My brother is white, blonde hair, blue eyes. He is on track to marry a Jew. Brown skin, curly black hair, gross eyes

My brother is white, blonde hair, blue eyes. He is on track to marry a Jew. Brown skin, curly black hair, gross eyes.

How do I stop this?

sleep with her so he'll never want her again
do it you fucking pussy

bully her into hating you or say that your brother has cheated etc.

its the only way

He's his own man, you have zero business telling him how to live his life, thus you are effectively btfo.

Guilt trip her about all the bad things Jews have done. Eventually, she will become a self-hating Jew. Then she'll renounce Judaism and become one of us, gooble gobble.

laugh at him

Wake him up to the evils of her people.

You know what you have to do. Kill your brother and his fiance.

>How do I stop this?

what? being a brainwashed stormfag? how about logging off for a few days. take a hike, go to the beach, talk to people, watch a fucking sunset, be human

you gotta go all out, pol infographics, everything. also show him tweets of all those jewish people who do the "fellow whites, we should all kill ourselves and give our money away" thing. if he's not a moron he should be able to put it together. if not you don't have to go to his disgusting wedding full of jews lol

> take a hike, go to the beach, talk to people, watch a fucking sunset, be human
yeah op, be a real human bean

You gotta kill the Jew.

kill him , then kill yourself , less trash in this world.

you must do whatever is necessary or else your families genes will be usurped by the jew.
>every offspring of a female jew is automatically a kike.

Stop interfering in your brother's personal life you little shit. Maybe get laid yourself.

u no de wey brudda

wtf that is NOT what I uploaded

he’s tossing away your bloodline and she’s stoked for new genes and doesn’t care about him dude

im a white blonde hair blue eyed abo

Sabotage their relationship. Make your brother a filthy antisemitic goy.

Tell her your brother has been cheating and he regularly makes oven and Zyklon B jokes.

Plant a Nazi shrine in his room.

Does she have milkers?

Would you say all these rude, anti-Semitic things to Ivanka-sama?

This is a slide thread. Whatever you do, keep replying to this, and don't look up the transcript of George Soros' interview at Davos in which he reinforces the importance of destroying white Europa.

sage

Bump to acknowledge sliding

fpbp

It will hurt your relationship with your brother but it is a necessary sacrifice

Appeal to his ego. Shame and embarrassment that his kid will look nothing like him.

Also, peel back the curtain on the kike. Ask him to tell her that she must convert to Catholicism and that his child will be raised conservative Catholic and know nothing of his Jewish side.

It's a known fact that Jewish women try to hide their Jewish identity on dating sites by using "athiest" "agnostic" "spiritual but not religious" to tr to rope in a WASP male and corrupt his genes.

Teach your brother to not be gay or hire a mentor, can get a good one for just 5.99 an hour

bring out the gas

Unironically this. If you're serious about this, you have to redpill him on the JQ. Personally, I would start him off by making a case for the genetic basis of Jewish neurosis and psychosis (frame it as concern for his kids' health) and once he's comfortable with that move on to arguments and case studies about tribalism and subversion.

Nothing you can do anymore goy. Hes one of us now