'shitskins', whites on Sup Forums, and smells

You do realise that 'shitskined' muslims wash themselves 5 times a day on top of showering in the morning? how many times a day do you wash yourself? The religious practices of 'shitskins' (excluding indians and blacks) literally make them cleaner than the majority of white people..

As a 'shitskin' who grew up in a white country, surrounded by white friends, iv realized that despite the superior act whites display on this board, whites are just, if not even worse in terms of smells and hygiene.

>>shitskin
definition: Someone with dark skin

And yet they still stink like shit

If it looks like a slide thread it probably is.
Also not all Muslims follow the quran perfectly. I don't know one who showers five times a day. Where i live there are a fucking lot of them.

hence the exclusion of Indians and blacks.

Its true. Whites have the worst bathing habits, hygiene and BO. Literally no better than niggers. Racism in america is basically house nigger vs field nigger. BUT YOUR BOTH DUMB DIRTY NIGGERS

You have to go back. I'm sorry you will lose the only home you ever knew but pack up your shit cause your rubber raft leaves tomorrow. And you better believe we'll be packing those things to the brim with shitskins so you can enjoy the wonderful smells of your brethren.

aww how cute, it this how you argue against facts? stupid amerimutts, literally no good for anything but throwing tantrums.

Because you only need to shower once a day you pisslamic pagan.

>argue against facts
What are you so buttblasted about you dumb sandnigger. Hurr Dur wyt pipo smell bad. I'm always surprised how insecure the lesser races are about their shit colored skin.

so they wash 5 times a day.
Just not their asses or shit-wiping hand apparently.

All that washing and your skins still slimy and shitty. Tsk tsk tsk. If I were a shitskin, I’d be constantly trying to scrub myself too hm.

But showers cut into shitposting time

>muslims wash themselves 5 times a day
People don't count washing hands as "washing themselves" brown user, and I know for damn sure a majority of that "washing yourself" is water on hands only.

You still smell though

And yet you smell like cocoa-butter and doo-doo.

You wash 5 times a day a still smell.

It doesn't matter how much they wash, their stink eminates from the very core of their shitskins bodies, a persistent stench of decomposing spices and ass. Shitskins need to learn how to eat normal fresh foods that don't require a pound of spices to cover up the taste of rot.

Kinda hard to wash yourself clean when your shithole country doesn't have fresh water so you have to use greywater

Even when they're born here Muzzies can't handle Aussie wildlife

Please, you can smell a Muslim from a distance. The smell like rotten Body Odor and old underwear

The washing thing is why a Mexican I know couldn't stay a Muslim convert