Name one character who could kill Yaha-kui zaShunina

Name one character who could kill Yaha-kui zaShunina.

This golden beast.

Is that a woman or a man? Those legs confuse me.

a wo-man

The answer is neither.

>Implying anything could kill a 6D mass of fractals

Shiki

Could he, though?

How do you hurt, let along kill something that doesn't even exist in a comprehensible form outside our universe and whose human "form" is just an interface through which it interacts with our world?

zaShunina wouldn't have lines

Could Madoka or Homura do anything to him?

He's not Nasuverse so no record of him in the akashic record to erase.

Probably not, but she could.

Which Shiki?

Is existing in a separate universe the ultimate shield?

Off topic, but is this anime worth watching? HavenĀ“t seen a white haired anime boy in a long time, does he have a tragic past also?

Saitama.

It's pretty good, intelligent sci-fi.
>does he have a tragic past
We literally know nothing about zaShunina aside from the fact that he exists in at least six dimensions.
fregonics

I will have to check it out, been awhile since i saw a good sci-fi anime. Thanks for the reply famalam.

White Queen

can we throw tenchi at it.

At least post an image.

A better question is why would anyone want to kill zaShunina?

saitama

Even if something could conceivably "kill" zaShunina, wouldn't his actual form be untouched and just make another human proxy?

It's like a game, where even if you kill the player character, the player on the other side of the screen is unharmed.

Saitama is always the answer.

Think of it more like getting a paper cut.

Using anything above Universal level is cheating

Who dis?

They wouldn't be able to touch him. His real form extends into an unknown number of higher dimensions and even his simplified human avatar repels all physical damage.

He wouldn't even know what to punch.

That's like asking to name a character who could kill Cthulhu if Cthulhu existed in an infinite number of dimensions constantly adjacent to every point in the universe and would have to be destroyed in every single one simultaneously.

Is this a stealth Kado thread?

Yaha-kui zaShunina

Lain

Depends on if he can self-terminate or not.

Is this Berserk?

>no spazzing, nauseating camera sweeps, clipping and cellophane textures
>characters actually emote
No.

Yeah, the animation in Kado is actually pretty good 99% of the time.

This looked cool so I looked up the synopsis.

>Weakness is girls who ask for help

Jesus fucking christ.

>Girls
It applies to everyone, but the actual story is about him and the yandere Great Old One who just wants to flirt.

>fregonics
Kado wouldn't be able to process Saitama's punch. Remember, it took time to process airplane passengers. Question is, what happens during and after the punch. Either anisotropic structure will be damaged/destroyed, or some kind of opening into anisotropic realm be teared open. Either one outcome could potentially kill zaShunina.

It's a kamachi series. Girls are going to be in trouble and be helped.

I don't know how long it will take for it to be common knowledge but Saitama doesn't just hit on what we would call the "physical plane".

Take sub-atomic physics. On a micro scale like this things we take for granted (gravity, electric current, physicality, etc.) don't exist. Even moving up to something like shrinking a person people understand that oxygen molecules don't exist small enough to enter the human lung and be processed. Things don't work the way you are used to.

Moving up the the macro scale, you get generally the same effect. Critical mass is real. The rules change. Saitama has gone so far beyond our understanding of the human form that his strikes no longer play by our rules. The concept that "durr etherals aren't effected by physical attacks" doesn't apply. Spacial warping doesn't matter. Regeneration, reincarnation, deflection, absorption cease to be factors. It's just how it is.

The lengthy processing was necessary to release the passengers in their original state, untouched by Kado. When it comes to physical damage, Kado can simply repel it as it did with the tank shells.

Tsukai
She is going to kick Space Jesus back to whatever 5D hellhole he came from.

Yeah if that just wasn't added to the story the whole series would be better. There are plenty of better ways to depict people that don't want to be bothered but can't ignore their heart of gold. Being unable to ignore requests from girls that say "help me" is probably the worst way this well known trope has been done.
Especially when Blood Sign isn't even interesting until the end of the third volume.

Why don't people just post demonbane and get these threads over with?

We all know she's getting advanced just like everybody else.

Sending back isn't killing.
Can you punch an abstract concept that has no physical form and may just exist as a string of calculations extending into an infinite number of higher dimensions?

I liked it at lot more in hindsight after his discussion with Biondetta ripped up his excuses.

I think really only pic related could

Uchiha Madara

To save humanity from him

Nah just some funposting before Friday.

Shiki can do it.

I think it's simultaneously easy and difficult for people to understand "power as a solution".

It's easy to understand because of course enough power will solve a problem. Who doesn't get that? At the same time these people will argue that "Saitama couldn't do this or that" as if anything these people are doing matters in the slightest.

>Oooo spooky hands!
>Lol which hed is MY hed?!?!! ALL OF THEM LOLOLOLOL

Okay but who cares? Saitama could just punch and destroy everything within a 6-10 (-20-30-100-etc.) Km. radius. People live in real life and they forget to set aside their assumptions of being a real person. Being Saitama is like being in a post scarcity society. He's got unlimited power to solve unlimited problems.

What is gravity except for an abstract concept that a bunch of people have agreed upon a system of calculations for? What is heat or inertia? It's not that these things aren't "real" it's that our understanding of them is limited to a particular scope. Doesn't mean you can't affect or control abstract concepts based on relatively meaningless strings of numbers.

If you accept the above, then what is hard to understand about Saitama?

Amounts of energy/information in a tank projectile aren't anywhere near of those of Saitama's punch. And we haven't even considered anisotropic properties of his fists yet.

Cause theres a build up. You cant just ejaculate first, make the girl cum and make her pussy like it before its considered rape.

If you punched an image on a TV, would the original person who filmed the program feel it?
That's what destroying "Yaha-kui zaShunina" would accomplish.

Also delve deeper into the concept of "infinity". Infinity doesn't mean "more than everything" or "unlimited" perse. Look up what an asymptote in graphing is for a visual representation. Personally I found the easiest way to convey infinity is that there is always more to understand, there is always more within what you see and know. It doesn't mean it breaks beyond it's confines, it just means that your confines are not always so infinitesimal.

You can just ejaculate first if someone's asking you the question "can you ejaculate?"

can fractal otherworldly aliens ejaculate?

Adol Christin destroyed the cycle of death and rebirth with just a sword, pretty sure Saitama can do much more.

All of zaShunina's heads and hands are basically just glorified projection. He quite literally doesn't occupy our timespace; punching anything of him is like trying to kill a person by punching his MMO avatar inside the game.

>kill a person by punching his MMO avatar inside the game.
Sword Art Online would like a word with you, user.

>Name one character who could kill Yaha-kui zaShunina.
Therein lies the fallacy. You are assuming Yaha-kui zaShunina is "alive" to begin with, and can therefor be "killed."

Image on a tv screen and the original person are separated both by physical length and time. You could say that an image is part of person's information, copied in the past and transported within physical dimensions. In anisotropic realm the concept of physical length does not apply, only information is relevant. Remember how broadcast of single sansa device was capable of affecting minds of one third of humanity through tv screens.

Also it's funny how the concept of "force" is dealt with in fiction. It's as if kinetic force is completely separate from light, energy, heat, sound, etc. Energy is energy boys and girls. There's only so much of it and it all comes from , essentially, the same place. Every type of force you see exerted, created, is merely a conversion of one type to another type (sometimes the same type). Kinetic energy gets converted into heat, sound, and kinetic energy in a simple right jab. There's many different labels for energy but that is simply to convey the context and focus of the discussion. Pressure, heat, weight, potential, momentum, inertia, friction, radiation, on and on and on and on and ON. It's all the same recycled energy from the same place.

There are plenty of characters so strong that they can apply the concept of death to a being that isn't alive in the first place.

>There's only so much of it and it all comes from , essentially, the same place.
>He doesn't know about the wam

This is actually what is so upsetting about these isekais now-a-days e.g. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken. What happens within the first 10 chapters? The MC fully understands exactly how the conversion of magic to other magic works, making him essentially unstoppable because he has become an all knowing god. Everyone else in the universe acts on a human scale but he is not only able to convert any type of energy into any type of outcome (because lol magic) but also able to meaningfully conceptualize it. Surprise surprise he ends up fighting (you fucking guessed it) the concept of reality itself that comprises the entire fucking universe.

Is this a new pasta?

I wonder if live broadcast of sansa is required to achieve the effect. If it is, then the information can be transferred both ways. Thus, humans exposed to sansa, when working together, could affect anisotropic and kill zaShunina. Perhaps human civilization already had some (destructive?) effect on anisotropic realm, that's why Kado showed up in the first place. To make humanity more smooth.

Just because they become aware of a single higher dimension doesn't mean they can affect it.
We're aware of the passage of time, but there's nothing we can do to change its flow.

Skill: the goal of all life is death!

I literally just thought this all up. I'd love to see it be a pasta but I'm not conceited enough to cap it myself.

>"You get infinite energy! And you get infinite energy! Everyone gets infinite energy!"

Also, how episode 00 here?

What happens if you stick them up your ass.

On the flip side, zaShunina is the farthest thing from hostile, so who knows if he could actually kill anyone himself.

Untrue. Their is currently nothing we can do to REVERSE it's flow, but we can most certainly affect it.

>There

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPS

fair enough.

What happens if she sticks all the wams up zaShunina's boipussy.

You get a very awkward doctor's visit.

Simon

How can you distrust this pure creature?

It looks like shit. Is the whole series animated like that?

See and . The show is mostly talking and trippy fractals.

These looks a lot better than what I quoted, still not what I would say good, but it's passable, I guess. The story looks interesting so I am going to give it a try.

We can both slow it down and speed it up, the only thing we can't do is reverse it

Author.

It's both or neither.