Yeah, they drugging her to prevent her from testifying

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfeHWDvjkiE

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Organ-ATTACK-Game-Entertainment-by-Awkward-Yeti/219286574
amazon.com/Awkward-Yeti-Organ-ATTACK-Game/dp/B06ZXRJ6LM
youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kuru is a very rare disease. It is caused by an infectious protein (prion) found in contaminated human brain tissue. Kuru is found among people who practiced a form of cannibalism in which they eat the brains of dead people, often as part of a funeral ritual.

Who cares. They have fool proof evidence of everything.

The sinister look she gives while delivering the canned speech then her eyes bug out when the chip kicks in.

Hillary is being thrown under the bus by leftist media, with the latest #MeToo scandal. They are prob going to suicide/replace her.
Hillary is too old to know what to do at this point, she's in fear of her life but she doesn't even know how to upload a video to YouTube. I bet she doesn't even know the password to her Twitter account.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I suspect her problems stem from an eye of Ra ritual. Someone punched her in the face and she fell down and smacked her head on the concrete. However, we don't know for sure because the last neurologist that examined her was suicided the day after the exam.

Only land owners should be able to vote anyway

That thing had a chance of being president.

holy shit we actually saved western civilization

one vote per family.

FBP

Needs a comfy AWOO~

You really dodged a bullet.

She looks to be in no condition to have been running the country.

No if you own property.
If your kid is switched on and buys property of his own then they can vote alongside you

Shes an alchoholic, probably did it to herself

By your own chart, “medium” to “very small” CITIES all voted Trump.
But those don’t count to you, do they?

people who have no access to their own means of food production should not be allowed to vote.

>not voiting for hillary = retards
>leaf
wow a leaf that thinks he will be taken seriously on an internet mime appreciation board.

Knock knock
>leaf: who's there?
Fuck off.

/ourgirl/

i know you're cucknadian but holy shit. how can see hillary cunton encouraging women to be bitches and shit post about city dwelling faggots? you actually think living in a city makes you smart?

That woman to the left in that shot is her girlfriend, they've been at it for a few years before her presidential run.
He name is Melissa. She's 28 and went George Washington University in DC.
She was relatively boastful about it on campus for a bit as they were seeing each other her senior year. Eventually she shut up and did mostly online classes her last semester (my friends and I think that she dropped out and got an honorary degree via Hilldog's connects).
Melissa came from a very well to do family with a mother who was working with Obama's campaign very actively.
But yeah, idk if this is news to Sup Forums or not but Hillary is indeed a lesbian or at least in a gay relationship for the social points. Probably will come out soon.

I'm not against your idea. But I'll point out the common theme between our two ideas
> property voters can vote
> one family vote

You can only vote, if you have a stake in society.

She's not human.

What the fuck is this and why should I care?

Melissa what? send pics

>a stake in society.
so a male heir?

Its not that you have a stake, everyone has a stake even fucked up druggie anarchists will shut up and beg to be let back in if you take them into the woods and abandon them.

Its that only competent people should have a say.

This is more than enough to go off.
It doesn't even matter either way.

Seems dangerous to cheat on Huma desu.

Global Rule 7b: Sage only goes in one scoop

What are you guys talking about?
i hate her as much as the next guy but she's literally fine in that video, back to her healthy, obnoxious, diarrhea spewing self

Hillary acquired her prion disease by chewing and swallowing too many raw uncooked pineal glands harvested from children's brains. They have to eat the pineal gland raw. It must be removed, chewed raw, and swallowed immediately after the child's death for maximum effect. It can't be cooked because that would denature the relevant proteins and chemicals, causing them to lose their psychoactive properties and rendering the pineal gland useless. An unfortunate side effect of not cooking the pineal gland is that it also allows to remain intact the prions that cause kuru.
This prion disease is why we see Hillary exhibit such bizarre behavior and mannerisms. The chewing of raw uncooked children's pineal glands is why Hillary claims with a straight face that she can speak to the dead. Look up her claims about speaking to Eleanor Roosevelt. Eleanor is a recurring character in Hillary's consumed pineal psychoactive chemical-induced hallucinations.
The Clintons smuggle kidnapped third world kids into the US through the Clinton Foundation human trafficking proxies for the purpose of live pineal gland harvesting. This is what their involvement in places like Haiti was actually all about

Big cities are just where they gather the retards for easier control, to be ruled over and taxed to death by 'muh 1%

where is that chrome shit found anyway? Careful that you don't crush the skulls, or your CEO might resign.

Have you met the average city dweller? They're fucking dipshits.

t. grew up in Los Angeles

>trips

>this disproves something about hillary's condition

lol k

Fucking hell
Just nuke the world already God

100% truth

>Clark County Nevada
Every time. Sorry guys.

It didn't really. Our memes could have put a potato chip in office over this sloppy sicko.

Chime in if your state had no blue counties (just WV, AK and OK).

Fucc this makes me believe trump really is a time traveler

Weiner must have some deep shit entrusted to implausibly unknown, inexplicably loyal third parties that will leak if he's "suicided."

They everywhere. Pedo, cannibal, satanic Jews.

>The Clintons smuggle kidnapped third world kids into the US through the Clinton Foundation human trafficking proxies for the purpose of live pineal gland harvesting.
Explains why pedophiles would operate in Haiti. They're not going after Haitian kids for looks.

heavy dislike bars are my fetish desu

May Christ give her a special place in hell

Plus ultra is not a meme

she scares me

chec'd n screen cap'd

Anyone have any autistic theories about why women are increasingly adopting this
>"bitches supporting bitches"
down-with-the-guys sort of talk?

Do they think that's what's hip and cool?

i keep hearing that bill and hillary live separately and only hang on to marital status so they dont have to testify against each other. is this true? is that why huma keeps forgiving anthony and called off the divorce?

Which explains why there children foundation was attacked in Iraq..
Either that or ISIS is angry over not being paid anymore.

ITS CALLED

ADRENOCHROME

GOOGLE IT

>Looks at this image in 2030 in the "Why women were replaced with robots" museum.

Just go away.

Off
By
One

Reptilian grade.

Penis envy. It's all penis envy. Their words are their dick. The louder and more harsh their words, the bigger their dick. Normal men are not like this because they have dicks.

I mean when I wake up in the morn, I usually am sporting a goddamn redwood. Big bloody throbbing cock n balls. A symbol of fucking power.

They envy that user. Deeply envy that.

Its actually remarkable that she is so unlikable and fake.

It actually makes me feel sorry for her.

I feel like a retard but I genuinely can't tell what's real and what's not anymore. Is this legit?

woo! go team!

Only works with a commons system in place.

more than likely fampai

Or a private plane accident in which one ss member passed away?

Who?

saved

>>he doesn't know.

Cathy o'brian user

God to think she could have won. I'd take fucking comrade Sanders over this bitch everytime.

fake if gay

she needs to take some mushrooms or mdma every action is oozing like fake robotic confusion

You need to go back.

And *THIS* is what is called, “Trips of Truth”.

Scary fucking truth.
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

What a beautiful map.

Christ can you fucks stop taking this bait and shitting up every third it's posted in. Yes it's ironic I had to reply but I'm getting real fucking irritated

Looks like she's enjoying retirement.

Sometimes I look at an apple and think what if the world is run by satanic pedophiles

>Deceased family members were traditionally cooked and eaten, which was thought to help free the spirit of the dead.>[3] Females and children usually consumed the brain, the organ in which infectious prions were most concentrated, thus allowing for transmission of kuru
In the second (sedentary) stage, the infected individual is incapable of walking without support and suffers ataxia and severe tremors. Furthermore, the individual shows signs of emotional instability and depression, yet exhibits uncontrolled and sporadic laughter. Despite the other neurological symptoms, tendon reflexes are still intact at this stage of the disease.[11]

Fuckkkkkkkm.
What is advantage of eating the pineal gland and especially kids? Where can I find this information. It's all starting to click but I need this to piece it altogether

Adrenochrome

Fun fact: The legend of the YETI is that they attack, reach into the chest, rip the victims heart out, take it back to hid it packed in snow somewhere else back by their cave.

walmart.com/ip/Organ-ATTACK-Game-Entertainment-by-Awkward-Yeti/219286574
amazon.com/Awkward-Yeti-Organ-ATTACK-Game/dp/B06ZXRJ6LM
Organ ATTACK! Game: The Awkward Yeti presents: OrganATTACK, the Family-Friendly Game of Organ Harvesting! OrganATTACK seamlessly blends medically accurate terminology with immature potty humor, creating a semi-educational and intensely-gut-busting experience.
4.7/5(62)

www.goatandyeti.com/projects
“The Goat & Yeti team were highly professional. We were so fortunate to have worked together to produce films that captured our mission, highlighted the services we provide the community, and celebrate our 50 year history in Oregon. It was a great pleasure to work with Goat and Yeti production on our 50th Anniversary Gala videos.” - Charles Milne
Director of Annual Giving, Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette

QUESTION.... Why do u think the Planned Parenthood CEO was recently fired this week and is perhaps in legal jeopardy?

I won't answer it ... or maybe I already did :)

Adrenal gland != pineal gland

Can someone give her a JUST haircut? I'm busy cooking some snapper

are you threatening me, master jedi

Wrong. Could a potato chip do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ

She's just drunk. A fucking lush.

>some degenerate druggie has a stake in society on par with a land owner or citizen that are making new people.
Wrong.

This. That’s what it came down. Trump will become better at running Washington. Hillary would have destroyed the Republic.

Bitch looks fucking nuts. Empress Palpatine.

It's been 20 years since WJC said hill had eaten more pussy than him

Man, hard to believe we first started seeing that fourteen months ago.

Yeah or the declared "head of household."

Yoko Ono says she had a sexual relationship with Hillary in the 70’s.

Nice trips. It would be adrenaline glands.

you guys should read "The Constitution of Athens" by Aristotle
it is the foundational work for all western democracies, whether they are republics or parliamentry.

Aristotle outlines who is allowed to vote and it basically comes down to men of legal age who have a stake (ie pay taxes ... so landholders, large businesses) also anyone who has fought in battle on behalf of state (women could also potentially vote, if they owned land!) and a few other classes
he also describes the make up of each assembly of lawmakers (where we get our modern senate, parliament and president offices from)
he also goes into great detail about the need for juries to decide the guilt or innocence of every man charged with any crime

anyways read the book, best one ever written on building a successful nation

That could have been our president... holy fucking fuck. The cringe.