webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nugget not happy

I'm going to post this every Umaru thread until you fap to this

i've fapped to this a while ago

kys

oh yeah moar!

A hamster girl falls in love with her oniichan.

Unable to confess, Umaru Doma is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's other phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls Taihei Doma, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to her oniichan, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression on his bespectacled face. After some investigation, she finds out that the big bro she called is not the same big bro she fell in love with. In fact, this Taihei doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with his sister as well, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CORA and JUMPU.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

FINDS

inb4 404

fuck off Luigi I don't want your pasta

It's so shit nobody wants to subs the ova.

is this just cropped or is there more to it
if so link me to it

Bump

Everytime i see this pic i think she is playing a banjo.

>not orange
Who is this and what has it done to the nugget?

I respect your efforts, user, but what you're doing is useless.