Why are comedians (especially female) always the most rancid cultural marxist types?

Why are comedians (especially female) always the most rancid cultural marxist types?

>why are jewish comedians (especially female) always the most rancid cultural marxist types?
fixed for you

>Atypical Asian, Jew, Jew
Hmmm, my boy may be on to something

>Why are comedians (especially female) always the most rancid cultural marxist types?
>comedians.
Kys.

Would fuck

because they jus want dey pussay fukked

>Asians
Reminder that slant-eyed orientals are literally the jews of the East and just as much our enemies as the jews (if not more).

sarah silverman is hot

answer: prominence of Jews in the medium due to their collective self-promotion.

because theres lots of retards that think its funny if you say shit that is supposedly 'against cultural norms or accepted behavior' but its like all their style is based on flinging poo at some caricature of some 1950s morally upright man

kino

Id have to agree. Would fuck the Jewish out of her.

>you are now aware that amy schumer was hot before become the voice of feminism

Genetics. Women strive for taking. Men strive for producing.

That's average at best, user.

I unironically believe leftist female comedians conspired with the DNC/Clinton machine in an attempt to make the comedy world a woman's domain. They assassinated prominent male comedians who were cultural critics before election years. The ended up killing comedy instead, but that's because women aren't funny.
>George Carlin, Greg Giraldo, Patrice O'Neal
Those they couldn't kill they tried to kill the careers of, like O&A.
Of course they might've just died from degeneracy and the natural stubbornness and self-destructiveness of comedians.
But consider that Silverman was a headliner at the DNC convention and Amy Schumer is Cryin' Chuck's niece, and knew Patrice personally.

They're living oxymorons...

can anyone name a funny female comedian? I've never seen a single one who wasn't complete shit

>average
>hasn't seen the average American woman

The cultural marxist strategy is to ridicule and bash everything that has any value.
This is also the strategy of a shitty comedian.
All female comedians are shit.

Lol xenophobes hate anybody who does better than us. This image was drawn during the Japanese economic boom of the 80's, when the japs were poised to take over the world.

They aren't funny, the only way they get famous is to push that narrative. Jewish writers abound.

Still not hot, fatass...
T. Mutt

>the japs were poised to take over the world
Wow, and did they make it?
Now the chinks are poised to take over the universe, I wonder if they're gonna make it... (PROTIP: not)
Whites are superior. Stay frustrated, Zhang.

>poised to take over the world
kys faggot

are you fucking high

those women have no idea what "cultural marxist" means

neither do you, OP

they juss' dumb whores

is all

Women are the least funny people on the planet

The same reason all the late night male hosts are raging leftist mouthpieces

there big gay dummies

not comedians

any cat lady female who can longer have kids which is a proxy for failure to integrate in society which now means they want to destroy said society

>Comedian
Amy 'the whalecunt' Shlomo. fuck you OP
And that other kike starvin cunt
fuck you OP

Females brains are less developed.

They can't survive on their own in their chaotic anarchistic free-market shithole run by mutant normie retards.

because that's only what (((they))) will only let go through

Face is horrible, she's a solid 7. I would love Sarah though.

Because only the Marxist ones are promoted.

yeh so hot

Would GOY

Jew hips. 2/10 would not bang.

Grand
Order of
Luciferian
Fuck monkeys
Rumors

what in the fuck is this bodytype? why is her waist so wide and her hips so narrow? She doesn't even look fat but her her waist is so fucking wide.

>what in the fuck is this bodytype?
Neanderthal

This pure 100% Neanderthal

i gookette and two jewettes
what do you think

I'd fuck Sarah and Schumer but I'd do it angrily