Jim Bob Duggar: I Can't Believe Jana Is Still Single!

What do we do about the old maid problem?
There are tons of women that are near 30 who are not married and probably never will be?

thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/01/jim-bob-duggar-i-cant-believe-jana-is-still-single/

Actions and consequences. At that age women tend to have hit the wall at terminal speed and after years of riding the carousel no sane man wants their used up pussy.

Did his rapey son fuck her too? Could be part of the reason, OP

They aren't old maids. They are the future white goddesses of their resurrected white men.

I know why she is still single: she needs to get a higher hem dress for those boots OR keep the dress like it as and trade those boots for booties or low heel flats. The hem being as low as the boots are tall make her look like an overgrown grade school girl

>What do we do about the old maid problem?
Death to all old hags.
>make her look like an overgrown grade school girl
Yeah, that's the idea.

So who exactly wants their adult women to mimic the sartorial look of prepubescent girls? Maybe the father of 10+ kids with an elder son exposed for being a pedo perhaps....

mgtow is a cancer on mankind

10/10 would cum massive loads into her upper-20s pussy

Sexually degenerate men will be fixed.

He thinks a huge creampie into a white woman is degenrate. Goy goy, keep letting (((them))) tell you you're not ready for kids.

One of the foundations of the future government must be to ensure every willing person gets a life long spouse.

I'm in favor of making white kids. Also perhaps couples should only have sex every 9 months(for making kids) and use all the excess time and energy for rebuilding our future

Your job is to impregnate as many white woman as you can. We're not doves; don't mate for life. That's implying you're even white, Paco.

that didnt work out for mongolians did it

>not know a lesbian when you see it

lesbians are not real

Lesbians are always:
1. Bull dyke lesbo
2. One bisexual

Mongolians aren't white. They don't possess the same drive and ability for creation as us.

Our population somehow manages to keep itself near 50/50 male female ratio so let's keep it monogamous

Sometimes my poops are so big they don't flush

what do you do with them?

You think it's healthy for 100% of the population to pass on their genes? 3 possibilities if you actually think this is a good thing: 1. You are a retard 2. You are a nigger 3. You are retarded for a nigger.