Some deep thoughts about spicy food and degeneracy

Last night, I had an experience - an illuminating experience. My mother, she made me some overspiced food, with too many hot peppers, and I was agitated by this; I was triggered by this. But it also triggered some deep philosophical thoughts that had been bubbling within my mind.

What is spiciness connected with? Think about it - spiciness is connected - you might connect it with - Mexico. You might connect it with, you know, salsa, or a hot sauce. Tacos, or any of that Mexican cuisine. And then you might start to think about - you know - La Cucaracha dance. You might - you might start to think about... Arabia. You might start to think about, you know, kebab, grilling kebab. And, you might start to think about Arabians dancing crazily.

And, if you think some more, you might think about South America. You might think about a whole list of these cultures, which are both degenerate and very much into spicy food. Now, do you see the connection? There's a very clear connection, if you think about it.

Talk to any person from one of these Nordic countries, you know, even just Europeans - Americans of European descent. You'll find, there is not, generally - I'm sure many pretend to like it - but, spiciness is not the white way. It is definitely not the Nordic way. And, I'm going to explain why:

Spiciness is degenerate. Spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents - spiciness is degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is spice? You know, 'spice up a life.' What is spice? What does it mean to, 'spicen up' your food? What it means is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue, to cause you... pain. To cause you sensations, new sensations, you know... you might start shifting in your chair, "Aaah! That's hot!"

And, here is the thing about spice - once you go from 'spicy food' to making food spicy, you have crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You've left two-dimensional reality into three-dimensional sickness. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs; fucking cucaracha dances.

Now, I don't mean this as a joke. I mean, it's just agitation; you're causing yourself agitation. Hey, what's so wrong about that? Here's the problem - you're doing it for pleasure. It's kind of - it's kind of sado-masochist, really. Or masochistic. It's kinda sickening.

But... it's one thing, if you don't want - if you don't like spicy food, it may in fact be advisable to continuously eat it, to test yourself. But, if it's something that you enjoy, [that's] the sign of a degenerated spirit. And this is - these mud races, which are so obsessed with, you know, spicy food - they're obsessed with agitation.

They live in these climates of sand, you know, blowing, blowing in the wind. Or, you know, they might live in muddy, tropical, forests where, where you know, it's all gooey, you know, slop-slop everywhere, where it's constantly changing.

But in the far north, what do we have? We have ICE. There, we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say. Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. I mean... if you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? You might shift in your chair as you're eating the spice. It's a thirst for, you know, constant agitation.

These lower races are so much more... it's so much more 'sensual' - you're so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus.

Hyperboreans have the true strength - ice. That is strong. You know, sand, you can just throw it to the wind. Or, you know, disgusting, step on some mud... and you throw it away. You can disperse it easily. You have to SMASH ice. You have to smash ice. Ice is static. It represents changelessness.

Instead of constant agitation - you're shifting in your seat, this spicy food - Nords, they don't like that. You know, Hyperboreans are true people of power. They're truly gods. The fully-realized ones. And the rest are far superior to the mud-races. They don't like spices and agitation, and loud cucaracha dances.

It's not our way. Why do you enjoy agitating yourself with the spice? And of course, sexuality - 3D-PD, it's just another expression of the sickness for agitation, you know, chasing after, and desire.

I'm actually trying to make connections for you. See how this all works together in culture. You know these mud races are constantly... 'muh-dick'in' around, chasing after salsa bowls, Arab sheikhs and their fucking harems, I mean... it's so evident and obvious, how cultures express themselves.

And you can see in the environment... you can look how... I'd say heat is also degenerate, you shouldn't move to hot climates. First of all, cold keeps negroes away. Secondly, cold gives you VITALITY. Keeps you awake, whereas warmth has been proven to make you sluggish and dumb and inferior.

Don't drink from the fucking warm salsa bowl. Drink from the fucking cool ice of your Hyperborean ancestors. Stop chasing after 3D-PD pig disgusting salsa bowl whores to spice up your life. Start incorporating the element of ice within your life. And make your ancestors proud. That's what I believe.

You might be overthinking this. Just a little.

user, may I call you that? I just had a hot cup of cacao in coconut milk with ginger, cinnamon, liquid stevia , black pepper and a fresh habenero pepper... this would have made an Aztec High priest trip.. you are a sad man... I pity you.

That's a whole lot of effort to go through just to avoid admitting you're a PUSSY

yuros accidentally found a new continent because they were so hell bent on getting their spices back but consuming spices is also not "white culture"
what in the fuck

I don't know, but I always have a desire to eat spicy shit for some reason. I'm white. And my girlfriend is Colombian and she can't stand spicy shit. She thinks black pepper is spicy.

Lol

this some good ass pasta

I like that the Italian said this.

Nice copypasta, butthurt spiclit
I colonized the single good aspect of your culture every morning with salsa on my omelette, and the spice only gets sweeter knowing that you're going back.

this nigger knows how to party

Ehh I like hot food. My tolerance has built up over the years. I always put a tablespoon of chilli sauce in my baked beans these days.

I remember once I bought a pizza from the local takeaway and it was so fucking hot I could barely eat it. I'd probably be able to no problem these days though. I like pizza. Mmm.

Sieg Fucking HEIL!

On the contrary, the European desire for literally any kind of spice to liven up their bland, inedible gruel drove them to conquer the entire world for the spice trade. The spice must flow.

Out of your ass.

I agree, dis pasta so good

Fuck off you shallow brained nut. You can pry my habeneros and Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce from my cold dead hands.

Spicy food is enjoyed in the most fertile parts of the world (all tropical zones and subtropical areas). These places have the best quality ingredients and the most interesting cuisines. Spiciness decreases the closer to the poles you get, where eventually you end up eating a bucket of fermented fish heads.

Sometimes white people don't realize it sufficiently, but our greatest food traditions in the world embrace spice and strong flavors, and were developed by people of color.

Depicted is some archetypal white person food.

OP has made this thread before and is a falseflagging faggot.

Look at his thread and laugh but don't respond or give him (you)s

babbys first chilly
>grow up nigger
>after eating spicy food you're no longer agitated
>you just need it every day through its opiate reward path
>samme with milk caseinate

Hot cheetos make frito lay a fortune in degenerate california.

>and were developed by people of color.
That's so untrue its kinda sad.

no chit, mang I forgot to include the Madagascar Vanilla Extract but party on ..

Is it a coincidence that degeneracy leads to hell and this happens in california? Hows that for spicy you degenerate fucks?

hhehhe

We are the only mammals bad ass enough to prefer to eat spicy food you

Kek!

>That's so untrue its kinda sad.
Honestly, if you think about it, the most flavorsome foods in the world all comes from areas where the sun shines and people have more pigment in their skin. Melanin and chili are a magic combination.

>this thread

Most people here hate spicy food, how do you explain that?

well this is something completely different

You're fucked buds get help

>white people literally colonized the world and genocided natives for spices
>hurr durr white people only like bland food

k

Wow your autism is developing nicely Op

Come to Australia. People literally throw public fits when served a meal with a single particle of slice

Spicy food helps you sweat and helps disguise the taste of meat that isn't the freshest. It was a cultural adaptation. OP is a fag.

by "people" do you mean "bogans that order butter chicken"

Spicy food is good.

I too have listened to the Daily Shoah for a long time. Come fuck my sister.
youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo

>spiciness is connected - you might connect it with - Mexico
What? What about curry in India? Spicy food has been used throughout human history across cultures.

>Come to Australia. People literally throw public fits when served a meal with a single particle of slice
Wat? Australia is spice obsessed. Just watch masterchef.

I’m a red seal chef, you can’t afford to eat at my restaurant, and I love spicy food

Get fucked autists

Bro all my mexican friends cant even handle the hot sauces i use.
Spicy food is just one of many experiences life has to offer, and i enjoy it. Theres really not much more to it than that.
Youre just a bitch. And your mom probably didnt spice it right.

hot peppers, garlic, onions, cayenne pepper, turmeric, cinnamon, a long, long, long list of spices, specifically hot spices, have a tremendous amount of health benefits.

YOU OVERTHINK STUPID FAGGOT countries that used to be poor or have bad ingredients use ton of spicines since spicy flavour its jjust to burn your tongue so you doesnt taste, it burns, itrs traditional in those countries, here in korea we had many people and little landscape our ingredients were bad and winter was so harsh, so in order to eat everything we have to add tons of spicy, its not degenerate just a resource from the past to surpass harsh situation that become cultural,

You just can kill yourself stupid baboon, and arab food is not traditional spicy thats thoughts are becouse the silk road came through arabia, and it ws the traditional way to bring spices to europe ignorant baboon

Mexican pulled pork (for tacos) it has spices, it’s not degenerate, made some tonight

after america would be asia for me, i don't think about the middle east or africa hardly ever food wise.

Half of the ingredients on that taco were brought to the New World by...you guessed it...White People.

There are a lot of white People who lose the plot when they try her and spicy KFC or have too much pepper on their steak