Saw a post about this yesterday, thoughts on pharma-bro Martin shkreli

Saw a post about this yesterday, thoughts on pharma-bro Martin shkreli

he's a cheeky big brained boy

He's a greedy little shit

seems kinda toe-mae-toe, toe-ma-toe-ish

free him

I like him

FREE MY MANS SHKRELI

...on a serious note, he made me $60K last year with his biopharma stock calls. made an abolute killing with $GILD

He gone to jail yet?

Yes. He literally shitposted himself into prison. kek

Yes. He's probably the first person to go to prison for shitposting.

Lol.
Been on Sup Forums too long.
I literally read it as Martin Shekel.

how was there not a huge outcry about this?

How many Bitcoins did he buy before he went to jail? I know he bought many of them.

Cool dude. Used to talk to him, haven't been able to since he went to jail. Hope he is well

*sniffs*
Y-Yeah, I know him.
*coughs*
We, uh, used to play pool together
*vomits*
Totally not lying user, we are good mates.
*dies*

Nah, he was a total 4channer.

I sucked his dick after a Sup Forums meetup once.

free shkreli
Didn't he make a donation to Sup Forums a couple years ago when hiro was having money troubles?

He gave out his phone number and texted people back (including me) if we were interesting. Sorry that you're such a faggot and can't comprehend that people enjoy conversation with others

He is great. The embodiment of Sup Forums pretty much. Everyone thinks he is evil (similar to opinion of us), but actually is he doing good for the world.

He has great tutorials on chemistry and finance / stock trading on youtube.

He has founded companies that have created drugs that have saved thousands of peoples lives.

He takes money off big drug insurance companies, and lets the little guy get his drug for free if he wants.

Shkreli photoshopping himself as Lauren Duca’s boyfriend and making it his cover photo + profile pic and subsequently getting kicked off Twitter was one of the funniest moments in internet history.

agreed.

he does his job and makes money for shareholders.
then he turns around and develops medicine for really obscure diseases that no one else will bother with.
he got a bad rap, especially since input insurance companies actually paid those higher rates and his company made sure that uninsured patients could get the meds cheaply. media decided he was Vader so he decided to autistically play the part.

because the public was primed to hate him for raising the price of an obscure drug he bought that no one wanted to sell because it never saw any profit margin.

and also because he is wealthy, and envy is the #1 personality trait of liberals. only if you constantly pander to the democrat crowd do you get a pass on being wealthy. Then, you can even do really shady shit with your money and they will look the other way.

I hope this little rat-fuck gets his heart cut out cartel-style.

Shit at PR but I can see what he was trying to do. No one likes a fuckstick

How soared is his boipussy now?

Free my nigga Martin, he a good boy

Does anyone have Shkreli's address? I want to put a couple shekels in his canteen account so he can buy some ramen noodles or a snickers bar. Maybe drop him a quick note or some Sup Forums screenshots.

>not getting out in time to evade the crash

Double loss. kek he must be a pleb now.

If he bought early last year then a "crash" down to $10000-$12000 is still a huge profit