Have regressive leftists reached peak degeneracy yet?

>september 2016
fuck off shill.

?

I love how media says that maternity is bad for straight couple yet is always beautiful for immigrants and homos. Women even look bad to a white woman if he decides to be a mother

Desu, this isn't even the tip of the Marxist iceberg.

This. This shit is not even REMOTELY as bad as it could be. End-game degeneracy really isn't too far off from some Slaanesh tier shit.

In 15-18 years an army of Erik and Lyle Menéndez' will rise up and SLAUGHTER their (((parents)))

>Have regressive leftists reached peak degeneracy yet?
Definitely not. They're yet to reach the dizzying heights of true alt-right degeneracy.

I certainly know they haven't.
And they won't stop anytime soon.

I notice this, when a white straight couple wants to adopt social services give blacks kids to them, but ALL white little boys are reserved for homos and trans
>my little boy is a trans
>sexualizing women is bad but sexualizing children is good
What a disgusting era, fucking cucks are ruining my youth

The dude on the right kinda looks like Pinhead from HellRaiser.

I'm guessing there's a little bit of AIDS going on in that pic

wut

>lifesitenews

Oh that thing will be meeting Pinhead soon.

We are going to need a lot of strychnine to kill this one, gentlemen.

Retard. His suit is obviously a social commentary piece on the hypersexualisation of our normative attitudes towards intimacy in the public sphere. Read a book brainlet.

>>those dead eyes

Oh thats right, pinocchio, lion king and dragon stories are so much more highbrow and "redpilled" amirite? Kek, fucking spaz.

He’s looks like he’s got aids, especially in the middle pic. Probably got it from his mum’s various boyfriends and pickups.

F

Jordan actual refers to Harry Potter a lot you dumb shill

how is this real?

Really? I think I heard him mention it in a list of heroes journeys, but never actually talk about it.

>this is what the left wants for our future

Is the man-mom fucking the kid yet? Because if not, they still have some way to go

degeneracy threads are very uplifting in a strange wy.

This board is a shithole, this thread is trash, OP is a faggot and there is no such thing as 'peak' degeneracy - like perfection, degeneration exists on an infinite spectrum, and can never be reached, only pursued in earnest.

Sounds like you, too, are on the spectrum ; ^ )

This is why I can't get on board with the ethno-state. We whites needs a good cleansing.

>"ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM"
>"I DONT ACCEPT WHAT I LOOK LIKE, I'LL CHANGE THAT"

You better believe it you worthless cuckoldchan fuckstain.

My only regret at this point is that we havent hit Terminator-tier levels of societal collapse. Humanity just needs a clean sweep at this point.

Trannies like this really need to learn to put some effort into their new look.

this is beyond degenerate.

YOU ALL SIT AND DO NOTHING.

YOU DO NOTHING.

home alone aids

no

>jail someone for pissing off weirdos

I can't wait for that lawsuit to destroy the offended and the state of CA.

id say so

>drinks testosterone-laced milk from a female-to-male

How is this not child abuse? My only hope is that the T causes this child to break free of its conditioning, but it'll likely just turn him gay.

(((Dr. Kowalik)))

Don't have children, goy. Just think of all the capitalism you're missing out on!

Yellowstone can't erupt and send us back to the stone age soon enough.

> reached peak degeneracy yet?

You haven't lived till you've been to a poz cum party. Where men willingly inject themselves with HIV using turkey basters.

you are a child.

HONK HONK

Extermination when?

WTF, kill it with fire!!

Cock gobbler detected

>new American family

If this what the American family is destined to become, I will pledge my loyalty to the Islamic State and swear an oath not to rest until the United States of America is destroyed right now.

populism is a curse. only healthy children from healthy families should be considered "alive".

atomic holocaust when?

Look forward to the coming ice age. The interglacial period is almost over and 100 thousands years of cold will cleanse the race of filth like that.

That is fucked up!

Hopefully this is the beginning of a glorious awakening to the realities of the disgusting and inferior homosexual.

Their extermination in the next Civil War will restore America to her true place in the world.

>masquerade violation

>this thread

No, it will be reached when pedophilia will be leglized, same race marriage and breeding will be looked upon with contempt and gulags will be opened to readucate wrongthinkers.
It won't take long at this pace.

Extermination is the only way

what's the point of getting aids if it's not even thru sex? fucking retard faggots