>tell them you are illegal
>get more rights than native born Americans
>YFW

because my grandfather killed your grandfather

*Hug* there there, let's make sweet memes together senpai user

ゲイなスレード

信じれない。

Hello

Fly to America, Get Japanese or other company to sponsor your visa, Try to get green card.

Me LARP you long time and think you are Jap proxy lame fag.

Miyazaki disapprove your lame thread. Miyazaki tells you go back to clean dirty car and learn Karate like real man.

Sage.

(BTW KYS user).

BTFOing for ants

If you're not larping, be glad you're a jap, bro.

You literally have the most racially conscious race in the world. The Jap goberment will never try to turn Japan into an immigrant shithole.

Test

You could be American someday

Grass is always greener on the other side my dear Jap
Come visit, you will regret it
Asians are not treated with respect here, they are ignored until they are useful for making money

You don't want to be Burger. They are barbarian.

Ill accept you as an American, Yoshi.

The world trade centre must've been stuffy at 12.00 PM 11th September 2001.

how could a pile of rubble be stuffy? it had already collapsed by noon champ

It’s still better than either the American Engrish teacher working in Japan LARPing as a nip, or, the proxyfag who posts the same old OUR TRADITIONALISM SUCKS MY DAD WANTS ME TO LIVE IN OUR VILLAGE BUT I WANT TO LIVE IN THE CITY SO THE OLD WAYS SUCC pasta thread.

I wish I was Japanese, living in Japan, surrounded by Japanese people.

Instead I am Huwhite, living in Canada, surrounded by Chinese scum with a hefty sprinkling of every other race on earth. Almost all the white people around me are incredibly blue pilled cucks who bear the cross of being born white on their sleeves.

Hot metal doesn't cool easily, especially with thermite.

so stuffy = boiling lava hot in bongland? fuck off your dig backfired harder than your life goals

>Hurt.