Psychoanalyze the user above you based on their favorite anime. I'll start

Psychoanalyze the user above you based on their favorite anime. I'll start.
>Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's

Nothing much about you to analyze
Also Steins;Gate

>Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's
Maybe a pedo, maybe just good taste. Hopefully not the madman that has been spamming the threds nonstop past half a year.

Honest user who likes solving problems. Probably a procrastinator, but can still pull through when it matters. You should take better care of yourself.

Or maybe just a pedo.

>Haruhi

You already know

oldfag that has seen some shit but still enjoys the classics nonetheless.

>Space Battleship Yamato

grew up without a father

Only 1 anime is not enough, at least give 3 animu and optionally mangas.

Oh fuck, that's actually accurate.

Well done, user.

Kaiji
HxH
Hajime No Ippo

Have at it Hoss.

"too enlightened for you" fag. thinks everyone else is an idiot due to childhood trauma of bullies making fun of him for being a retard in math class. feels like he has to overcompensate now to make up for his own mental/emotional failings.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Sora no Woto

>making fun of him for being a retard in math class
that's really specific

Introvert but has friends because not too autistic. But probably feels different from other people despite being able to mix with them. Had lonely but comfy teen years. Has had gf/gfs before but is single now.

Spice and Wolf
School Rumble

I don't watch anime that much since ~2009 so I don't know much about the new shows

Maybe the "too enlightened for you" part, but the backstory is a miss.

Ayy, pretty good, but I feel that describes a lot of people on this board (or maybe I'm underestimating the autism).

First user here, analyze dis:
-Steins;gate
-re:zero
-boku dake ga inai machi
-fmab

Darker than Black, first season only though.

You seem to like animes where the protag changes the past, so you've made some mistakes in your life that you want to fix.

Probably a loner and has a hard time making friends.

For FMAB I got nothing except you really like looking at MAL for your favourites.

>Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
>Ping Pong The Animation
>Berserk
>Slam Dunk

Hmm. Get emotionally invested in things easily, hate confrontation and try to avoid it whether it be an argument or fight.

You can't stand when people disagree with you and will argue to the death with them, even when you realize that you might be wrong mid-way through.