The Chinese are the most vile (((humans))) on earth after the Israeli Zionist jew

The Chinese are the most vile (((humans))) on earth after the Israeli Zionist jew..
They fucking skin doggo alive!!

China is preparing for war with us
>since the 50's Chinese immigrants are secretly a sleeper cell

The average Chinese restaurant owner in your city IS A SLEEPER AGENT ....

These cells are waiting for the war to activate ..
Our gov knows
Our intel knows
Now you need to know

>BUT muh spare ribs
>>muh creemof sum yung gui
>>> muh duckpussy soup

It's fine continue eating for now but when the war starts you would be stupid to order Chicken taiTwinFux or Kung Pap Shillings

Now I n33d the China anons to step forward and be honest .... You consider us dogs... GaiLous!!! GuiLaus!!!

Well listen to me you Snake-kin yellow devils!!!!
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK... TO THE PATTYS

youtu.be/wuZyXyrwn4o

I would trust a chinaman over a nigger any day of the week

I got kicked out of a Chink restaurant because they overheard me talking about this. Also calling the waitress ling ling didn't help. By the way, Heineken beer company is in on it.

That faggot is a jap

If China and the USA bang heads the earth will cook at 22 million degrees. A big round glass ball with radioactive water on it.

you ignorant piece of shit
like white people are such angels they commit the cruelest of humanities ever! pedophile priests, civil rights, racism, incest, the list goes on and on!!!

You're right, but I can both hear the fat in your voice and see the fat in your type, and it makes it so difficult to agree with anything you say

I got fired from a job for calling an asian assistant "dragon lady"

They skin doggo alive?
For real?
Chinese are not human
Fuck them

Fuck the Swiss to they also eat dogs

hahaha must suck to be you!
lawyer up and get your job back!!

Chinky Lee!!! Simmer down you keifeng kike shill

im as american as you ya redneck trump loving asshole!!

chinks are born liars. niggers are just violent

Not white? Not American.

Pic related. Soon.

careful before china cuts off all american trade
then what will happen? your economy will really be fucked!!! all your electronics and shit will increase 10x - 100x!!!! what will you do round eye?

Fun Facts about chinks:
>They use sewage oil to cook
>Every one of them is a sleeping spy
>They're the biggest cheaters on earth
>They have no empathy
>They boil dogs alive for meat
>Cannibalism is normal through their history even just for culinary appreciation or made healing potions
>They're like ants or alike insects

>careful before china cuts off all american trade

Their industry will be increased by 200x though

>>Cannibalism is normal through their history even just for culinary appreciation or made healing potions

>"My dear Mrs Budd,

>In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the steamer Tacoma, Capt John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco to Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 to 3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak – chops – or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh...

Chinks have to be wiped out from our planet

God bless you user!!! You know the way,
Id like to buy you a drink and shake your hand.

It's not marxism. They're just born that way

What will I do? Have a coke and a smile. Replacing you biological robots with mechincal ones is finally possible and more efficient. Cya!

Correct. They adopted Marxism so readily because they're commies by nature, all the Jews had to do was show them how.

Jews Chinks and Niggers are all the same; Subhuman trash.

They will increased based on the free market, and not depend on subsides and slave labor.

This is the first thread that OP made, seems like another race baiting shill thread.

Not the doggos! This is what I don’t like at all about them , fking chinks

How would you know? You mad Chang?

They fry them alive. It a giant wok with a broom to hold them down. Some chink on her put a cat in the spin cycle until it died. Once Koreans done being China's lap dog the chinks will have to play their hand.

Jokes on you. Probably 80% of "chinese" restaurants in the USA are Japanese that are LARPing post WW2.

We make it here
We already make our chips here

Takeda is Korean tho.

KUNG POO!

Takei is Japanese-American. You are a brainlet.

At least they killed them before

Exterminate the chankoros.

same shit

Couldn’t be more wrong. Japanese are honorary Aryans. Chinese are insectoids.

that jap is woke AF

Oh my!

Yea we are here to bang your white woman haha.

Albert Fish was a sick fuck.

Kung......... poo!

Chinks are subhuman insects. Worse than rats and dogs.