Short hair on a woman is a red flag saying she’s damaged goods. Walk away, avoid at all cost

Short hair on a woman is a red flag saying she’s damaged goods. Walk away, avoid at all cost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Completely Agree!

Dogma.

short hair on a girl is extremely unattractive, so idk why you'd talk to one in the first place.

There's some truth to this but some girls look really good with short hair

Short hair gives me a boner. Maybe I'm gay.

Also a sign they're a dyke and "don't wanna conform to gender stereotypes, because that's super original"

You sound like a catty bitch, Cletus. Get over yourself.

BUT I LIKE STRANGE WOMEN
fuck. wut do. i cant girly girls.

only like 5% of woman looks good with short hair but at same time they will look good with long/mid hair so why bother?

if you pull a bitch's hair while you hard dick her, she'll immediately want to grow it out, like clockwork

i met a lot of roasties with short hair, but at the same time they were like sexually prude. must have only gone out with dozens of soyboys or something.

after i deepdicked them they became really femme again.

>hair
>indicator of virginty

OP is a full cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

All the cute white girls in my school are taken by black Chad jocks this isn't fair what should I do pol?

I actually dumped a gf because she cut her hair short. Sure, that wasn't the only reason But when I saw her with short hair I was like thinking to myself "okay this is the final impulse, enough is enougg"

butch women grew up surrounded by soyboy fags, so they think being a man is being a retarded wimp with no balls, and they know they can actually accomplish that.
if you actually be a man around them they basically give up on that idea pretty quick, because they realize they can't compete with you

Sorry in my experience it doesn't mean shit.
I see no correlation even though I prefer long hair.

>Don't reproduce with anyone but virgins that barely exist. AKA don't reproduce
It's just not realistic to ask for, and I don't like to church girls when they ask if I'm a virgin. I'm not.

sometimes a girl will have short hair because she does a lot of physical activities and long hair is just annoying

Could mean she's not fussy or vain too. You try dealing with shoulder-length or longer hair, it's a pain. Hair gets in your ass crack in the shower, tangles easily, takes hours to blow dry and style.

Seconded. Every girl I've known or dated who had short hair did something athletic -- ran, biked, rollerbladed,

The OP's assessment of short hair is retarded, and he is probably a virgin.

No, fuck you.

>leaf

>Aussie

Meh girls look fine with most hairstyles. Pixies, bobs, even bald heads look good on lots of girls. The Rachel Maddow haircut is the only boner killer.

>every girl ive known or dated

if theyre so great why didnt you stick with one?

tru, the longer the better,

show me a cute girl with short and i garantee she would look even better with long hair.

Agreed. My fiance's hair was not short, but I made her grow it longer. Looks really sexy now.

Even in the Bible, it says short hair is stupid.
1 Corinthians 11

>he thinks that's natural hair

>Short hair on a woman is a red flag saying she’s damaged goods. Walk away, avoid at all cost
i honestly love short hair on a woman, but yes it is absolutely a red flag

My gf's hair was long when we met, but I've had her grow it to about her waist and it's really sexy. When she undresses she looks like one of those nymphs in the old paintings.

thats beside the point

nice thats what i want

Why not have her shave?

Short hair on women usually means they've gotten pregnant. Their hair growth hormones stop while they're pregnant and start losing hair

I treat a short haired bitch like 7-up, I never have, I never will.

For us old fags, like myself, short hair was the original problem hair... Way before shit escalated to fucking rainbow colored problem hairB, and the even more recognizable problem glasses.

short hair is patrician tho

this is why my womans hair is the way it is

This. There's a psychology to women's hair. They take out their frustrations, disappointments, and all other "feelings" on their hair. Sometimes they just follow trends, but there are times it's about coping with emotional bullshit/hormones. So if you've seen them wear their hair a certain way, then they changed it, something happened. How her bitchiness/sluttiness/emotional baggage drove a guy away, then they cut their hair, then they turn it around and blame the guy when it's their fault. It's also sometimes coupled with other red flags like cutting (if they are cutters), hyperpromiscuity (if they're raging sluts; it gets worse), gained weight, and so on. Those kind of women are not adept at handing things, so they're gonna be a hot mess so avoid like a plague; you can bang them, of course, but that's it.

girls with long hair who straighten with a hot iron also a problem

brushing is fine, but the hot iron thing hell no it's fucking ugly and retarded

Redheads look great with buzzed heads too.

hair is like antennas
when they cut it they cut their antennas and their unique perception of the world is lost
when they do it in times of distress it's because they want to stop feeling so much
they lost the magic, their heart became rock

ready to join the marines

ew no

bitch in pic looks like a naked mole rat

Not true

Come on guys. Bald chicks are hot.

I love short hair, I also have fag tendencies I think. The idea of being with a man disgusts me but most of the women I've been with have been short with short hair and small tits.

cunts with short hair are too noisy and unfeminine. when I talk to a female I don't want to have a fucking argument. real females are quiet and have nice soft long hair

From experience 100% true. If you think it's not you just got away before getting burned.

but short hair is cute you gay faggot
I dont want a clogged shower or hair everywhere in my face

I dare you to post a cuter pic

Now imagine if she were in a dress and had long flowing silky black hair

Tomboys are best you fuck

>she’s damaged goods

Explain or I will just assume you are ass-blasted because some short-haired girl turned you down.

Hey this is the boys next door. Im gonna be honest any lady is a good lady as long as she enjoys fine wine and a good movie night. Also she should ignore the fact that all my muscular friends are actually just male fuckbuddies because Im a closeted homosexual.

so she looks like your generic 08/15 gook you cant tell apart?

this

ITT: virgins who have a fetish for gorgeous short-haired actresses without ever having met or dated enough of the tryhard cunts IRL to know how unattractively hard they try.

>is attracted to short-haired women
yep, you're a faggot alright

True fact
Bitches cut there hair when they get Btfo and want to feel strong
See Megan Kelly

Agreed. I avoid girls with short hair.

Challenge accepted!

Most of them are either spoiled cunts or are too interested in becoming men.

Avoid like the plague.

I bet you think liking traps isn't gay

but this one is 100% a dude, my man

>wanting to fuck Yul Brynner
nah

implying i dont LIKE damaged goods

That's a boy, user.
That's a "woman" who's put so much steroids and testosterone she's sterile. I love when women try so hard to be equal, which in the end just turns them into inferior men.

>You try dealing with shoulder-length or longer hair, it's a pain.
I deal with it right now actually, it's very enjoyable. The only pain really comes from the little tumbleweed balls you inevitability create from stray hairs.

>Hair gets in your ass crack in the shower
The only way your hair could possibly reach your ass is if you grew it that long, and that takes multiple years of growth to accomplish. Not sure what showers have to do with this, wet hair is longer I guess but your ass really isn't something to be concerned about.

>tangles easily
Only if you never brush it like a nigger.

>takes hours to blow dry and style.
Hair dryers exist you know, if you really need to shower in the morning. My hair is over 2' long and it only takes 10 minutes tops for my face to be ready for the day. Certainly not an hour, Jesus Christ.

Whatever you say, fag

Im glad to find a real tomboy connoisseur in this thread

I dumped a girl because of a haircut. She looked like a dyke and I couldn't fuck her. Not looking like that.

She looked better as a blonde, but she fell off the face off the earth a few years ago. She has photosets on herbiceps but nothing I'd pay money for

>evidence: my bumhole
short hair is adorable you fag

I'll do you one better
Tomboys make me gooze and think about how cute our children will be

>Cletus maymay
You can come back to the internet when your country isn’t Iraq-tier, subhuman.

A girl can not simply have short or long hair.

It must have VOLUME

VOLUME

is spot on.

You guys seeing this? This is what you want.

When my gf and I started dating, she had short hair, about neck length. I said I liked long hair. Her hair now reaches her tailbone.

Find a woman who loves you more than you love her, and youre set for life.

this one is not short, its medium

do you love her more than burgers?

Last one. I hope you boys are taking notes.

women are incapable of love tho, is what dogs feel for you love?

about medium, wouldn't qualify as short.

>Yul Brynner
kek'd out loud

Why don't you try asking one?

That being said, it's obvious that women are capable of love.

Hard to find. Woman crave love, men crave respect.

Find a woman who isn't a spoiled cunt, pretty much. I'm in a relationship for children, not to pamper every single craving of a woman.

way to ruin the thread you gay faggots, it's like I'm on /fa/ all over again

fucking fags

>way to ruin the thread you gay faggots
But I improved it.

Yes. Loyalty is love, you basement philospher

Burger is love, you kebab philospher

oh so a loyal soldier loves his officer?
ridiculous.
if you are so base that you cant discern those feelings then i pity you.
tits or gtfo

There are shills being paid to destroy literally everything good, not just politics, but even things seemingly unimportant like women hair length