If everything you thought you knew, ended up being not true

Wouldn't that be considered a Revelation?

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth.

“You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUF-81Wt-Xs&t=2636s
youtube.com/watch?v=AUF-81Wt-Xs&t=2644s
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(checked)
this post is literally gospel.
Thanks

No problem friend. Feels like we're right on the precipice now. Shouldn't be much longer.

PRAISE THE FROG GOD!

praise

This is an amazing thread.

#blessed

We are truly living in the greatest time line.

Hail to the Frog god!

soon

We remove the Jews from power and life is better for everyone on Earth

We can finally start finding some harmony in this world full of dissonance.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

you are right here is a video teaching the kingdom of heaven has already been revealed by bahaullah, unfortunatley no one is turning to it, so the world is going to have a global war. youtube.com/watch?v=AUF-81Wt-Xs&t=2636s

Wrong. There will be no world war. The swamp is being drained soon. Zionism dies in 2018.

yeah swamp in america, but they will double down on the rest of the world, george washington predicted the world would rise against america in a final battle and im telling you its comming, i love trump, but the world is being programmed to hate him, he might free america but the rest of the world will fall pray to the un 2030 agenda

You're so wrong. This is 1776 wordwide. I know you're scared. Too bad. You should be.

i guess your busy being t much off a fag instead of actualy watching the video

I was just listening to a talk about this very thing.

I love that Sup Forums is getting more into high weirdness and the actual occult. Welcome to the new age of techno-witchcraft!

im right, trump will free america from the bankers, but not the rest of the world, there will be a horendous war, the beast system will be put in place, america will be the rapture, while a tecnocratic communist muslim order takes hold of the world under the lead of one of the british royals

Cool story, bro.

its sad that that is your response, do some research, look into who owns the microchipo company with the eu, look into who was funding obama care, look into who created israel, look into who created the saudi royal family. all roads lead to the british royals. look who obama hangs with. he will be crowned by the pope unifying the british empire and catholic world, the claim to be the promised one of the mulslims, they claim they have blood back to abraham, king david and muhamad, and they believ there family is destined to rule the world from jerusalem, look in to it

they are the kings of the jews, rich jew families marry into the royals, the bankers are their accountants

Praise Kek

pol has been weird as fuck today. Never in all my years has it felt like this.

should I post the 9/11/pizzagate/Egyptian mythology connections video soon? I have held off because I don't have any idea wtf is going on.

watch my video it will answer alot youtube.com/watch?v=AUF-81Wt-Xs&t=2644s

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

tl;dw summarize plz and I genuinely may watch it

holy cow. I am so confused.

I have to say though, I have done hardly any drugs yesterday and today. Sounds pretty bad, but I have used in copious amounts for the past 7 years. I never thought I would even attempt to quit. I think tomorrow, I will do none.

what?

I just can't make sense of any of this. I can't even put into words what I am feeling.

Are you an angel?

tripschecked

There are no angels, and there are no demons. There are humans, some of them want to help and some of them are driven by self. I've always wanted to be a helper.

What truth? Aware us, user!

Anyone ever gonna write a KEK bible?

The truth about it all.

Soon.

>no angels
>no demons
You're already wrong, but if you want a really nasty redpill look up the architecture names of processors; specifically, all the ones that have names that sound like demons in the talmud. Intel is out of Israel. Thinkyface.png

why are you spammign this shit?

remember the appearing of the thoth meme?

Stop spamming this shit, make your own thread dude.

Well you succeeded. Like, unimaginably so. Thank you.

What about the elephant cult? I have been observing for awhile now, in my city. Pretty soul crushing. Nonetheless become aware of multiple 'cells' and locations. What can be done? Does anything need to be done?

its related

No you're drowning this thread in your bullshit dude. Can you not see how this is annoying as fuck?

>Does anything need to be done?
Nah just watch the show.

You're a shill.

nah you just dont understand the relation of the stuff i posted its connected

Yeah, you're spammign this thread with your bullshit to derail it on purpose. You're a paid shill.

Can you just make your own thread? What's your problem?

Your looking at your own timeline, then you're talking about self.
So which is it, yours or all timelines...

You can't possibly know how relieving that is to hear. I am seriously tearing up. I was going to start murdering them, even knowing would be the end of me. Just couldn't sleep knowing people like that were out there.

>There are no angels, and there are no demons

If you think that then you are probably a demon your self , it took me 40 years to figure out that the most retarded thing is true . Its true all of it , demons are here on earth to test us they do this in spirit form but also in human form they often have high positions like kings presidents just to fuck our world even more up

The evil is inside the person. People can choose to be good or they can choose to be evil.

For God gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. Matthew 5:45

Thats very long and complex, it need not be
>Captchacon

>.

if 88 = Hitler, then what does 888 =?

Good choice, user.
Why fuck yourself up when you can fuck up the entire world?

Nice bible quote but when i watch your video i get pic related .. what are you trying to do demon?

English Gematria

GOD'S ANOINTING = 888

MESSIAH JESUS = 888

BIBLICAL PROPHET = 888

MORNING STAR=888

THE LION OF JUDAH = 888

WHO IS THE KING=888

THE KING JESUS = 888

FORGIVING KING = 888

KING OF THE SABBATH = 888

ETERNAL KINGDOM=888

LAW OF LIBERTY = 888

SCRIPTURES = 888

OLD TESTAMENT=888

FROM GOD A MESSAGE=888

JESUS' GOSPEL=888

GOD'S PERFECT BIBLE=888

GOSPEL PARABLES=888

PROPHETIC DEATH=888

OBEDIENT MESSIAH=888

SAVED IN JESUS=888

SPIRIT BIRTH=888

THE PASSOVER = 888

JESUS FORGAVE=888

A HOLY TRUTH = 888

JESUS' CROSS=888

FINISHED CROSS = 888

THE DOINGS OF GOD = 888

THE HOUSE OF GOD = 888

RIGHTEOUS GOD = 888

THE LORD'S TIME = 888

COMING TRUTH = 888

HEALING NUMBERS = 888

>Heil

Jesus is the lightbringer
Kek is the lightbringer
Lucifer is the lightbringer

YHWH is Moloch

that is simultaneously modern industrial and ancient pictogram styles. I think I just found a reason to care about abstract art

a KEK bible is a contradiction, an oxymoron. Chaos rides the wind, in whatever direction it goes. Fixed doctrines are dead and gay, and they have shit-all to do with KEKism

Order is Chaos
And chaos is order.
Order requires the loss of freedom.
Chaos embraces the power of choice.
Order is strict
While chaos is loose.
I prefer to live in chaos then a world of order.

Yes the aliens are spirits that is why abduction always happen when people sleep its a sort of psychosis of being in between worlds .

Jesus could only see satan after having no food for 40 days and being near death

surely it has nothing to do with "world wide web"
I will burn my computer just to be sure!

It would be to Heil His Highness.

This thread is about everything you've been told being a lie. Why are you coming in here claiming you know everything?

This has nothing to do with this thread. Stop posting this bullshit you fucking kike.

Elaborate plz?

This

the unveiling of the truth destroys the old world built on lies, it will destroy old ways of thinking, it will be the end of the world as we know it

we are in the endtimes, merely wrapping up the age of pisces and about to step into the age of aquarius
or it has already begun as some think, and the transition is accelerating

it's not doomsday

You keep spamming and the fact that mods aren't doing anything is infuriating.