What would you be willing to give up so you could be with your waifu?

what would you be willing to give up so you could be with your waifu?

It's not a question of what I would give up. I would want to be with my waifu, so what I would do would be whatever is required for that to happen. The actions necessary are irrelevant.

This mortal coil.

Nothing. The sooner you accept you're going to die alone the easier it will be.

I'm answering for scientific reasons.

Potentially beneficial answers would be
>Lust toward other women
>My inability to socialize
>My inability to be useful
And, my personal favorite:
>All of the above at the same time

Have a good one!

I have no qualms with dying alone, but if I discovered there was a 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% chance I could be with my waifu, I would do whatever necessary to get that 0.00000000000000000000000000000001%.

Probably give all my savings to whatever company pursues perfect VR ala The Matrix.

Everything and anything.

How do you give up hope user? I tell myself to just accept it all the time, but the hopes spring up again soon after

Anything and everything.

I would be ready to experience death thousands of times if that meant I could meet her.

That sounds like the plot to an isekai.

I would do anything, even watching a tsukihime anime -if it existed.

would you kill your own mother?

About 34 dollars

Yes.

I'm willing to sacrifice your life.

Your waifu wouldn't want that

She doesn't have to know. I can make it look like an accident.

The real question is, are anons better of having their waifu as a concept that resides within their imagination or as a tangible being that only shares looks and personality.

For the latter you don't even need VR, you can probably find a real girl like that IRL and mold her to your desires.

Everything but my love.

I love my waifu because she inspires me. She'd push me to work hard and do things I otherwise wouldn't. It wouldn't work if I was molding somebody else.

What else is there, besides looks and personality?

This completely depends on whether I become 2D or she becomes 3D.

I'd let the world burn to ashes around me if I could be with her

But would you be willing to be the one to do it?

Yes

I would give up my humanity.

I'd give up my precious virginity

My ability to communicate, be remembered by, or be seen by any other human besides her. I need no one else besides my beautiful waifu. I would give up anything for her.

Because deep down you know you still have a chance, no matter what rude people over the internet, people you know, or even yourself tell you.

Keep keeping on, user

Actions? Is a person who has a good personality but does bad things still a good person?

But you've already given up your ability to communicate, be remembered by, or be seen by any other human.

what can be taken from a man with nothing to give? my soul and life have long since been given.

It doesn't matter, even the most evil person in the world could still possibly feel love if they so chose.

If I get to be with her and she will stay with me forever, even in death when we are in anime heaven then I would give up my entire existence in this 3DPD universe, my entire being will be given up to the next "lucky" soul.

hehe

Its not like you're losing much in that exchange. You're basically guaranteed eternal life with your love interest in the most desired place. No shit you would give up your current existence.

My waifu would frown upon me doing something unbecoming of a man so there are certain things I'm not willing to do.

She's my waifu because meeting her made me a slightly better person than before.

Ok how about this. You are made unkillable through divine means (Age, disease, lethal wounds, nukes or whatever cannot kill you.) and given only a sword, you still can get tired though. This universe's god will grant your wish of being with your 2D waifu ONLY if you go around the world and kill an entire race of people of your choice, would you?

Defining race could become hard to do if someone had a kid with someone of a different race, so I'd just save the mental trouble and kill the entire species.

The obvious choice here is to use your newfound power to slay the God and gain its power, thus being able to create anything you desire, including your 2D waifu. I've watched enough anime to know that this works btw.

At least you're using a realistic figure.
It's not about giving up, it's about acceptance. Giving up is falling off of a path you believe you should be walking, and eventually dying miserably on the side if you don't pick yourself up get back on it. Acceptance is understanding the path of solitude is another road entirely and choosing to walk it alone, for better or worse.
By the end of your life you're only going to have one path to look back on, you should make it one you look forward to seeing.

Life

The world.

Woah, that's some powerful stuff user. I'll keep it in mind

I would be willing to spend 100 years of agony if I can get to be with her. That's the only way I'm going to be able to put my determination to the test in order to prove to the world I actually deserve her.

She would be disgusted with my actions if I were to do that, so no. And also, I'm not going to stain with blood the same hands I want to hold her with.

>At least you're using a realistic figure.
Not even close, it's probably something with millions of zeros between the 1 and the decimals place.

All this retarded posts. A waifu is something you always look for, with eternal pasion, but deep down you know is not posible or that you dont deserve. If you finally get her you would start to desire something else. Like the man who discovered new land, then new seas, the new skies, and finally new worlds. Its on the human nature. A waifu is something unreachable so it will always be cherished.

No way fag

I would give a lot to have a waifu in the first place.
17 years watching anime and it hasn't happened yet.

I feel ya

>tfw my waifu is a lesbo
I-I'll make her straight!

Part of why I love my waifu is because she is a normal girl with many flaws. She has a lot of growing up to do. Part of my relationship with her stems from the desire to watch her grow as a person while still loving all her flaws with all my heart. I don't believe I'm better than her, since I still have many areas in which I need to improve, but I certainly don't consider myself trash or undeserving of her. I believe she is within my grasp if I work for her with all my might.

I would personally wipe out all of humanity if it would take me to gensokyo

What happens when two anons who are willing to wipe out humanity are given the choice to be with their waifu?

The power of the Great D cannot be denied

My life. Other people's lives. Every possession I own and all of the ones I don't.

Stupid fucking post.

>you just want what you can't have!!

Put the psychology degree back in the cereal box you got it from and then shove it up your ass.

Would you be willing to make a groundbreaking contribution to the world if it was guaranteed to take you to your waifu? Most people here don't even need a reason to genocide, but nobody speaks of actually doing research and shit that's actually useful.

Who knows maybe the 2D world is closer than we think and needs someone to actually discover it.

If you mean building a quantum computer network to simulate the 2d world then I would spend my whole life working on it

Well, I already know how to cure cancer and manipulate all life at will, I'm just not rich enough to prove it. I'd need a good lab and a bunch of deadly viruses.

Remove Abos

Then what? You are a selfinsert-fag for sure.

Speak English you stupid motherfucker.

That depends. Could I become my waifu instead?

I'm glad that the person posting these wise words is a Blame! fag. Also nice repeating digits.

I'd give my laifu to be with my waifu.

Problem is that I have nothing of value to give up.

Man, Sup Forums is secretly a hopeless romantic at heart.

I shall also give up anything and everything.

I'd rather be a selfinsert-fag than someone who is a cross-dimensional cuck.

My entire life.

What life?

Actually, if I had to pick either a perfect waifu who loves or help humanity reach the space age, I would pick the space age, even if it meant that I would never feel any kind of love for all eternity.

The fact that humanity will never get out of the solar system before I die scares me more than loneliness.

>The fact that humanity will never get out of the solar system before I die scares me more than loneliness.
Damn I hate muh humanityfags. None of that fucking matters. I myself personally want to go and explore space, almost as much as I want to be with my waifu, but I couldn't are less if humanity malfunctions and kills itself.

The lives of everyone else in this thread.

Humanity has already made it out of the solar system. He just happens to be dead and a pile of ashes.

My waifu wouldn't want to be with me.

What's the name of that little probe we kicked out of the solar system for becoming a sentient AI? Glorious little bastard, he's more human than we are.

Then why don't you improve yourself so she'll want to be with you?

Hell I'll go further. Your goal in life should be to become the kind of person that your waifu would feel lucky to get to be with.

How do I come to terms with the fact that she would never love me? I know it in my head but I'm too narcissistic to be convinced in my heart.

My soul.

Since VR technology is gonna be fucking insane within 20 years I'm just staying in shape and trying to succeed in my career so I can afford it when it comes out. I'm really just tricking myself into being a successful normie but when I do it this way I always keep my waifu in my heart no matter what I do.

also I have to survive the impending Race War to get the VR so I'm prepared for that as well

Any of you tried lucid dreaming? It should be closest thing by all means, but i'm too much of lazy piece of shit to do all the supposedly necessary thing for it.

But that's a poor line of thinking. Without others you wouldn't have gotten your ideal waifu in the first place. Writers and character designers came up with her, and probably lots of other interesting ideas/stories as well.

I'm too afraid. I've read horror stories of anons getting stuck in sleep paralysis.

I've lucid-dreamt a few times but I've never been able to trigger it intentionally. Usually it's just me realizing the scenario I'm in is stupid so I just change the dream around. It's a nice treat because I get to pay my waifu a visit but usually I just become a fighter jet pilot or something fun until I wake myself up by accident by having too much fun.

>no proper VR
>no inception-like dream machine

>no holodeck
why go on

My life to Truck-sama so I can ISEKAI into waifu land

>no proper VR
>no inception-like dream machine
>but all the tulpa magic you could wish for
Take the tulpa pill, Sup Forums

I'd give up watching anime altogether if it means marriage with Vigne.

I would but it sounds like even more hassle than the lucid dreaming.

I found it was easier to construct one simple fantasy scenario in my mind I could always go back to, that way I didn't need to go crazy thinking it was real or summon demons or whatever. I just created a nook in my mind with a cabin and my waifu, and if I space out I can go there whenever. I only ever change the weather there.

Everything. From all my shekkels. To my family. To life itself.

A dimension.