/OPG/ - OPERATION POTTERSTEIN - ITS OFFICIAL GOYS

The strategy is simple. We attack the HP universe by the libtard, JK Rowling, a smug bitch on every level.
The books and the movies made of it are worshipped by lefties and soyboys, often used to retarded
anologies, as I'm sure most of you know. Our mission is such:
The goblins in Rowling's books and in movies are depicted with large, hooked noses, straggly, rabbi-ish hair, and squinted eyes. Their personalities are slimy, treacherous, and greedy to say the least. What comes to mind after this description? Well every Sup Forumslack knows. Your typical happy merchant. We can use this against her, saying it was a purposely placed "harmful, offensive, and mean spirited stereotype". But with this, with this we win either way. You see, either we make her look like an anti semite, or we get the cucks who worship her books to admit that not everything "racist" has to be taken so seriously, and remember the bigger we make this the better and more attention. Here's the plan:
>Email Vox, Buzzfeed, Salon, and Vice complaining about these "harmful stereotypes"
>Spread this around and drag shit over the toilet paper of her name
>Start a hashtag on twitter or gab. Send it through Snapchat. Get on omegle and spread "awareness" to the normies, use whatever tactics we can, hell, even posters outside your local diversity commissar's office.
>DO NOT REDPILL NORMIES IN THE PROCESS
>DO NOT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A JOKE
>DO NOT USE AN ACCOUNT FOR TWITTER, GAB, ETC THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY POSTED Sup Forums RELATED METERIAL ON
>DO NOT INCLUDE ANY MEMES
>IF CAUGHT, YOU. KNOW. NOTHING.
Let's take this smug bitch down a peg or two.

PREVIOUS THREAD:
→ # → #
EXAMPLES OF EMAILS:
SIGN THE PETITION
change.org/p/the-u-s-government-ban-harry-potter-from-schools-for-promoting-negative-jewish-stereotypes?recruiter=851915756&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition
THE PAPERS:
squawker.org/culture-wars/4jk/

Shameless self bump.

Fuck the digits already

Harry Potter is racist af. Why shouldn't we promote it?

In a way we are

>hooked nose banker goblins are micro-aggressions against Jews
holy fuck I'm laughing my sides are in Alpha Centauri orbit!

It's pretty fucking funny honestly, but this'll be a good way to run her though the mud

You can't bump your own threads newfag. Also stop shilling this faggotry in other topics.
Saged.

I can if I believe, they all told me so. Besides, what's wrong with me bumping other threads at the same time?

bump all homos get in here she loves gays if you are openly LGBT on twitter call her out for anti semitism and get a #voiceforgays

Discord up soon

> Besides, what's wrong with me bumping other threads at the same time?
Because you posted off topic in a thread nearing the bump limit, and its life is now shortened by your dumb little project.
The thread needed no help staying on page 1, it survived on its own merit. Unlike this sad excuse of a post.
Sage goes in all fields.

oy we must slide this. good night.

Fair, and I apologize, see ya around.

This only shows how as a middle class nobody she had more common sense and when she wrote the books they were relatable because she used the common man point of view.
Unfortunately like many before her she has gone full kiked up probably corrupted by money and by being surrounded by other virtue signaling faggots so she became one as well.

>see ya around
no. fuck off we're full. your post pic related

ITS A FREE RIIIIDEE WHEN YOU'VE ALREADY PAID
ITS THE GOOD ADVIIIIICE THAT YOU JUST DIDN'T TAKE
AND WHO WOULDA THOUGHT
IT FIIIIGUUREEESS

Honestly, I doubt she's even real. Just some sixth rate """actress""" whose face they used to market books, written by a committee of kikes half-drunk on the blood of infants.

Muggles = Muslims
all the true Britons want to separate themselves both in education and living residences.

This is highly problematic

D-double digit drifting!

B u M p a Du mp

Screen capped.

Ready to share OP's pic on Twitter if this "operation" actually gathers steam.

Good luck!

In fact, I think I'll email this screen cap to everyone Sup Forums is emailing

Subject line says "you are being raided by Sup Forums"

Hey I thought raid threads were against the global rules?

I think we've hit a nerve lads. These soyboys really love their Harry Potter and they're going to have to admit that Hateful Potter promotes anti-Semitism.

bUmP iT uP

bump

Another angle to use: point out how the relationship between wizards and muggles is basically an idealized version of Apartheid.

I like this idea