Not a single person on trial ever denied the holocaust happened

Not a single person on trial ever denied the holocaust happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pd3zfhsiY1U&list=PLjp21YewJvWBQK2eya7bOrJx5w1bPcg0O&index=44
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OcZBbQNN-Ww
m.youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=jJ2X8UWHOjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When you poison people to death, their corpses become emaciated. My granpa saw emaciated corpses and that's when he knew the rumors were true!

>what is testimony under duress

I love Sup Forums so much

>what is duress?

threats, violence, constraints, or other action brought to bear on someone to do something against their will or better judgment.

I didn't know they were threatened with something worse than death sentances?

It hadnt been invented yet

Because it makes you feel okay for being retarded. It's a hugbox.

If the holocaust is real then why dont I care?

>Say the Holocaust happened or we'll kill you.

How are you this dense.

Nice edit after 20 mins where nobody replied

Nuremberg was a sham, all axis witnesses were literally tortured
This is nothing new

Oh okay please direct me to the other free speech platform that is not a hug box thx.

The International Military Tribunal (IMT) announces its verdicts. It imposes the death sentence on 12 defendants (Goering, Ribbentrop, Keitel, Kaltenbrunner, Rosenberg, Frank, Frick, Streicher, Sauckel, Jodl, SeyssInquart, and Bormann).

>They didn't deny the holocaust

Sure, but none of the testimony denies the holocaust.

>what is admission under torture
OP is a faggot.

There was torture?

Good one user thanks for the laugh.

You're welcome. I know it's so obvious!

They were all tortured you dumb nigger
One signed a confession in a language he didn't even know

The primary charge against the listed defendants did not include the "holocaust". Crimes against peace, meaning the invasion of Poland. Crimes against peace did not exist until after the invasion of Poland.
Also, any holocaust claims in those trials are tainted due to torture of the defending parties.

Also KYS

You'd admit to anything after them crushing your balls.

So every single testimony of the trials, without slip was forced to say there was a holocaust or else they would torture them more... and then kill them for perpetrating a holocaust and what not?

>deny holocaust
>dont record the denial
>beat them for hours telling them to say it happened
>deny it again
>dont record it again
>torture them for even more hours
>cave in and say it happened
>now they record it
it happened its true!

I wasn't the one that said

>Say the Holocaust happened or we'll kill you

These were men that were facing capital punishment, at least on the major and top officials, that never once denied the holocaust that happened. That doesn't seem odd? I mean, there was a lot saying they were forced to do it from higher ups, but none of them deny what happened.

Literally every human being testifying would admit to the same thing constant over EVERY trial done. You're right you can get people to confess to everything, but to get all of them to confess the same thing is truly magic.

theres so many ways to coerce people even if you are going to kill them you could threaten their families or you know.. torture them like they did

I'm just going to post a few quotes from US Supreme Court officials and other important individuals on the Nuremberg Trials

That makes sense, except I am talking about the The International Military Tribunal that was held in a court, not the prison where the tourture happened...

unless you think the Nuremberg Trials was held in some medieval dungeon?

AND STILL NOT A SINGLE ONE EVER DENIED THE ATROCITIES? Seems like the Nazi were bunch of slack jawed faggots to begin with, and not some military harden ubermen.

you get tortured for months to the point where youll do anything for them to just kill you and end it

Right, and yet not a single one deviated from the narrative.

do you understand the process of breaking a persons will?

if they did they would have just been tortured some more until they do what they were told

I wasn't implying that you said that. The men on trial were doomed from the getgo, and torture was used in order to get those men to admit to things that they did not do.
Do you not think it odd that when the English busted the German cipher and started listening in on the Germans, they never heard any mention of systematic genocide?
It doesn't seem odd to you that we rarely ever hear about non-jew "holocaust survivors"? It's almost like solely the jews had something to gain from spreading that story.
Does it seem odd to you that a man who killed eight innocent people in an attempt on Hitler's life (Johann Elser) was given a trial and held for five years before his sentence was carried out in Dachau? Does that sound like the work of a regime that is quick to dismiss human life?

they all did until they didn't.

I'd bet you'd say just about anything if I stomped on your testicles. As the Congressional Representative said, the way the trials were held were repugnant to any modern standard for due process of law. It was guilty until proven guilty, and the way they were proven guilty was months of torture and torment. Here are just a few of the complaints recieved Secretary of the Army Keith Royall about the Dachau Nuremberg Trial:

>Beatings and brutal kickings

>Knocking out teeth and breaking jaws

>Mock trials. Solitary confinement

>Posturing as priests

>Very limited rations

>Spiritual deprivation

>Promises of acquittal

Underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=pd3zfhsiY1U&list=PLjp21YewJvWBQK2eya7bOrJx5w1bPcg0O&index=44

Poland broke the code but that was only for the land army, and eventually the Germans changed the system, but the English were working on breaking the Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine.

So I do think it would be weird if the air force and navy were talking about genocide going on in the forced labour camps behind the lines.

Our last hope is unironically the honourable American, not the American we saw last century. The European born again in this paradoxal world. The revolution must and can only come from the US, for us at least. Our government is a non-government, since '45. Help yourself, help us, defeat the Jew within US global (((capitalism))) before they gain world power and we all lose

It falls truly on you

Fucking shit you guys really are as twisted as people make you out to be. Crazy spreads real fucking fast i guess.

And every single one of them, WITHOUT FAIL, kept to that narrative.

It's one thing to deny being apart of a crime, it's another thing to deny that crime even happened. None of them ever tried to correct the accusations.

I would, so would you. We all would. This is why torture is not seen as reliable. To say it's so unreliable it's 100% reliable tho is just retarded.

I don't know how many times you have to be told this, but they were tortured to admit to this shit.

>hopes rest upon reality game show host

I am okay with this.

Blow it out your ass you fucking kike

they were brutally tortured whats so hard to understand?

I am not debating the morality of the trials, I am debating the CONSISTENCY of the testimony.

All the prison camp nazi guards were actually jews, so of course they're going to lie and say there was a holocaust

The consistency of testimony, not the nature of the testimony.

So... what about literally every other testimony? The Nazi didn't want to let the world know the truth?

STILL NOT SEEING ANYONE PROVING ME WRONG

Pretty easy to enforce a consistent testimony in the circumstances. Do you know how easy it is to break a person?

You still haven't proven yourself right in the first place, you just keep saying the same shit over and over. Just because you can't see that torture is an effective tool at getting people to admit to what you tell them to admit to, doesn't mean that that's not what happened.

I know. Crazy that 2/3 of the world believes millions were gassed and cremated despite:

>Not a single autopsy report proving anyone was killed via Zyklon B during this so called Holocaust

>No vast quantity of ash(which there should have been several football stadiums worth)

>No mass graves containing hundreds of thousands of people have been uncovered

Literally laying the burden of proof to others, to disprove your statement. One should point out logical fallacies once spotted.

Depends on person. You saying every high ranking Nazi official that took testimony that were killed or even released were perfectly and flawlessly forced into their testimony about genocide that not even 1 slipped through the cracks.

Considering modern psychology was just being invented around that time, this makes no sense.

You're just disregarding information you don't want to believe. Given that there's evidence the vast majority of the accused were literally tortured, we should discard any "confessions" given by anyone who not given due process of law.

I'm not talking about Trump. Americans should use Trump as a stepping stone to go something truly worth our time

He's laying the foundation for something truly great. If it will go down like last century this is post-ww1 without mass casualties. What will follow can be truly peaceful or it will be the biggest massacre in history. You can still chose, lines close within 5 years. Prepare

Not talking about the torture, talking about the testimony. It's one thing to get a person to admit to a crime, it's another thing to get hundreds of people with exact precision.

Well if you accept coordinated torture you should be able to accept that the torturers has coordinated what they wanted the victims to say.

If so many of the accused were mistreated and tortured by American investigators, what makes you think that anyone whose confession didn't fit the narrative would be recorded?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OcZBbQNN-Ww

>even if there was an autopsy report, it would be considered fake

>everyone gassed was cremated, no mass unmarked graves

>forced labour camps from 1933 were filled with Jews that all survived the massive war that happened

I mean there wasn't any proof about this until the revisionist movement started to come about in the 70s-80s saying the holocaust was fake. No one needed proof before it.

I thought they all claimed they didn't know it was happening

Either way, the whole thing is a fraud and the more testimony and orthodoxy you read the more absurd the story gets

Nope. Pointing out that is the facts. No trial of the Nazi ever denied the holocaust. This would be good evidence for the deniers, more than the use of ballpoint pen in Anne Frank's Diaries by translators.

The jew in this video reminds me of this guy.

You can keep telling me that torture is how every single person told the same lie. They were not tortured during the international court.

>getting protective over Sup Forums of all places

Because the Trials were done in a court. They were tortured in jail, not on the stands. There testimony was done in front of judges, and recorded there. The torture you're talking about is about mistreatment of prisoners.

It's like saying since a nigger was beat by prison guards, what he said in court was false.

why would American investigators be so interested in getting the world to believe in false nazi war crimes after the war was already over and won?

>I mean there wasn't any proof about this until the revisionist movement started to come about in the 70s-80s saying the holocaust was fake. No one needed proof before it.
And no one said anything about the Holohoax and the 6 Gorillion until the Eichmann trial, in which he claimed he saw two farmhouses being hermetically sealed to be used as gas chambers, with the gas coming from a Soviet diesel submarine engine.

It is, and yet people do this day still think Hitler was a good person. Thank you for understand the idiocy of bigotry.

Yeah who needs proof anyway? We should all just adopt the Holocaust as our new religion, and never question the unbelievable story that is shoved down our throats on a weekly basis

Zundel did

You're saying that was the first time the Final Solution to the Jewish Question came up?

Oh and by the way don't question the 6M number or you'll be a social outcast and go to jail in some cases. Any material examining the narrative is also banned as hate speech by elite US Jews, see pic related

>Phone posting
Don't ever reply to me or my post ever again

I get that, it's annoying being forced a narrative by people. Who cares about the 1945 so much anyways?

The day jews start talking about the infiltration of nazi in every facet of life, I'll understand your concerns.

Ya, most people see holocaust denial as basically a hate crime since it's support of Nazi. Regardless of the facts, fash kind of has a bad rap.

Saved

I'm saying that's when anybody in the larger public actually gave a damn about it and knew what supposedly happened in the camps

Not debating the morality of the trials, but the consistency. Prision Gaurds beatings isn't happening during the Court hearings.

>(((trial)))

Ya.. this is what the SS was in charge of. They were not he fashion police.

Right. So the Soviets killed 11000000 jews because it happened on Soviet soil

I love the nig in the background grinning while the Jew is crying

Ya the International Military Tribunal (IMT)

Göth was tortured until he admitted that 12 million jews were killed in auschwitz alone, larpfag. Go make productive posts.

This. Gramps was a guard at Nuremberg, but I never heard his actually say tortured. He said they treated the Germans “awfully rough” which I knew instantly he meant torture.

Still, you'd think there would be the one guy that denied it... exaggeration, I get.

Oh, I don't deny they were beaten brutally, but this doesn't justify them all having the same narrative. It would actually be more inclined to have more inconsistent.

Oy vey, it was 11 million that were electrocuted- whoops I mean burned alive- oops I mean water vapor'd- sorry I meant gassed and cremated, goy! You're going to prison now and all your friends and family will make you a social outcast.

I know this is off topic question but
are you okay with people going to jail for having different views on the Holocaust?

The American government claims to care about human rights. All the while thousands of people have been fined, slandered and gone to jail for having the wrong opinions in countries we are allied with! You'd wonder why (((lawmakers))) only care about human rights violations when it's convenient for them

I am okay with people supporting the Nazi going to jail. I know people think that holocaust deniers that are locked up are just dindu nuffins that got caught up by accident. It's rarely the case, and it's not just matter of opinions that cause it, but straight up lies that get proven false in court.

It's one thing to say it's your opinion, it's another to state a fact. One is free speech, the other is libel.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=jJ2X8UWHOjY

So we should also send commies and commie sympathizers to jail? You know, because of the 650,000,000,000,000 that I'm claiming happened and that you can't disprove