Stop calling these islands artificial

stop calling these islands artificial.
the reefs are on bedrock that was lifted by plate faulting. they are natural islands made of land reclaimed from the ocean.
remove all the politics behind what is and isn't an island. it's geology

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/south-china-sea-coral-reef-destruction/
youtube.com/watch?v=vo9dNyNB9xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Artificially brings in & dumps sand on reef
> kills all marine life
> Artificial

chinks have been out of control lately and if they continue their colonial bullshit there is bound to be war

Sooooooo... like what happens if a tsunami hits?

t. Won Hung Lo

Do you want the samurai to come back there again? Cuz this is how you get your Nanking raped again.

repair crew

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/south-china-sea-coral-reef-destruction/

Soulless bug people.

These fucks need to be smacked down so hard...Trump has basically said rebuild Imperial Japan, and they have the nuke capability along with one of the largest militaries (disguised as SDF).

Quick to forget the war crimes of japan are we. Your ancestors would be so proud of you if any of them had to fight the nips. Alot of your guys were taken prisoner tied to a cut stalk of bamboo and the bamboo would grow through their chests. The Japs shouldnt be allowed to re arm.
Everyones crying about rising sea levels and the chinks build brand new islands. These islands are a 21st century man made wonder of the world we should be allowed to visit it like the great wall of china.

>New Zealand
Hahah, everyone knows that Oceania is one big Chinese colony so you don't fool me. Mao killed in excess of 50 million - the Japs are nothing compared to that. Chinese are a threat to the environment that the samurai can handle.

The Japs are on our side now, we should all band together and sink the chinks.

Have you ever put a hose on an ant colony?

Wait. Are you saying that the Chinese are insects?

tropical ants float like a raft.
the ships will not sink in a tsunami

t. Chink

>burger's first ant raft
youtube.com/watch?v=vo9dNyNB9xM

All slant-eyes are subhuman, but you chinks are by far the lowest. And at least Japs have anime.

>the ships will not sink in a tsunami
really depends...
the 2004 tsunami rekt the thai navy

Yeah, that's right. Only the septic tanks can do this. I remember now.
>In the last decade your nation has destroyed north Africa and the middle east, and you think you have the right to give the Chinese a dressing down about this?

Sandniggers < Environment

go home, Chang

Kids, get off the internet

Stop using Aussie lingo, you dumb chink

>ching chong a long ring rong

Eat shit, China-rat

what island is this? is this like an important issue on Sup Forums or something because i've literally never seen this thing once in my life

it is not important at all.
but don't call it artificial. it's a natural island

Hi CCP funded bot!

China is a shithole!

Chinese want to spread the mess of places like "Guiyu E-Waste town" to the oceans now, like some sort of Star Trek Borg garbage truck.

t. Robert Peng Zhou

In this photo you see a resort with airport, soccer field, tennis courts, villas, swing pool and housing developments

I see clouds

Fuck off Chinaman.

yes, aircraft-carrier-shaped reefs are 100% natural

You're actually retarded mate, and I'll tell you why. Chinese ships dredge sand & other materials with barges, and then move that sand to other locations! Once enough sand has been pick up and put back down, you have an artificial island. Not only that you stupid ape, but satellite imagery shows build-up of these islands over years with military installations taking shape, with airstrips large enough to accommodate bombers and harbors that can handle aircraft carriers.

You're wrong, you faggot.

That's like saying fake tits aren't fake because there were tits there before, you fucking retard.

Chinese have been building up islands and creating their own in the South China Sea, coincidentally where 80%+ of the worlds trade goes through. Le power move. Just google "South China Sea Buildup".

RUUUUUUUULLLEEE BRITAINNIA,
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAAAAAVES

America needs to die but you're thinking about it wrong. Everything your country (or kingdom) does to other countries (or kingdoms) for the sake of the country (or kingdom) you live in is good and right. The only issue is America isn't doing good things for itself (and by extension good things for its allies), it works only for Israel and the global Jew.

Shit and artificial.
Fake and gay.
I live on an island matey. I'm the expert and I say it's as artificial Obamas benis.
Whatcha gunna do about it?

*as

Americans should do this on the Great Barrier Reef.
Make us a new ethno State. with no snakes or abbos but lots of guns.

We should just cede the Pacific to the chinks.l, and focus on the Americas, which has the most untapped oil and other resources in the world.

Only if we could liquidate 90% of Latin kinetics population and rid ourselves of these Jews and communists.

U.S + Canada by its self is pretty much the ultimate power block.

That looks neat to live on

> kills all marine life

yeah I'm sure you're losing sleep at night over this

pretty sure they mix the sand with concrete, at least around the edges

quite impressive in my opinion

why don't we make more artificial islands?

From one islander to another. I don't see a problem with artificial islands. The one in OP-faggots image looks pretty neat. It shouldn't be ashamed of it's artificial status.
Sure, there's a rugged beauty to the all-natural kind. But my home island has it's highest point about 4 meters above sea level, and most of it is less than a meter above (thankfully tide is just a few centimeters here). Soooo, if there is anything at all to the global warming doomsayers, then we either go artificial, or drown (or worse, move to the continent and live with the strange and insane cunts inhabiting those cursed lands)

Fuck China, conquer land like everyone else, by going to war. I'm sure we could all carve up the middle east and africa equally if we work together, but the native populations have got to go...

>Trannies are whatever sex they say they are.

If you say so, I'll accept that continentals believe this shit and just agree to disagree. Like I said
>The strange and insane cunts inhabiting those cursed lands
Really, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

It's cool OP, I understood the subtext that flew over the heads of all of these autists

Well done trans satire my dude

Stop destroying fish spawning areas chink.

Let's see a pic of your comfy island

hhhmmm, stinks like datamining. But what the fuck. People here knows who and what I am. So doxxing is not really a worry. It's not like some crazy antifa cunts are just going to swing by for a surprise visit.
Never really got a clear understanding of 'Stralia. Island or continent?

Looks comfy. I'd set myself up with some weed plants, a moonshine still and a Danish QT. Straya's and island and a continent

So when are we buying our own island Sup Forums?

I think the Chinese have bribed the Democrats to focus on muh Russia while ignoring the real threat

>geo

Fuck you chink.

You aren't fooling anyone. China must be stopped.