Apparently all white are racist according the people on this cancerous subreddit

Apparently all white are racist according the people on this cancerous subreddit

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/7asxk7/concerning_white_fragility/

*white people

all you whites are racist

Doesn’t that make you really angry? You should try letting out your anger on someone else or better yet, a group of people!

that subreddit is a spin-off of shit reddit says made specifically to counternarrarive gamergate

how is it even still active 3.5 years later?

like whites or white males?

>white fragility
what the fuck is this term even
I thought non-whites were crying about the centuries of barbarous murder inflicted upon them by whites

If whites are fragile, what do you call a group in which 75% think hate speech is an act of violence?

If you read some of the comments they cant even agree on what terms to use on white people to "convince" us that we are all racist

Here is a nice list of asinine shit that liberals think and why they are stupid as fuck for thinking it

Fragility is to dissuade political opposition to their interests. Guilt is for payin fo dem programs.

Holy shit, the next time someone asks me why im racist I will point to this chart.

Someone should post that on the subreddit.

White people invented racism. All white people are racist. This board is proof.

t. gamerghazi

>posting anything reddit related

Well, KotakuInAction is still active after all these years, so it makes sense their opposition is still in play as well, I guess.

I take no pleasure in this. It was my misfortune to discover it

Somebody please go do it

you are part of the problem

And that problem is?

#racistandproud

50% of gamerghazi is false flagging and psyopsing

>leftists projecting
yep sounds about right

Why do we give a shit again?

you are a reddit enabler, keep spreading the word idiot

>mfw I actually posted on SRS when I was a college freshman

Thank god I grew out of that.

>concerning white fragility
lol, here's your white fragility for ya. keep pushing, shitskins.

>white fragility
I know I shouldn't let myself get triggered by this shit but this really does it. Niggers are literally so fragile that an advertising campaign inadvertently featuring a black child wearing a shirt with the word monkey on it will send them into worldwide chimpouts, but when a white person raises any sort of objection to their genocide it's evidence of white fragility

99.9% of whites don't like blacks.
99.9% of Hispanics don't like blacks.
99.9% of Asians don't like blacks.
99.9% of blacks don't like other blacks.

Really makes you think.

Its interesting to watch the something awful effect happen to reddit, which exists on a much larger scale.

nobody cares

Aw poor babys upset. Fuck off weab

(You)

who gives a shit what some fag on leddit thinks

>being super uptight
Maybe get a life

So