Can other species besides humans have different races...

Can other species besides humans have different races? Does "race" in humans mean the same thing as "breed" in other animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=NmydUKD37tk
youtube.com/watch?v=P4eLCz6QISc
youtube.com/watch?v=nW5cpSl4RAw
google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/article/2054126/why-do-asians-have-bigger-brains-europeans-or-africans?amp=1
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/25/580811109/new-fossil-found-in-israel-suggests-a-much-earlier-human-migration-out-of-africa
heretical.com/miscellx/race.html
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/
quod.lib.umich.edu/p/ptb/6959004.0009.012/--are-clusters-races-a-discussion-of-the-rhetorical?rgn=main;view=fulltext;q1=Race
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called subspecies.

We are all one race, Goy! Humans are special in that we are all brown and not white!

Pibulls and labradors are the same subspecies.

I know.

Birds.
Birds of a feather flock together

So you agree there are human sup-species? how many?

Yeah.
Caucasoid mongoloid australoid negroid and a few others that aren't very relevant but we could divide people up into 30 40 sub species if we wanted to.

if you say so. orca have been diverging for 800,000 years and the number of subspecies is usually considered to be less than 10, sometimes as low as 3.

OK.

Killer Whales are an abomination.

youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

"God made us Different!" Ali

Well the ones with rocker jaws are cannibalistic for starters.

"subspecies" are created when hybrids show reduced fitness, but nevertheless somewhat viable. There's no evidence human hybrids show any reduced fitness
plus there's way too much gene flow between races

Actually immune problems happen in black mixes often. The one race thesis is based on lies and intimidation rather than fact.

Mixed people are more likely to have mental disorders.
They also can't get organ transplants from their parents they'd have to get one from someone of the same mix.

Yes there is evidence, in closely bred people the genetic defects are regulated by other genes, when mixed the inhibition of bad genes is erased leading to monstrous defects and freaks of nature such as yourself ahmed.

False. This is a total bullshit definition of subspecies.

I love orcas. My favorite animal. And yes different animals have subspecies. Another example would be tigers. There are 9 subspecies of tigers, 6 of which still exist.

Have you seen them in nature? I live where they are but it's rare to see them. Mostly though there are the Dalls porpoises, they are neat.

I haven't had a chance to see them in nature yet, but it's on my bucket list.

For me it's about 3 hours away by sailboat to get off the coast of Orcas/Lopez Island, have seen them once so far. Maybe again this year I hope.

I'd die of happiness if this happened to me: youtube.com/watch?v=NmydUKD37tk

Where was this filmed? Also those sea kayakers are annoying.

>I love orcas. My favorite animal.
Of course you would, since they're basically aquatic demons.

???

That's New Zealand

What do you mean?

Stupid people always love evil animals the most. It's not a complex subject.

God I fucking hate those things. I fish off Vancouver Island and you those fucking ocean jews always eat my catch. I just want to take my shot gun and blast those fucking things in the head. Wonder how much it costs to mount one? Too bad my gvt says I can't. You should just see how they fucking eat everything. And how retarded tourists literally pay to look at them. Fuck I hate orcas.

>not a complex subject
Yeah it's some shit you just pulled out of your ass.

You seem like sort of a mentally ill person.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4eLCz6QISc

Both great arguments.

Believes in an Orca conspiracy. Confirmed retard.

Maybe if you'd stop dumping raw sewage into the ocean and importing Chinks you'd have more fish. God I'd love to shoot a Canadian and mount his head but my government won't let me.

Par for the course around here.
Did you ever know about Luna? He was an abandoned orca who was really friendly with humans as a result. Unfortunately his friendliness led to his death as he was killed by a boat.
youtube.com/watch?v=nW5cpSl4RAw

Your reasons are immoral because you're just being a selfish shit, but Orcas truly are awful animals.

Lol what the fuck did they do to you.

Poor thing. When different subspecies of Orca mate the offspring is rejected by both groups. Sort of like with people.

Reminder White Canadians are cunts, as a White I think they represent the worst of us.

He was molested by an Orca as a child when his parents left him unattended at Seaworld.

I live on the border and can confirm. Australians are almost human compared to them.

That or his mother was killed by Orca cock.

They haven't done anything to me. But I'm not a sociopath, so that's not relevant.

So what is the pure boi's choice of animal then, in your opinion?

Australians are great. Day of the rake soon.

Blacks are allowed to be better at basket ball but whites aren't allowed to be better at everything else

Chinks don't steal my fucking fish you mutt

Gonna get ya

I'll be leading the invasion force m8. Training the Orcas to steal the Canadians fish to soften them up by starvation was just the first step.

t. NVA

Yuck. Just look at its fucking eyes in comparison to that white thing on the side of its head. Disgusting animal

most genetic defects are recessive...outbreeding reduces the chances of getting a double recessive (i.e monstrous defects) because more genetically related populations (i.e muh ethnostate) have a higher chance of carrying the same recessive allele. Why do you think inbreeding is so bad?

1/ citation needed 2/ not an argument

straight up incorrect and muh organ transplant problems aren't a valid defect, literally minuscule fitness difference considering how rare they are

phd in population genetics you fat degenerate

You don't understand Orca culture, you are supposed to feed the Orcas some fish since they probably directed the fish towards you. If you don't that pisses them off.

They enter our waters and fish illegally. Plus they are the reason why you can't afford to live in Hongcouver and you're addicted to smack.

Literally anything except an apex predator. Especially one as sadistic as Orcas.

Inbreeding is good, we already went over it.

>phd in population genetics you fat degenerate
Well then start wiping your ass with it, because that's not how subspecies work. Most subspecies are facetious to begin with because splitters have lost their fucking minds and taken all of taxonomy with them to the loony bin.

I guess I'm double evil, my favorite land animal is the Amur tiger

Stay mad Cucknadian.

Again. Not surprised. Everyone's is. It's always Tigers, Wolves, Leopards, Lions, Dogs, etc. The most plebeian favorite animals imaginable. All apex predators because humans are shit like they are. You see your flawed selves in them.

How can your favorite animal be a killing machine? You sociopathic motherfucker

These creatures are a real life horror show.

Finally someone said what I’ve been thinking for years

I am more scary. Pic of dead rapist emo.

I wish I could be an orca so I could eat raw salmon all day for free

I wish only one subspecies of humans existed to be honest

"Race", "breed", "species" and "subspecies" are arbitratry terms used for human convenience. There is no objective way to disentangle these terms, gene-pools are continious not discrete, and there is no consistent agreed-upon method for discretely quantifying genetic distance between related populations.

Skull shape and size dosen't mean race. Forensic anthropologist recognize diffrent skulls to identify geographical ancestry and locations. Geographical lineages are not race. These are skull casts from companies that provide casts for classroom usage. They are not races - they are showing population genetic variations and how we can use that to potentially identify some aspects of regional heritage. And yes, they are somewhat idealized examples because students of forensics are expected to use them in class. Here is a similar exercise using images Experiences in the field are often much harder with less obvious or more mixed features.

Forensic anthropologists use multiple markers on a skull to try and determine likely ancestry, which can help with identifying the body. If you know how people from that region are typically classified using race or related labels in a society, you can make a good guess as to what their friends and family considered them.

Here are a few articles that might be helpful:

Sauer, Norman J. "Forensic anthropology and the concept of race: If races don't exist, why are forensic anthropologists so good at identifying them?." Social Science & Medicine 34.2 (1992): 107-111.

Smay, Diana, and George Armelagos. "Galileo wept: a critical assessment of the use of race in forensic anthropology." Transforming Anthropology 9.2 (2000): 19-29.

Brace, C. Loring. "Region does not mean “race”—reality versus convention in forensic anthropology." Journal of Forensic Science 40.2 (1995): 171-175.

Ousley, Stephen, Richard Jantz, and Donna Freid. "Understanding race and human variation: why forensic anthropologists are good at identifying race." American Journal of Physical Anthropology 139.1 (2009): 68-76.

pitts and labs are different breed not subspecies.
Either way the reality of nature has a way of fucking over previously established definitions in taxonomy because biology doesn't give a fuck about are arbitrary rules we come up with to separate lifeforms.
it use to be that the determinate for separating one species for another was the ability for two organism to produce fertile offspring, yet we have wolves that can make viable offspring with coyotes, false killer whales that can breed with bottle nose dolphins, lion/tiger hybrids, fertile horse and donkey mixes, polar and grizzly bear hybrids, ect..

Hell, reptile is now technically an outdated class taxon

We blew it going to war with Hitler.

It means species. One hair from your nappy head and I know you aren't human.

Lol Lupus is known to strike the half caste more you know.

Its more individual differences not populations and the ones that are amoung populations are slight and is due beacuse of climate adaptation which changes your genes over time and natural selection choses certain genes for that population of organism in that envoriment. Fir example with gene flow you can have one person from france have more genetic relation to an African than a french man from france. Humans have not been isolated enough to be considered races.

yeah I wasn't around then but it's depressing. some of my family died so we could have this fucking brown skin leeches living here. makes me want to cry sometimes

It was always near misses with my family. Just keep in mind the leeches exist only because Whites let them.

No, the human races are quite distinct. Definitely more different from each-other than most animals that we classify into distinct subspecies.

A new science study from last year (by new i mean the latest) shows Chinese scientist identify skulls sizes due to climate adaptation and cultural structure

google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/article/2054126/why-do-asians-have-bigger-brains-europeans-or-africans?amp=1

Newest discovery from just yesturday shows humans might have originated from africa and left sooner than thought before

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/25/580811109/new-fossil-found-in-israel-suggests-a-much-earlier-human-migration-out-of-africa

That is the newest latest discovery from just yesturday

my grandad had 12 brother who all went to war. he got to stay home and work the farm because he was the youngest. 2 came back and one of them had no legs. I think about that shit and look at what is going on in this country with fucking nigger gangs and just think what was the point. We should of just fought japan from taking over Australia and that was it. fucking let hitler take over europe

Fuck off you fucking paki kike.

Ah, the latest Chink subversion. I'll stick with what I know is true.

>“Dr. Montagu, who composed the UNESCO Statement on Race, has again skillfully trimmed the facts of anthropology to fit the Liberal propaganda line. Every anthropologist knows, for example, that aborigines in Australia propagated their species for a hundred thousand years without ever suspecting that pregnancy might be a consequence of sexual intercourse. Equally striking evidence of intellectual capacity is provided by the many peoples that never discovered how to kindle a fire or plant a seed. But Dr. Montagu, after making a great show of cautious objectivity, proclaims that ‘anthropologists are unable to find any evidence’ of ‘significant differences in mental capacity’ between ‘ethnic groups.’ If you can tell such whoppers with a straight face, you too can ask the ‘United Nations’ to recognize your right to largesse from the pockets of American taxpayers.” Revilo Oliver reviewing Ashley Montagu’s Man: His First Million Years in National Review, November 2, 1957. Note that Montagu can be indentified as a Jew by his behaviour alone. (He was born Israel Ehrenberg.)

>Is it pure coincidence that the most vocal opponents of sociobiology – Richard Lewontin, Stephen Gould, Steven Rose and Leon Kamin – were Jews? Thomas Jackson reviewing Defenders of the Truth in American Renaissance 11/9 (Sept. 2000).

heretical.com/miscellx/race.html

Actually not really humans share 99.8% genetic relation. Now you might talk about chimpanzees or apes the problem with those is that chimpanzees have more genetic diversity than humans. Modern biological concepts of race can be implemented objectively with molecular genetic data through hypothesis-testing. Genetic data sets are used to see if biological races exist in humans and in our closest evolutionary relative, the chimpanzee. Using the two most commonly used biological concepts of race, chimpanzees are indeed subdivided into races but humans are not.

Australia should've declared independence from Britain and avoided Britain's bullshit.

>
>So you agree there are human sup-species? how many?
there are 6 genetic clusters

Niggers are closer to chimps than they are to humans.

The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23.

The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103 which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species.

The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04 or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites.

The FST between humans and Neanderthals is less than 0.08 or about 1/3 the Black-White difference.

The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17 which is 3/4 the Black-White distance.

Thus, Whites and Blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, humans vs. Neanderthals, and humans vs. homo erectus. If one is consistent and objective with taxonomic classification systems even in regards to human populations, Blacks and Whites could (and arguably should) be classified into separate species and at the very least into different subspecies.

>
>Actually not really humans share 99.8% genetic relation. Now you might talk about chimpanzees or apes the problem with those is that chimpanzees have more genetic diversity than humans. Modern biological concepts of race can be implemented objectively with molecular genetic data through hypothesis-testing. Genetic data sets are used to see if biological races exist in humans and in our closest evolutionary relative, the chimpanzee. Using the two most commonly used biological concepts of race, chimpanzees are indeed subdivided into races but humans are not.

actually not really. this was all covered in the kraut fiasco. you need to lurkmoar, faggot.

molecular genetics is still in its infancy. quantitative clusters match 99+% with self report. the problem with the molecular approach is that it tries to use the presence or absence of all alleles. this is just a more elaborate rehash of lewontin's fallacy.

specific genes have a huge impact, all gender differences in the same race are accounted for by something like 75, on one chromosome with corresponding genes switched off.

that's a drop in the bucket, especially considering that among the most influential in an ethnic sense are often ubiquitous among some and totally absent in others. the simple arithmetic of the molecular genetic approach is meaningless in this sense

>Now you might talk about chimpanzees or apes the problem with those is that chimpanzees have more genetic diversity than humans.
You misunderstand. The various ape subspecies have been separated for longer than the human races, but aren't terribly different from each other. The apes have lived in similar environments and haven't experienced major divergent selective pressures, most of their genetic divergence is random drift over time. The human races on the other hand have not been separated very long but have experienced radically divergent evolutionary pressures due to their different natural environments and different artificial social environments. In this way, human races can appear to be more closely related to each-other on paper than other primate subspecies while having phenotypical and behavioral distinctions which superficially approach the level of speciation.

tldr; comparing ape subspecies to human races is like comparing apples to oranges. The human races have experienced far more divergent selective pressures for environmental specialization than any other primate species, resulting in radically divergent human phenotypes which approach the level of speciation.

Yeah uh first i dont know what you mean when you say black or white. But let me show you an example. See these guys? CONTRARY TO APPEARANCE: The genetic distance between some groups in Africa, such as the Fulani of West Africa (above) and the Hazda of Tanzania, is greater than supposedly racially divergent groups such as East Asians and Europeans.Raquel Maria Carbonell Pagola / Contributor / Getty Images
Simply stated: Overall genetic variation tells us less than specific differences that matter. Imagine a group of humans that had a mutation in the FOXP2 gene—often called the language gene—such that this transcription factor (a gene that helps stimulate the expression of select other genes) was nonfunctional. These humans would lack the ability to communicate through language. In fact, this gene’s significance was first discovered through the study of an English family in which half the members across three generations suffered from severe developmental verbal dyspraxia—they could not communicate orally. This family could be 99.9999 percent genetically identical to their neighbors, but what a huge difference that 0.00001 percent makes. This criticality of particular genetic differences, as opposed to global similarity, is not unique to humans. Through genetic manipulation of just four genes, scientists in the lab have been able to turn a mustard weed into a woody tree. It sounds like a genetic version of the 1970s game show, Name That Tune: In how few notes (or genes) can one radically alter the phenotype of an organism?

Highlighting the fact that all humans share the same genes ignores the fact that much of evolutionary change and biological difference is less about the development of novel proteins (i.e. genes)

Study

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

It was an example of environmental adaptation and climate adaptation changes the genes. Chimpanzees have been isolated enough to be considerd sub division. Humans have not

Wow look at those future rocket scientists!

G'night m8. We're done here.

I have lurked more. First of all about that whole kraut thing. Jf isn't even using the term race anymore. He's using local after that debate he had with the archeologist. Second like i said genes can be crested from natural selection which comes from enviormental adaptation amoung other things too not just that.

Genetic clusters Rosenberg paper on population differences does not equal race

quod.lib.umich.edu/p/ptb/6959004.0009.012/--are-clusters-races-a-discussion-of-the-rhetorical?rgn=main;view=fulltext;q1=Race

You can go fuck yourself sir
Those animals could replace the negroids of the world and we’d se an improvement
(That’s not saying much)

i love orcas. my favorite animal. did you know there's a subspecies called the tiger orcas? i love orcas

Orcas are my favorite too user got to see a couple of them when I was in Monterrey bay
They are very intelligent animals

Tell me what is "white" according to you? Is a person from Persia with Caucasian facial features and skin but has more middle Eastern blood white?

>It was an example of environmental adaptation and climate adaptation changes the genes.
Yes, this is called evolution.
>Chimpanzees have been isolated enough to be considerd sub division. Humans have not
That's just your opinion, man. Subdivisions are purely for our convenience, they don't exist in nature. Practically speaking, the human races have far more utility than the chimpanzee subspecies, as human races have diverged much more in terms of physical and behavioral phenotypes.

No race means species. Closely related mammals can breed. But they each have different strengths and weaknessess.

>population genetic variations and how we can use that to potentially identify some aspects of regional heritage
This is what a race is. Members of the same species that developed in different climates and thus exhibit different genotypes and phenotypes.

You are admitting to race existing and just denying the word itself because you know that your position makes no sense if you accept the common definitions of race.