The proof so far that validates Q

Over the months there has been a significant collection of evidence that suggests Q is who he says he is. pic related was posted several days before the rothschild estate crash. LDR is supposed to represent Lynn de Rothschild. below is the article detailing the crash itself.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html

weeks later lynn then retweeted this incredibly uncanny tweet, as if the coincidence wasnt already large enough as is.
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/937373382366154753

if you still arent convinced he is real, check out the link below. the sheer fact that so many coincidences could form is mind boggling, it heavily suggests that he is telling us the truth.
I welcome anyone to try to dispute everything here, but please use sourced information to do so, i honestly feel this is extremely important and needs to be discussed. below is a link to all of Q's posts, you can search for keywords as well.

qcodefag.github.io/?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be real guy who has insider knowledge and ability to change things
>post about it on Sup Forums instead of keeping it a secret
stopped right there.

can you tell me why though? did you look at any of the pieces of evidence that i have provided here? if so which ones?

Q is a shareblue disinfo op, obviously

If you knew that kind of thing why wouldn't you tell the most public place with the most chance of believing you?

ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

this also proves you wrong if you think it hasnt happened or couldnt happen.

care to elaborate?

Why would somebody with legit knowledge on a subject talk like a psychic that charges by the minute instead of just out right saying what they know like every other confirmed legit leaker? Anyone believing this shit is retarded.

sorry your logic doesn't make any sense. why wouldn't it be posted here? the goal of the Q posts is explicitly to make the information public, not keep it a secret.

>Q

Piss off back to 8ch

yea... basically all any shill is ever going to do is enter the thread, use derogatory buzzwords, baseless conjecture, conspiracy/Q shaming. and then leave and never post again.

There could be several reasons. In the beginning the posts were actually quite clear...just a long list of questions that basically pointed us straight in the direction of the enemy. Later they became fairly cryptic. This could be to limit the audience to those who can decode/interpret the information. There also could be cipher/hidden messages being transferred.

Just proved you wrong.

Remember what goes in the options field anons

>i posted again to prove him wrong!
>even though I'm still doing everything else he said I would do!
yep youre a shill

congrats dude, now instead of not analyzing any of the evidence thus far how about you actually look at it and give me a consensus, if you see anything you dont think is good enough proof, please point to the specific post and tell me what about it is off for you.

Alternatively, you're a shareblue disinfo op.

I’ll believe in the Q larp when anything he says actually comes to fruition. Not a single one of his “prophecies” has been proven true.

Grow up

Q controls the British crown?
Q keeps the metric system down?
Q leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Q keeps the Martians under wraps?
Q holds back the electric car?
Q makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
Q robs cavefish of their sight?
Q rigs every Oscar night?

Expand your thinking.

Go back to your containment zones. No one here GAF about Q, if we did we’d be on infinity chan. Fucking die already

wow your retarded, look at the evidence i posted in OP, and tell me again he hasnt told us about anything ahead of time, stop being a faggot and actually try to debate here, instead of just running in and saying ITS A LARP GUYS NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Maybe he wants people on Sup Forums to know about it? Maybe that might be the impetus for change somehow? The world is much more mysterious than you think.

you should care about Q and what he is telling us, its very serious, and there is enough validation right now that it looks like Q is actually real.

I know, with 100% certainty (confirmed via multiple avenues), that Q is a mid-level staffer within the WH communications dept.
This administrations social media management policy allows for Q to know of specific tweets, before they are sent by DJT. EVERY tweet pertaining to policy, or general legislature ("personal" tweets notwithstanding) need to be submitted, and reviewed by 2 separate members of the WH comm team.

I highly doubt Q holds any information of substance or value; unfortunately, all the general coincidences can be explained away.

>I’m a dirty glow in the dark nigger

Not debating your kind

I wonder if a “q” existed before the internet

No
>we
A. Again, if “we” cared about Q, we’d come to 8
B. There’s 3, count them 3 threads up about fucken Q. You’d think you retards would’ve gotten the hint the first 500 threads that this isn’t acceptable
C. Whether he is real or not has NO bearing on my life at all.
Fuck off back to infinity

I have yet to see anything or read anything that proves Q is anything but a person with inside knowledge.

Oh god, you're such an easy mark you didn't just fall for Q you fell for Mega too.

did you look at the LDR coincidence/crash? i would say that puts a pretty big hole in your theory there, plus every other coincidence that has happened so far.

>Be POTUS
>post Soros Death threat as Q right before you are assassinated
>POTUS is realized as Q and recognized as martyr
The Civil War suitcase, you know the faggots want to peek inside

ok then how about this?

well if we are admitting a definate connection between this post and the crash.... the Roths could have capitalized on or posted this themselves to fake death.

>shills spend more time trying to make q legit than actually talking about news
talk about a psy op distraction

Not if telling it publicly would make you end up like Kennedy. Just where do you think some of the smartest people on the internet go for real news, real discussion?

what are you trying to convey with this image? are you trying to say that because Q hasnt specifically said the line "jews are the cause of all world suffering" that you absolutely refuse to believe him no matter what? arent soros and the rothschilds literally the top jews controlling the world? did you just fucking forget that fact or something?

Well the supposed goal of DJT is to give the power back to the people.... He does that by inviting the people to take the power back WITH him

Jesus Fucking Christ. Fuck off you LARPing piece of shit.

Fucking boomer cancer

literally proving me right every single time, good job faggot.

I think its more about confusing the enemy who obviously invest huge resources in controlling information

literally ignored the one post that completely obliterates your main point, guess your just avoiding it huh?

Well if we have something special with pepe and getting Trump elected.... maybe they are asking for help and attention. We picked up a few campaigns and fights since october. The most powerful one being #releasethememo

Think about it they fucking are creating their own counter memo out of thin air to combat it! THATS WINNING

I didn't "fall" for anything. I spent the last 3 weeks phishing for information on infinitychan when Q was active. Unobfuscated meta data on a recent picture Q posted was the first clue. Posted an image IP logger link when Q was posting, he (along with others) clicked. IP recon was completed, poked around at IP address of interest, narrowed it down, directed clickjack/DNSHijack --> Q.

Didn't "fall" for Mega, either; fairly sure she's just some lonely-ass grill LARPing to fill the ever-increasing vacant hole in her heart.

Q bows to the bogdanoffs

It DOES matter if he is real and a white hat.

It DOESNT matter if he isnt because we can use Q as fuel and when the Jews make their move with Q then we break away and fight the fight hes been claiming

Not that I was particularly trusting of the government before, I wasn’t, but since the last election cycle I am so distrustful of anything until I see real results (ie arrests etc). I have hopes, I have inklings, but either Q is real, or he’s the perfect psy-op to keep people like us occupied. The fact that authority figures might play into it (say Trump and co. in the picture making a big “Q”) could just be that they’re in on it.
It really could be either or.

> we Q
> we Q

Can you explain in layman’s terminology please? Some of us aren’t cool kids.

checked, that could definitely be it. make them work harder. increase the fear. they start slipping up, making mistakes.

I was thinking he indicts himself along with the last 5 administrations top dogs along with much of congress. And he spills the beans in open court on everything the last 104 years. Probably talk about occult roots too. Or at least have expert witness' do it on his behalf

We’re so fucking close to the Great HAPPENING don’t let this retarded psyop distract you from the Deep state being exposed and uprooted

Tell how Q threads advance the narrative?

that homo probably defended Jordan Peterson for not answering the question thats been circulating too

(((they))) were warned if they didn't give up, the weapons they built would be used against (((them))).
now we have developed a strong position with the widest possible latitude for attack, and tactics will flow from it; always with the intent to fortify the position's strength and broaden the avenues for attack.
they'd have been in a much stronger position by now (and would've been able to preserve future maneuvers) had they been willing to make sacrifices along the way.
but they're so intoxicated on hubris they really thought they could just sic their sychophanitc media on us and all their woes would magically disappear, certain they wouldn't have to sacrifice a single thing.
now they will lose everything, particularly all that rests in the future.
we control the present, are forming the future and will recast the past to suit our purposes.
any thoughts user had about being charitable or merciful have been transposed into an even fiercer resolve to see them obliterated.
their haughtiness will come back to haunt them.
all the while we've stayed off the public platforms, they've been barnstorming the mediums -- in other words, self-identifying -- giving us all the evidence we need as well as a convenient index for their identity.
>thank you facebook
>thank you twitter
>thank you instagram
etc.

It gets like minded people together in the same threads. Dude the antiQ shilling was full force. I dont think it was just normal anons alone making the antiQ memes....

look at the evidence then come back and say the same thing. if you have any rebuttals to any of it at all, state which pieces specifically and why you think it is irrelevant.

this guy knows what he's talking about. thank you.

Q posted a picture on infinitychan, metadate lead to PHONE MAKE/MODEL, BROWSER, and partial GEO information.
Posted a phishing link on infinitychan (when Q was actively posting) that lead to a blank webpage, that served as an IP logger.
Matched up phone model, browser build, and geographic data with those who clicked on the IP logger link - Q clicked.
Poked around applicable IP address, did some (((magic))) (can't be assed to break it down - looks up clickjacking if you're curious) confirmed Q's IP, GEO-LOC, and, subsequently, name, DOB, and Employment.

He is a mid-level staffer within the WH's comm dept. That is all.

There’s fucking 3 of these god damn threads up rn. Fuck these maggots.

Nothing ever fucking happens. Every insider LARP like this just blows smoke up their audiences ass while continually moving the goalposts. I repeat, NOTHING EVER FUCKING HAPPENS

you posted this already in the other thread.

Q is literally a "Before its News" level shit disinfo campaign. There isn't enough to support Q being the person they claim to be. You would have to be an idiot to assume that there weren't actively think tanks putting together scenarios in which they can occupy an essentially neutralize Freedom thinking type individuals, whenever you want to call us.

im going to need to see a source for that information, im not saying you are wrong, but if you want people to believe this post something for proof instead of just saying it happened.

I'm on board OP but this isn't a good place for Q threads. Especially 3 at the same time.

Sup Forums HAS LARP FATIGUE

If there's hard proof, come post it, otherwise don't. There's already a large enough following.

look at thread below, im fairly certain he is who he says he is.

The group behind the Q Larp probably have the juice to make LDR fire off a tweet that retroactively proves Q.

oh so your going down the elaborate psyop route, ok sure, but what about everything else i posted, all of the other pieces of validation completely disprove that because it shows trump is complicit in this whole thing.

i understand your concern, do understand that a ton of Q hate is generated by paid shills though, its not organic at all. any right minded person that actually looks at the evidence above would think that something is going on here, and that this might actually be real.

Sure.

Q has posted photos of the pope kissing kike rings.
i don't think he's dodging the JQ; i just think he's subtly hinting that he knows the score.
also, the simple fact that Q attracts shills like flies to shit is enough to lend him considerable credence.

besides, taking on the jews is a multi-stage and hydra-pronged effort. you have to force them out to defend their citadels:
>media
>banking
>academia

we're already winning the media wars, and consequent that effort we're winning hearts & minds. in forcing them to defend the radical fems, sjws, blm, etc, they are marginalizing themselves quickly; all they while their proxies in media are not just ineffectual but counterproductive. things have changed so much that, no only do the people distrust media, they use it as an inverse barometer
>whatever the media uniformly endorses is necessarily wrong
additionally, their tactic of calling everyone with which they disagree nazis is backfiring stupendously. when people are called racist nazis for saying something so innocent as "it's okay to be white", the people think 'well then, i must be a nazi.' when the kikes fiercely condemn any who show the slightest patriotism as nazis, again, the people come to conclude that they must be nazis.
the jews are doing most of the work for us; it's beautiful.

ultimately, all these efforts must coalesce into a situation where the diaspora is pitted against israel. the jews must be forced into a position wherein the must choose; and it must be an either/or proposition -- literally an existential crisis.
the jews will choose israel; and that choice will be made within a societal context wherein they're hunted pariahs within gentile lands.

Proverbs says, "pride commeth before a downfall and a haughty heart proceedeth destruction." if this verse is true, the jews are on the precipice of an unprecedented catastrophe.

nothing will rival it in history's annals. Hayman, Hadrian and Hitler will seem tame by comparison.

Picture posted on the 24th (can be found at qcodefag DOT github DOT io)
Digest the image, and confirm for yourself.

Q is real. I am not a bot

I am unsure if I will be in violation for posting the IP information, I will redact the identifying info.

IPv4 - FIVENINE. ONESIXFIVE. xx.xxx

im talking about an actual screenshot of the evidence your talking about in the post below

also you seem to claim that hes a mid level staffer at the WH. a mid level staffer wouldnt know about a covert op, which he seems to have known about if you look at OP.

user is starting to think Q may just be you know who.

So... it’s true. It’s no less relevant

a screenshot can be doctored - why not just do it yourself to confirm? can't doctor that...

This Q shit is Larp city. The very fact that all these boomer jewtubers and twitter personbalities are constantly talking about let me know it is a psyop. I remember when "q" started and peoplke in the live chat on Lionel nations jewtube were telling him about "q". he didnt even know what Sup Forums was. Then all of a sudden he's mister Sup Forums and always talking about "q". Then theres that bp earthwatch faggot and stunned cunts like tracy beanz. They also are always going on about eight chin and I doubt they know the differeence between 4 and 8 chan.

Q has been asking questions, not revealing shit. He's Frank on steroids.

Fucking thank you. They don’t seem to understand

>drop vague leet hacker buzzwords
>I am unsure if I will be in violation
>I will redact identifying info (this is definitely proof!)
lol fuck off LARPer

Latest Q post has two triangles.
/_\ /_\
Tell me what you get when you put two triangles together?
Hint: rotate.

point taken, i dont know how to do anything you just talked about though, using sniffers, then using that data to figure out who he is, sorry for not having the skillset to figure that out. either way though your explanation doesn't explain my other recent post.

A sheriff's star?

lol nice argument faggot

Q has told us that the CIA owns NK, and that there was a 16 year plan to start WWIII and destroy america. hillary was supposed to fill in the last 8 years but she lost the election. if you really want to discuss Q then provide factual information, not the bullshit you just spouted off.

>Q has told us that the CIA owns NK, and that there was a 16 year plan to start WWIII and destroy america.
>hillary was supposed to fill in the last 8 years but she lost the election. if you really want to discuss Q then provide factual information
Lol, what? Holy shit, Anon5 BTFO!

>I am unsure if I will be in violation
Posting an unredacted FULL IPv4 address with accompanying GEO-IP info is, most definitely, an expeditious way to get a week ban (please see Global Rule #4).

Here's the digested lat/long from the picture posted on the 24th:
38.883158, -77.087855

it still doesn't explain how he would have the foreknowledge of a special operation.

What special OP exactly?

Precisely.
Now your job is to try and figure out what +++ stands for.
Hint: rotate.
Hint2: what do you get when you rotate a cross?

they are rallying skepticism about "deep state" existence through a silly ass satirical book and double downing on confidence in the "Obstruction" claim.

Sounds like they are gonna try and validate the fraudulent Dossier regardless of the legality of everything preceding it. Libtards will all be like "Who cares about government corruption if we can just get rid of Drumpf"

not here. I know you think you're intelligent, but you're not.

>a sheriff's star
kek, no. pic related.

well look at OP, can you honestly say that someone in the position you described could have done that? just look at everything else too, it all ties together.

Or you know, keep people busy chasing phantoms

XXX?

XXX, an indication of urgency in radio communication, less urgent than SOS
XXX, a comment to warn other programmers of problematic or misleading code
XXX, the code for "no currency" in ISO 4217
XXX, the code for "unspecified nationality" on a machine-readable passport

XXX, three kisses at the end of a letter, text, e-mail, or another form of textual communication
XXX, a symbol of the straight edge lifestyle
XXX, a reference to Amsterdam, after the three crosses on the Coat of arms of Amsterdam
Triplex (espionage), a code name of a British World War II espionage operation

xXx (2002)
Main article: XXX (2002 film)
The film was released on August 9, 2002, which stars Vin Diesel as Xander Cage, a thrill seeking extreme sports enthusiast, stuntman and rebellious athlete-turned-reluctant spy for the National Security Agency who is sent on a dangerous mission to infiltrate a group of potential Russian terrorists in Central Europe. The film also stars Asia Argento, Marton Csokas and Samuel L. Jackson. It was directed by Rob Cohen, who previously directed The Fast and the Furious (2001), in which Diesel also starred.

xXx: State of the Union (2005)
Main article: XXX: State of the Union
The film was released on April 29, 2005, which stars Ice Cube as Darius Stone, a new agent in the Triple X program, who is sent to Washington, DC to defuse a power struggle amongst national leaders.

xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017)
Main article: xXx: Return of Xander Cage
The film was released on January 20, 2017, sees the return of Diesel as Xander Cage who comes out of self-imposed exile, thought to be long dead, and is set on a collision course with deadly alpha warrior and his team in a race to recover a sinister and seemingly unstoppable weapon known as Pandora’s Box. Recruiting an all-new group of thrill-seeking cohorts, Xander finds himself enmeshed in a deadly conspiracy that points to collusion at the highest levels of world governments.[4]

Not quite.
Think about the rotation of the cross through time.
How would you draw a rotating cross in a still image while still conveying motion?
That's why there are 3 plus signs and not just 1.