Does bullying make people become right-wing?

Does bullying make people become right-wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/O9SLyUfkZB-CHAFHo9mOSQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, being exposed to both sides of the political spectrum makes people "become right-wing".

Hot

POO

Is that Dan Schneider?

whatever he paid em for that i'd match it plus a 6 pack of WKDs

Depends. More likely it will turn them into faggots because parents are unwilling to teach children strength, and the leftist dyke administration will chop the dick off of any kid who stands up for himself.

IN

>tfw no qt younger sister to humiliate me with her feet

feels bad man

Bullying should create self-reliance, e.g. "I hate this, want it to stop, so I have to get better and kick the shit out of this asshole". Personal initiative, and the results always are good. It stops. Person understands that they are the key to their success, not the bullying hotline. So yes. If they confront it. If they don't, they remain left.

MOUTH

(apparently)

if you like feet you're a degen

fpbp

The moment sensationalism wore off and I was lethargic of "maximum excitement" I ended up being right wing.

some people get bullied and wallow in it and degenerate into a bigger faggot

others become stronger and stop being huge faggots in the first place

says the guy posting anime

yes.

>people don't give a shit about me
>therefore, I shouldn't give a shit about them
>I should conduct myself in such a way that furthers my own interests without stepping on the rights of others (as that would be bullying)

by contrast all the bleeding heart liberals who claim to care about the poor ruthlessly bullied and excluded in high school anyone who wasn't middle or upper class

What does it mean if it teaches you selfishness towards society and misanthropy?

kys you reddit piece of shit

god i want this to happen to me

Bullying doesn't 'do' anything. If you are a bully you take gratification in torturing others (and while a bit of social esclusion is good, too much is a sign of social inadequancy, which typically comes from lack of social interaction before the age of 4, at least by JBP's words), if you're a masochist viceversa. Ofc there's a whole spectrum between the two extremes (which are both mental illnesses and shouldn't be taken as models), but I'd generally regard right-wingers to be the more social pressuring bully type people and left wingers the more sumbmissive reticent type of people.

liking irl feet is degenerate too

time to grow up and stop jacking off to cartoons, user

fuck off inbred redneck

cry some more

The only issue with that is the school systems punish the bullied as if they’re the ones causing trouble in the first place should they actually stand up for themselves. It’s pretty isolating

Nope, I'm a Nazi and I was never bullied in school.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

Go on Craigslist. Offer like $30 for foot fetish photo session. Used to do it right after I got out of college because my ex-gf always said it tickled.

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

I think its the opposite, often times people who are pushed around become left. The left is promising to save people from their struggle through free shit. While the right are about offering greater opportunity at the cost of free shit and equality. Personally when i was bullied in school i was left wing. Then when i became the bully i became right wing.

i want to be a girl though

Proof that Right is Might

The school system is doing the right thing. People who are bullied usually deserve it. The only who are bullied are usually the weak. It encourages people to become stronger.

Stupid cunts need a severe beating.

Why are femdom videos from the girl's pov so rare!?

No. If anything, I was the bully. I became right wing because it disgusted me how pathetic people are begging for gibs. That and race realism.

do you think their feet are stinky?

i hope so

>you will never have her toes in your mouth

degenerates

You do? I can't help you with that. I'm just trying to give encouragement to the Leaf with the foot fetish.

not foot fetish idgaf about that, humiliation fetish

>This thread again

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/O9SLyUfkZB-CHAFHo9mOSQ/

Go on Craigslist anyway. You'll be able to pick and choose. Craigslist is good for cheap fetish stuff.

When I was bullied I was an anarcho primitivist and later randian objectivist. What does this mean?

>that webm
Gonna need that fucking sauce immediately

I wonder if they smell the same or not. Do all womens feet smell the same????

>ywn be bullied by girl feet

girls feet stink worse because stockings

kys

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFF

Stink better you mean.

Another thing i think about, is if women of other races have different smelling body odor

feet are degenerate. Stop liking them.

I think I have that clip actually...

>thread being overtaken by feetfags

Why am I so attracted to girl's feet Sup Forums?
In the back of my mind I know it's just kinda weird but I can't help it for the life of me

boner alert

Whose feet would you smell first?

because you're a fag

Bullies are self defined by current behavior, the base of the Democratic party.

Ya'll motherfuckers that like feet are degenerate GTFO

banter banter if youve no end to bullying theres no point to thread

Said the kekistani top jej

I'm too hygienic for this rubbish.

All at once, just surrounded by sexy feets, taking turns sucking on the toes. taking big SNIFFFFFS. I think i just described heaven

feet are degenerate

I literally hate niggers and all browns because I was relentlessly harassed in HS and the system did nothing to help me.

They could call me whatever they wanted, bother me as much as they wanted, teachers didn't do shit. I get in ONE fight to defend myself, call a nigger a nigger, and then I was almost fucking expelled from the only school in my entire region.

I learned everything I needed to know about nonwhites and women in School.

See ya faggot
Ez clear

Feet fag

Why are all of their heads fucking oblong shaped?

Weren't you leaving the thread?
Oh the kind of guy who likes to have the last word, eh?
Let's have some fun cuckistani

You infected me with the feetish.

Now thanks to you I like girl feet.

When did they start expelling students for fighting? Not suspending but expelling

You're welcome user good night unfortunately I must go

bullying only makes you a dick

nuuuh come back and get rid of this horrible fetish

Lesbian femdom is always from the girls perspective.

>Does bullying make people become right-wing?
no, but using your brain for once does

everyone just rebelling against the norm.
last few generations rebelled against the conservative norm.
current Sup Forumstards are just rebelling against the liberal norm.
it's all a bunch of shit. race is real and relevant but the politicking beyond it is just t

fpbp

fp truly is bp