THE MOST IMPORTANT RED PILL YOU WILL EVER SWALLOW

youtu.be/dHJz38rr4xc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jt7hU1A7EIY&t=573s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9N34dawm00
youtube.com/watch?v=coXlc4JW7Nw
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/ufos-hoaxes/
youtube.com/watch?v=pX32Zl9X0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=FYbpKMFJFCw&index=23&list=PLanUCrXt8Hy76FZGcRPxoshMyKApX1U4S
youtube.com/watch?v=cbZuBS9LcEE
youtube.com/watch?v=8d5PkEZ6bvA
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=BIThwuOHrJw
youtu.be/VVUSAvWjl0Q
youtube.com/channel/UCqKPgm6Wb-fz1-EFnQDulbA
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/catholic-baptism-steps-to-convert/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy4n1XgP1dEcVP80VN9n4R_1
youtube.com/watch?v=zXFF3mlk7Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=xzUPp7Jbg7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>one hour and sixteen minutes

how about a quick run down

Why the fuck would you praise Mary you absolute heretics

Communism and World War 1 & 2 and cultural Marxism and the degeneracy in the West because Catholics didn't listen to an apparition of Mary that told them to pray for Russia

because she's in heaven

Ive been on a mission to find true information and Ive realized/discovered that the truth has always been right in front of us. The bible is one of the greatest books ever written, the depths of meaning are so much more than what I was taught or what the medias narrative teaches. Atheist may say the bible is myth and fiction and metaphors and just stories. Yes it is those things on the surface, but if read as if real and the angels/demons/ancient gods/lucifer were aliens and 'visions' were the only way spaceships and flying machines could be explained for the people of the time period. Not big headed green aliens, they would have looked identical to us, maybe taller, maybe a slight glow from transdimensional space travel. It makes perfect sense, read the book of ezekial as if an alien ship came down(splendor of the gods), the alien had ezekial follow him to a hidden enclosure in the rocks, inside the enclosure, some of the jews were worshipping baal and being pedophiles with children (the phrase 20 and 5), and doing other sorts of degeneracy, so the alien got pissed, called in other aliens (including one whom was wearing regular cloth and not silver metallic suits, who was recording info, who was that dude?), tells the aliens to execute every last one of the evil fucks within the enclosure, then tells ezekial to go down to the town and identify all the real jews that aren't evil pieces of shit or degenerates, and to mark their doors with pigs blood, then tells the aliens with high tech weaponry (directed energy weapons or laser guns or longitudinal wave guns that can disintegrate a human being) to execute all the jews that dont have the mark (aka the evil pedos and satan/baal worshiping scum).

Cure For Cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt7hU1A7EIY&t=573s

Why does every Church in existence worth its salt contain a pipe organ?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9N34dawm00

UFOs are demonic hallucinations due to a desire on the part of the afflicted to dissociate himself from reality:

youtube.com/watch?v=coXlc4JW7Nw

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/ufos-hoaxes/

Good stuff Op
Salve Regina

Top Seven Sins That Will Send You To Hell

youtube.com/watch?v=pX32Zl9X0B8

>still believing in a magical friend in the sky
*inhales*

Typical shill response.

Yea this is seeming more and more like a low key psyop, not sure though. Consecration of Russia is kinda a random thing to be obsessed about

No matter, you can just continue to sit there as things around you irrevocably degrade; you can even continue believing in the glory of evolution:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYbpKMFJFCw&index=23&list=PLanUCrXt8Hy76FZGcRPxoshMyKApX1U4S

I WAS LOOKING AT THIS LIKE TWO DAYS AGO BUT DECIDED TO WATCH OTHER THINGS ON YOUTUBE

WHAT IS GOD TRYING TO TELL ME

;)

Fatima: The Vision of Hell & the Torments of the Damned in Hell

youtube.com/watch?v=cbZuBS9LcEE

An Evening with an Exorcist

youtube.com/watch?v=8d5PkEZ6bvA

He really needs to talk faster.

lmao catholicucks are pathetic, fundamentalist baptists are the only respectable christians, all other sects are cuckold cults

>fundamentalist baptists are the only respectable
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

What Bible do you use ?

Proof of Noah's Geneology In the World today:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIThwuOHrJw

Now that your work is done! Go fuck a boy in the ass. Catholics have queer priests and the flock knows they want more 10 year old boy ass. Cucks All of Ya!

LUTHERANS AND PROTESTANTS ARE THE ONLY PURE FORMS OF CHRISTENDOM!

>LUTHERANS AND PROTESTANTS ARE THE ONLY PURE FORMS OF CHRISTENDOM!

Now imagine the kikes with all the money and all the infiltrated institutions like the Catholics which then protect their chosen rapists...

The Vatican Seats Satan Now!

Why the constant reference to a movie made by a couple of transpersons. checkmate, internet nazis

Look at Styx's description. Notice something?

Have any reason why Styx would suddenly be so successful and how he has the ability to predict so much shit he's predicted?

Wow this is certainly depressing how bad we messed this up and it really puts everything going on today into perspective.

I'm 30 minutes in, and there's nothing about the matrix movie.

This is too important to let slide.

This video is more important: I just watched it in its entirety and then this vid of Varg's: youtu.be/VVUSAvWjl0Q

And everything clicked.

I can't believe I didn't realize it sooner.

Varg is WORSHIPPING ANCESTORS AND EVOLUTION.

VARG IS GOING TO BE DAMNED TO HELL JUST LIKE ALL THOSE PEOPLE NOAH TRIED TO SAVE.

VARG HATES GOD.

VARG HATES CATHOLICISM.

HE WILL SUFFER UNLESS HE REPENTS...

and I can't do anything about it other than send him messages that he will just ignore...

I feel so powerless

His life isn't over yet. He still might repent. Just keep up the good work.

Will you pm that video to him and my channel: youtube.com/channel/UCqKPgm6Wb-fz1-EFnQDulbA

he needs much help as possible, and his fans as well. Who knows, he may even be helpful towards our cause

Certainly. With enough prayer, I believe its possible and I've seen it happen with worse cases than Varg.

Are you that Bavarian guy I talked to a few days ago here?

No, but I do live in Bavaria.

How are things? It seems like a relative paradise outside of Munich

I'm in Chicago myself...

Had dreams of absolutely wicked things for a week straight, prayed one night in desperation, no bad dream since. Turn to God and he will shownyou the path, I sleep with a bible and cross every night and my life has really taken a good turn. I urge any and all to do the same. Come back to Christ user, he's waiting…

You need to repent often though, don't let temptations get you. Try out a traditional Catholic eucharist Mass; you won't regret it

You should be banned for your blatant shilling, faggot.

I am becoming more steadfast in my faith day by day, I have much to repent for but theres no better time than now i suppose, I will look into it brother thank you for the advice, I pray you continue to spread the word of the lord.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/catholic-baptism-steps-to-convert/

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy4n1XgP1dEcVP80VN9n4R_1

youtube.com/watch?v=zXFF3mlk7Sw

why

Islam Rising

youtube.com/watch?v=xzUPp7Jbg7c