the fact of the surveillance state, but he did it at a time when every non retard already knew. I think they broke him in solitary

>woman

I'm going to get this video taken down. She used my friend's image in it without her permission, lol.

Castrated man. Not woman

What is Cernobyl doing with that deranged tranny?

Wrong guy. Bradly Manning outed an American pilot for accidentally killing journalists in a combat zone.

Trannies will wear such garish makeup and do a whole lot of other stuff but very few ever even pluck their eyebrows. It's like they're not trying

Also more importantly covering it up.

absolutely fucking disgusting