I just beat the fuck out of a heroin/meth junkie. AMA

AMA.

you're a meanie.

were they black?
If not gas yourself

She was white.

how long will thread last?

Was your rush at peak greater than his during a meth peak?

Let's go for max limit.

how much H did you score?

thank you for your service

Was mom yelling at you to stop hitting your father?

Did you fuck her to establish dominance?

>beat someone up
>better go tell Sup Forums

SO YOU'RE A CORRUPT COP THEN?

do druggies enjoy the same "i can claim rape no matter what as long as im wasted" rights as boozehounds?

Her*. The rush and bliss are addicting. I've fought with non-junkies in the past, and those are tough, mentally and physically. This is not.
I only smoke cigarettes, that I pay for.
No problem!
Mom had just left.
I look like pic.
:)
Just a regular, law-abiding citizen with fear of God.

Why? Seems like a pretty dick move.

How easy was it? Most junkies are rather weak and frail. I guess the meth, being a stimulant, would increase the junkie's fighting performance but imo would not be enough to counteract the general atrophy and malnourishment associated with hard drug abuse

Why dis you do it Jamal.

>>Original Poster
can I pee pee on your toilet???? LOL!

THEN YOU'RE DEFINITELY A FAGGOT

>beat the shit out a junkie
>busting your knuckles on aids and hepatitis
Way to go m8

Someone stole your picture from google images, was that the junkie in question?

Druggies do something similar. Like throwing themselves in front of moving cars or try to rob someone 2x their size; so when they go to the homeless shelter they can score free drugs.
She begged me.
It was easy, I threw her towards a wall and she landed on a toolbox. She pulled a knife on me. Her fault.
Only if you flush and wipe up your mess.
I only have about 3 scratches on me, rubbing now with alcohol. They are small.

lets do this

Lol.
No problem.

why no problem? do you beat whims regularly?

Beat up a female junkie . Big deal . You wanna impress someone ? Beat the fuck out of the biggest nigger you can find . Film it . Report back .

I've beaten her once before, only a few minutes for punching me first. This time, she pulled a knife out, so she got a 20 minute beating to make sure I was safe.
She pulled a knife on me.

did you wear gloves. always wear gloves when junkie bashing.

Yeah another poster reminded me of their diseases. I will be sure to grab some gloves.

good on you user when i was a kid there were junkies and poor people in my town so we used to beat them for fun. and never take anything from them they always have stolen property and could have needles in their pockets. your doing Gods work user

Thanks user, good advice. I'm not a thief myself, I tell myself that this person is worthless so anything on them is not even worth a penny. Keeps my ass in the clear, as well as the wrath of God at bay.

Bump.
Bonus: I know some things about this junkie, myself. She has an attempted murder charge on her, as well as child abuse, theft; and 3 abortions under her belt.

quit being faggy and get this sloo incinerated

You're a faggot, hope some junkie stabs you.

Oh yeah, and stay safe out there. Beating up junkies is for adult's. Especially if you are unaware of the junkie.

Thank you for your service. Fuck the scum junkie druggie shitters.

Well she is getting kicked out of her residence tonight. She will be homeless tomorrow.
Thanks, user.
It's my pleasure.

Bumpity. Here's a photo of a refugee's and Obama's birth certificate.

I feel like junkies are probably either or. I don't think you can be both. Meth heads are way scarier.

You will be judged

Huh. Well I have no clue then, from my personal experiences that make me know very little if next to nothing about these people. I know she smokes meth, I've found 4 full baggies before that she drops on the floor + her homeless boyfriend makes meth bowls. She was charged with child abuse for selling xanax in front of her 3-4 year olds; and the day she was out of prison she had heroin and needles in all of her pockets while she "played with the kids".
As I should be. Thanks, user.

sgbW5Tb

Did you wash ur hands afterwards?

its time to learn that lesson on following through

Why did you do it? Are you going to get arrested?

Not in the slightest. Well, she was playing 50 questions with me, and I just said "I don't fucking know."; so she pulled out a knife and got so close I could feel her breath on my cheek. Told me "You better not be rude to me." So I beat her ass after I told her she was a junkie, a fuck up low-life, "What about your KIDS?", and asked her junkie friends if they REALLY like her, despite her having 3 abortions (to which, they did not answer LOL), then I beat her ass relentlessly. Anytime she tried to throw a punch, I held her forehead and laughed hysterically. Missed every shot. Even if she called the police, I would tell them to search her room and to search her, and then claim self-defense. I mean, if you pull a knife on an American citizen, it's like asking "Please beat me/Please kill me."

pics or it didn't happen. Post your face or post your scratches from the brawl

DO A FUCKING GREENTEXT

You sound like white trash

>She never punched my face.
>Punched my arms twice or thrice
>Pic is the best shot of my scratches.
>They are located on my left hand towards my wrist
>She did pull my hair
>In which, I gave her a countdown and warning to let go
>I mean, hair pulling is weak
>After 3 warnings I pulled her hair like I was opening a bag of potato chips that were super glued shut
>Asked her if she liked it
>She did not answer
>Oh shoot, sorry user.
>Thanks user
>Kind of

>Sorry pic here

Wow man you got balls. Not only was the person you beat up a pathetic wasted away drug addict but they were also female and white... congrats. Your real tough

wait are you a grill?

Doing God's work user.

>with the hair pulling
>after about 5 minutes of beating her all over
>I threw her ass back against a wall on top of a toolbox
>told her "I'M OUTTA HERE!"
>and walked away
>she then came running towards me moments later
>begged for more
>pulled my hair
I mean, I gave her SEVERAL chances to not only back away but to step down. More than the police would give you if you pulled a knife on them.
>I let her pull my hair for a solid 3 minutes
>then I tried to scalp her with my bare hands
>literally tugged on her hairs like I was opening a bag of chips that were super glued
Thanks!
Yep. I look like pic related but natural blonde hair and blue eyes and my hair is past my waist.
I like to think so. Thanks, user. God bless you.

also pic related probably has a bagin body but the butter face is like fake butter

No mercy for racial trash.
Burn coal pay the toll.
Do dope get the rope.

But she ain't no skank.

Thanks, user. People always say I look like a potato. Have a good night.
>Yep.
>People think we are bigots
>that we hate for no reason
>don't see we give more chances than they would give us

Why can’t Sup Forums read?

>She has green hair
>Or well half of her head is green
>Looks like pic related

hope xe didn't bleed into any of your open wounds faggot

>Thanks user
>In case you or any wondering
>I am as healthy as a dog
>No wounds
>Did obtain 3 scratches
>But my dog gives me bigger ones

Are you a woman? You better fucking be OP.

>I look very similar to OP.
>Like twins
>My hair is longer
>Naturally blonde but turning brown now
>Same age range
>Same height
>Blue eyes

A punch in the face a day
Keeps the meth heads away

>Hey that's pretty good
>Stay safe out there
>Hope you have a good day

tits or gtfo

>Teeth okay?
>I like teeth

I believe you're a woman only because you don't know how to greentext

gonna need confirmation pic, may queen

Hot!

Nice teeth! Better stop fighting or you will be missing some

Why didn't you kill her? Would you have killed her if there were no witnesses around?

>America Le fifty three percent
>land of the niggers.
I mean Jesus how terrible is your life you hang around junkie and pretend to take a moral high ground.
America is a shit hole.

Killing is a dark place to go. That question should never be asked with any seriousness.

That's not how junkies are dealt with in the west, Duterte.

name fag, the new fag.
you need to back faggot

Did you go full passive agressive on her before she started having fights with you?

Find a good viking man and make babies!

>They are small
Well you think diseases need bih cuts, you fucking faggot? They are microscopic

As someone who has dealt with junkies in the past, you need to remove this person from your life as soon as possible. These people are surrounded by a spiritual vortex of misery and destruction that will consume everything nearby

Aw man, I thought I had it down LOL.
I know Sup Forums and don't want someone in Finland to call the police. Although, American police are the best and would just laugh hysterically.
Thanks! The junkie was telling me I was ugly, and that she was "severely outweighed" so she brought the knife out to "make a fair fight". I was like
>Don't start fights then if that's your concern? How about that?
>Biggest fear of mine honestly
>I spend some real cash on these puppiesz
>Please not the teeth
Well, it's ran through my mind.
>Because she has a record of attempting murder on her husband in his sleep.
>Has served years in federal prison in Florida, and I'm someone without even a parking ticket to my name.
>literally was told by the state of Florida to not come back or she would be arrested
>I know the people she runs around with have stolen guns that she can easily obtain, if she hasn't already. Think like Uzis and handguns etc.
>Safety means a lot to me.
>She's already tried to kill me before because she was in the car and we were picking up 9 lbs of calzones, srsly, for my family, and I witnessed a car crash right in front of me to where I had to swerve in the other lane and a semi was coming head on, but I got back on the road like no problem, and she instantly started punching me in the face because "I disturbed her", we were doing 60 mph in a 55 mph because of the semi, also she had rap music blaring on her FUCKING CELLPHONE. And I told her to turn it off while we were dodging the semi, she freak out. Hitting me in my eyes and trying to pull my hair/head down. Told her to jump out the car, and sped to 70 mph telling her to "just fucking jump".
Does that make sense?
>Junkies in America are treated fairly beyond words can imagine
>The American system lets you off easy
>Also self-defense laws, if she pulls a weapon on me I have the right to defend myself from her aggression

>Like in the very beginning before she's ever put her hands on me?
>That would be 3 years ago
>Aw shucks, thanks.
>True
Yeah, right after she spent 3 years in prison, she paroled with my parents; we were a happy family, and she has not once, in 3 years being free obtained a job.
>My parents are now considering divorce
It's rough.