It's over for Hillary...

It's over for Hillary. A story came out about her protecting an adviser accused of sexual harassment and she doesn't even deny it.
This is her best response.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6EEBkbA5vs
imgur.com/a/SJ0Hu
nytimes.com/2018/01/26/us/politics/hillary-clinton-chose-to-shield-a-top-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interesting

it was over for Hillary in 2016

She didn't call her to say good job. she called her to tell her to STFU or else she'd kill her. Probably with her bare hands.

What's her brain disorder called again?

Who cares anymore, she's no longer a threat

Not the first. Not the last. Nothing will be done, so who cares?

Being a genius.

Bill

all that matters is that she goes to jail for the shit she pulled during the last election cycle. disgusting.

The fuck kind of response is that? This woman has been spending so much time with the kikes that she's become one. Fuckin' Alinsky in this bitch, nigga.

Shes going to jail

you guys are focusing on an actual nothingburger instead of the real issues desu

>we deserve to be heard
Unless you are accusing Bill

bein a cunt

Notice the astroturfing is deactivated for this tweet...

I looked it up. It's kuru.

Fucking checked.

"We all have a role to play in building a stronger, fairer America.”
- Hillary Rodham Clinton

Hillary Clinton supports the release of the FISA memo that magnifies the abuse of power at the FBI and Donald Trump's Department of Justice. Do you?

Show your support by tweeting out her new ad, "Transparency" with the hashtags #ImWithHer and #ReleaseTheMemo. Together we can stand up as a more powerful force to the injustices of the Trump than ever before.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6EEBkbA5vs

As featured in the Associated Press: imgur.com/a/SJ0Hu

#ImWithHer #ReleaseTheMemo

We need to post this to her, consecutive numbers demand it

She’s getting torn the fuck up in the replies. Even lefists trashing her. This is pretty fucking awesome.

Delete this, it’s bedtime, I’m tired and it’s all fake anyways. I’m going to go to sleep and forget about this tomorrow because it’s just fake larping.

>something that happened in 2008
Like keeping an adviser on the campaign despite the sexual harassment allegation?

nytimes.com/2018/01/26/us/politics/hillary-clinton-chose-to-shield-a-top-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008.html

Some part of me will always love Sup Forums.

leftism

Sad that it took something like this for people to turn on her. Never mind Bill raping bitches. Nevermind destabilizing Libya and causing a migrant crisis. Nevermind the rigged election. Nevermind the Clinton Foundation. Nevermind Crowdstrike and Fusion GPS. Glad she’s getting wrecked but this shows me just how fucking dumb our population is.

Pavlov's rape whistle is what they respond to

Valid point.