OJ Simpson secretly Based

Was OJ Simpson, dare I say it, /ourguy/

Killed a thot and a jew with no problem or self doubt

single-handedly separated the Blacks and Whites in America more than they had been in 100 years.

The more I think about it the more I realized he furthered and acted upon Sup Forumss teaching and goals 20 years before it was created. We all want to separate the races and he came close, we must follow in his footsteps!

(Also it would be great to turn him into a white supremacist icon and watch the leftist media squirm)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NJhGfjW1-fA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you are over romanticizing what he did. He was a violent nigger. He killed his girlfriend and the person she was cheating on him with. He didn’t do that much to seperate the races. He didn’t really have any political reason to kill them. It was a personal, passion killing and that’s really all. I don’t think he was at all /OurEnemy/ though.

I read OJ's son committed the murders, he knew, but wasn't willing to throw him under the bus so he kept his mouth shut. Makes sense with the glove, though he easily could have just worn a glove that didn't fit at some point during the mutilation too. Either way, I don't care. Practically cut a kike's head off for cucking him, and I would have found him not guilty too.

Killed a kike and a coalburner, he's alright in my book. OJ did nothing wrong.

I already know that.

personal passion killing of a jew is already a step in the right direction and did you not watch television when it happened it was almost a person to person on who thought he was guilty or not. Sure nothing came about it but the fuel was there, all that it needed was the right spark to ignite it.

>not guilty
fuck off blackie

OJ was set up. Nichole Brown transformed into Megyn Kelly, Kato Kalen was her brother Ron Brown.

You have a good point

You are young or stupid
Niggers were celebrating in the streets and knew he was guilty

You triggered that Herschel Goldenberg got his head cut off, retard? Was he your mohel, faggot??

I remember what a big deal it was, I was a sophomore in high school and the teachers allowed everyone to watch the verdict on TV during class. Nigs of course celebrated, and whites shook their heads. Nigs thought this was their great revenge on a white system and payback for Rodney King.

this guy was funny as shit in The Naked Gun, I don't care how many yids and thots he stabbed in the back of the neck and picked up by the brain stem because to me he'll always be Nordberg getting shot a hundred times by the bad guys then stumbling around the boat stepping on rakes and putting his hand on hot grills

I miss watching movies. It's probably been about 15 years since Hollywood got completely shitholed.

there there user, take your mind off your troubles with some classic Orenthal the fast-running murderer:
youtu.be/NJhGfjW1-fA

what a funny nigger

All of my friends like to play a game.
"That's what OJ said"
We use it as a response to anything that sounds like a good male version of "that's what she said"

Cool thing is it's even funnier and you can use it for almost anything

Dickhead! I want him to be guilty because it means he killed the kike. probably are black cause you cant read.

t. redditor

probably, he can't even bring himself to say nigger
>le based black guy

nigger nigger nigger. Im sorry that I didnt use nigger in every instance possible and made myself sound like an autistic 12 year old who just found Sup Forums.

That absolute state of drumpfkins defending Jews.

> you've only killed someone if you're convicted for it
Jesus Christ, get some mental help.

I never said he had to be convicted just that he is guilty of the crime. he shouldn't be convicted for it but he is guilty of it either way. Fucking retard

> talking about the trial
> "I want him to be guilty"
> DURRRRR, I never said I wanted him convicted, retard

Absolute state, faggot. Huh, bitch??

literally never said i wanted him to be convicted I only stated he was guilty yet you continue to act like a nigger and claim shit that never happened

>Absolute state, faggot. Huh, bitch??

how are you american. that made zero fucking sense.

Fuckin' absolute state, little bitch. Huh you motherfucker??

Split it up. We need to stand together. No nigger is worth anything. Especially a argument.