Comedian Sam Hyde asks Jordan Peterson about the JQ

Sam is so kooky.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y

You can't say that grandpa.

Peterson remains a spineless faggot when it comes to the JQ this will never change.

Peterson shriveled up. Sad

was that actually sam hyde?

doesn't look or sound like sam.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

BTFO
>btfo
Jews BTFO

>It's important to look at what motivates someone to commit atrocities
JP is unironically absolutely 1000% /ourguy/
following that logic will lead you to the redpill.

>literally encouraging the goyim to think
he's fuckin dangerous.

I almost want to think this was restraint on his part for the sake of optics.
The fact he says he wants to read it is encouraging.

Holy shit! JBP is savvy to the JQ and unwilling to reveal his power level.

No, dummy

His fear of answering the question proves that’s he knows what’s going on. He can’t show his power level or his lifes work will be ruined.

strawmanning this hard

Working this hard to destroy people who have beliefs that overlap with ours just because they aren't full on Nazi's.

This. I barely know anything about this dude, but his statement was "I can't do it". I instantly thought "He's hiding his power level." He didn't spew so,e "RACISS ANTISEMITE" rhetoric. He sounded like he though on it and said to himself "This is something I can say in public".

yup

some* thought* can't*
Fucking keyboards shit...

How long until we start truly asking the JQ? I wouldn't be shocked if it gets big by 2020, the initial waves are the strongest. We just need to keep pushing the knowledge/information, creating ways for jews to expose themselves then lure over prominent figures.

At least he took the book. Maybe this will redpill him.

pretty much this.
what he meant by "cant do it" is jeopardize everything he's worked for.

Must have had coffee, caffeine makes him kooky!

WAHHH WAHHH MOMMY!!! HE STRAWMANNED ME!! WAHH!!

All those big brain nibba cucks laughing at the question

I think... like... you're just saying 'strawman' to try to discredit the validity of what I said, but it doesn't really apply
>jews btfo
>in fact

I REALLY want to believe this, but I also hear condescension in his tone, whether its an act or not is hard to say.

"I can't do it"
Honest answer. Jewish power and oppression of gentiles is so strong that even talking about them is dangerous.

Fair play Peterson. Let's hope you read the book and get #Jwoke

I took it the same way.

His reaction to a question that could ruin his career looked like he wanted to make sure he didn't screw up and ruin it. I didn't see any hostility to the question, any brow beating, JP just thought about it and declined.

When you look at the world, draw pieces of it from every source. From Jordan Peterson, take the best from the character he presents. Not the answer to a "Jewish Question". He is entrenched in his personal studies on archetypes and mental territory. That's what I get from him.

He's literally only famous because he's really the only mainstream intellectual left who thinks there are only 2 genders. Add on top of that add some basic bitch Jungian shit, some embarrassingly intense philo-Semiticism, and you have him just about summed up.

This. He knows, or he is beginning to know. It's probably the biggest nightmare for him, honestly.

You Peterfags are as bad as maga fags with le 72 dimensional chess meme. Peterson will never take a hardline "collectivist" stance against jews, because he is not only very fond of them, but doing so would destroy his life's work, worldview, aspirations and career. Appreciate him for the good he does, but don't delude yourself this hard

Sup Forums culture has always been ahead of the curve. It really does trickle down into the lesser social media cultures in the forms of memes.
For instance, my little brother (15) had all his buddies over, and they were cracking Jew jokes left and right, saying the only thing Hitler did wrong was he didn't kill enough Jews.

I am with you on the prediction of the JQ moving within the parameters of the overton windown /very/ soon.

He's a model of personal and mental hygiene.
At least that's what I take.

>4D Chess

His fear of answering the question proves that’s he's in it for the money from you daddy issues spazzes. Anyone who's not a half-timer already answered this question and faced the music.

you can find allies through the JQ, but Peterson has changed many of our lives already. he simply doesn't need to confront it

He's obviously internally conflicted, not only because it would threaten his career aspect, but finally accepting it would shatter his conception of the world and his philosophy. It will not happen, he will die before admitting or accepting the truth, and will take his cognitive dissonance to the grave

Saved

This was ballsy as fuck
Based
Subbed
Dubbed
Subscribed
Followed
Donated

I've been saying this from the beginning.

Peterson is such an anti-white pussy. Actively attacks pro-whites on twitter.
>Who cares about the white race, goy? Go clean up your room!

He's intellectually dishonest, what he says is slightly interesting and I guess he's become the literal surrogate father of millions of online manchildren, but his denial of racial differences and twitter spasm proves him to be intellectually dishonest. He's a boomer to the core, like literally the embodiment of the boomer mentality

anyone with a clean room is not harassing Peterson on twitter.
therefore I posit that Peterson is positioned where he is doing the most good. antagonizing potentially redpilled whites with dirty rooms.

He knows.. but he knows what will happen if he actually discusses this...

not sam hyde. he wouldn't sound like such a sperg

It sounds nothing like him... even with all of the cigar smoking.

>I can't do it
Wew.

What good would it do JP to show his power level? We all know about the da joos but he can lose his job and even go to jail for just saying yeah the Jews run shit and the Holocaust never happened.

Leave JP alone fucking COINTELPRO fags

Sam doesn't stutter like that.

Also he didn't laugh once.

Hello newfriends

SHUT IT DOWN

sgbW5Tb please join for politiks

That makes him a hypocrite though. His whole thing is truth-seeking and speaking the truth and the nobody's feeling change reality. Then he pussies out the second he's faced with something more controversial than trannies arguing about gender.

Fuck off discord FAGGOT. Cancer

nah, I get it that's it's a meme to attribute everything to him, but this time it was actually possible it was him

it would be pretty funny if he was, but lately he's gotten too lazy

>"As a Jewish American"

ew. that tranny always has to use colored lights to make himself look pretty

I think he hates communism and if he knows everything about it to hate it so much there's no doubt he knows the role of Jews, but he doesn't want to consider Jews in the West and elsewhere to have the same capacity for evil as the communist Jews, or underestimates just how many are leftists

of coarse it would be funny. it add another layer of humor if peterson knows who hyde is, and recognized him.

he cannot make a mistake. He isn't powerful enough yet. Notice he didn't say anything in particular. He vaguely implied he might be in disagreement to calm people down, but he didn't directly say anything at all. Facepalming on stage is an expert move, allows everyone in the audience to think he's dismissing the evil jew-hater while he's really thinking about how to best handle the situation. Notice he also said he wants to read the book and will.

To be clear this post is satire. I'm not racist or affiliated with the alt-right. I am in favor of free speech and free thought.

>LE SPEAK THE TRUTH
>You’re just jealous of Jews because of their high IQ, and they do the thing they do because of “””neuroticism”””
> "I can't do it"

The more people press him on issues other than the pronouns and the whole “free speech” nonsense, the more he reveals himself to be just a shucking and jiving shrink who realized what a fucking goldmine Western “red pilled” spastics were. And now he’s effectively corralling everyone back into soft Western (((Individualism))), which is precisely what caused the issues everyone here is concerned with. If you don’t see it, you’re legit in denial at this point and are in a personality cult led by a self-help guru.
I fucking wish that was Sam Hyde, because he actually gives PRACTICAL advice on how to deal with shit in your life and work from the point of participant, as opposed to Peterson’s nonsensical New Age ramblings, repackaged into Tradconism.

"I can't do it"

What did he mean by this?

Boomerdan Peters wife’s son is a hypocrite.

He says read Solzhenitsin; Solzhenitsin criticizes the Jews; but you can't criticize the Jews.
Solzhenitsin says atomized individuals are doomed; "Don't be a collectivist, goy!"
He says look at Holodomor; the Jews did Holodomor; "Oh no you're an anti-Semite!"
Jews did the Soviet Union; "Nooo it was collectivists!"
"Race doesn't exist; but Jews are smarter than you, goy."
"Free speech for me, but not for Goldy, she's too right-wing! Only moderates and the extreme left are allowed to have free speech."

Fuck this guy already. He's the last breath of boomer conservatism trying to stay relevant.
But but... No, clean your goddam room you don't need a guru to tell you that.

It won't do anything but ruin him and make his life work ineffective. He lays out everything do you. Like anything, the individual has to follow the clues to truly understand what's going on. Not some authority figure telling you the answer. Shills are trying to take down Peterson.

>What did he mean by this?

VICE and some Canadian rags called him a Nazi roughly speaking, and he wants to remain somewhat respectable while hocking self-help books and custom rugs to kekistani buckos.

yeah, he's just another reddit self help cult trying to get those patreonbucks

*for you

Someone has to be a stepping stone for others to get a footholding. Our new culture of critique does not require everyone to be in complete lockstep on the JQ at this point. We are still fighting the same enemy despite the fact we have to perceive it differently. I would like to think he will reveal himself when the time is right, and at the rate things are going who knows how far off that is.

What a fucking cuck.

I appreciate JP not answering but the Jewish conspiracy thing isn't even hard to discredit. Jews have always been more liberal, and more involved in political activism, than other minorities. Its just a feature of that group, it doesn't mean they all secretly want to gas you

>What did he mean by this?

JP knows he would ruin his career if he answered truthfully, but his central philosophy revolves around telling the truth no matter what. The only way out is to refuse to answer the question.

>I always choose my words very carefully
>I can't do it.
He's offering you Jew immunity pills. That's good enough.

I hate that word that he uses, "bucko". I'm pretty sure he believes he's the shit and everybody ele should kneel to him just because he's an old fuck with thenure.

Why are (((they))) so upset about Peterson?
Why the manufactured outrage and hate here?
(((People))) point out that he sells courses, and books, and that he has a large number of people sending him money monthly on patreon.
So what? Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? Is exchanging a product for money seen as a sin? Fuck off.

Why do Amerimutts loves Jews so much?

Does Sup Forums unironically support Peterson? He seems like an idiot.

Why did the peasants love priests so much? They're both raised from childhood to think that a protected upper class owns your soul.

There is literally nothing wrong with individualism.

Kudos to that Jew. Faggoty liberal scum boo'd him for exposing his own kind.

>Someone has to be a stepping stone for others to get a footholding.

Fuck off, you're just making excuses for your Internet dad at this point. William Pierce fucking tanked his own Physics career, tenure and a gig at Pratt-Whitney to speak the TRUTH, and gave zero fucks, because he was a true hero.

>I would like to think he will reveal himself when the time is right

H-he's just hiding his powerlevel, guys. You're fucked in the head dude, you might as well sign up for an "ashram" at this point, you have all the makings of a true brainless devotee.

He’s very clearly getting high of his own supply — the whole "that's Doctror Peterson to you, bucko" Twitter fiasco revealed that without a doubt.

Its not just Amerimutts, its all of Sup Forums. They love central banking, just look at any crypto thread that gets posted on here. None you faggots learned anything from Hitler or Wiemar Germany and continue to suck communist banker cock.

What are you doing personally to create awareness of the White race and promote positive values?

There's nothing wrong with a central bank, as long as Jews don't control or run it in anyway. And as long as the central bank is not privately owned, especially by Jews or other racial foreigners. Society needs banks, lending at interest is not a sin.

Stop with the JQ, all it does is just brings fury and sadness in me that blood of my people still lies unavenged.

>>I look up to this guy at all.
Its going to take people on a wide spectrum of intelligence and inoculation from Talmudic ideas to build the ethnostate my friend.
Unless you want to fight against your own kind too... Which is what our enemy would want.

>lending at interest is not a sin
Yes it is

>asshole is so fearful of collectivism and says "authoritarianism can get our of hand quickly"
>doesn't notice that everyone but white people are collectivist
>doesn't notice that everyone passes off anti-white sentiment casually

The eternal boomer

Cool “whataboutism” my dude. I'm not shucking and jiving around the question when it means social alienation. We here have the same fucking problem with the Chosen People as anyone does in the west. LGBT shit, “personal freedoms”, “western values”. Banking, you name it. I know where this is all going . Look, I didn’t have the problem with Peterson AT ALL right up until he started spazzing out on Twitter about the whole thing. I still send out his lectures to people. The issue is that he could’ve remained American Alt-Right self-help swami, and that would’ve been cool. But the acidity with which he responded to the notion that Whites (not allowed group preference) might have a problem with Jewish NEPOTISM (allowed because muh hugh IQ and neuroticism) really fucking opened my eyes to his sensibilities.

He bit more than he could chew in pandering to right-wingers, and literally choked on it, revealing himself to be a half-timing shrink.

>I can't do it
such an odd answer, honestly

he didn't even disavow the guy, just couldn't drive himself to answer

Pretty much spot on

>>
Why is this a bad thing? Why shouldn’t he get paid for doing something he loves? Most the shit he peddles is in base, and ultimately he’s an ally.

You guys criticise him for not revealing his power levels, but how many of you are walking around your office on a Monday morning going ‘the holocaust never happened’.

Inb4 making money is jooish

Eternal boomer

He hasn't read the book in question so he probably can't give an answer.

He’s Canadian. They don’t have freedom of speech. He’ll go to jail.

We don't need him for that. He breaks down barriers to help boys to become men, so that they can become aware of the problem themselves.

A war is different to normal civil conflict, and in peace time you volunteer to engage in military conflict and make the decision, as did the Spartans......... to follow Leonidas to Thermopylae(to skirt around religious reasons historically as they weren't a democracy). The premise of the argument is one made of staw, in no way resembling his actual views.

>pic
Personally I believe that the gas chambers weren't used to kill that many people if any at all, but that, in turn doesn't disprove the deaths that did occur, either due to deliberate malice or heinous negligence. Irving said at least 4 million Jews died. Going by the camp records the German crematoriums were operating at a 20% efficiency given the number of people hypothesized who died/were killed in the camps.
This means that the holocaust... probably did happen. Just maybe no gas chambers...

>remember rule 9 and that I'm trying to speak the truth

HAHAHAHAHA

If you want a LEAF that spoke the TRUTH, just look up ERNST ZUNDEL - RIP

Peterson is done for. He's about to be textbook (((SHUT DOWN)))

He's not spineless. He says you only hate them because they're successful.