twitter.com/seanhannity

twitter.com/seanhannity

NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/sean-hannitys-twitter-page-disappears/
archive.is/NzdbW
archive.is/AZ5Fh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, he’s probably drunk from knowing Trump is on his way to the noose. Move on.

No. @Jack just shut it down.

How do you know that?

Because that's the only reasonable explanation.

Well, I believe he’s drunk and did it himself, just as much evidence as you have, and an easier explanation than believing a bunch of dumb conspiracy

That bloated shill deactivated his account, it was NOT suspended. Mark my words, it will reappear, he will claim it was hacked, or a rouge twitter employee removed it.

bump

And it's fucking real....

Man these people are digging their own graves, wtf is wrong with them. How can they not see this?

good
bigots don't deserve a platform to spread hate

You're afraid. The end is soon.

Some stupid sjw at Twitter closed his account

just another russian bot account. they are protecting our democracy!

ticksntocks

Oh I just can't wait for this to backfire
yeah I bet it is something like this (again)

nice projection drumpfkin

KEK he probably wishes he died in that car crash he showed at the end of his broadcast.

There was a lot of weird activity on it just before it dropped. Seems likely it was hacked.

there was a thread i skimmed over earlier saying an odd tweet kept getting posted and deleted before this

anyone know what it was?

Just “Form submission 1649”

Has to do with alcohol import or some shit

What if he's hinting about Julian Assange being en route?

Why don't you go keep some peace?

AND THAT'S THE FOUR ONE ONE ON THAT!

They can see fine, but they've crossed the Rubicon, so to speak. They've gone so far they can no longer turn back, the only hope they have is to double down and try to fight their way out.

... Why that form? It’s literally about goods intended for purchase, why would you think that has to do with Assange? Could be referring to all sorts of shit

"Theft of goods in transit (from US)" Could be something to do with Uranium One?

has it been down for a long time?

Because of the title.

Do I post this on T_D?

was he tweeting details of the assassination plot?

Account gone

truepundit.com/sean-hannitys-twitter-page-disappears/
archive.is/NzdbW

Some fag intern at Twitter is trying to impress someone, read: a girl he hopes to lose his virginity to, by suspending a high profile right winger account. Wouldn't be the first time.

Government property & goods does not refer to people. There’s a million things he could have meant by this, doesn’t mean he’s not just fucking drunk.

Same thing happened with Assange. Then Assange came back on and acted like nothing happened and zero explenantion.

Somethings fucky.

This. Same thing happened to Assange a few weeks back.

The fact that multiple shills are saying this in multiple threads means it's a fucking talking point because it literally came out of nowhere.

Kys jew.

Sean Hannity is far too popular to get shut down without a whisper. This will hurt twitter.

Dude, do you not remember when Trump's account got shut down by an (((employee)))?

You get the blue page. He didn't shut it down.

SHUT
H
U
T

IT
T

DOWN
O
W
N

Nice ad hominem. Must have ran out of straws to grasp at.

I have no idea why liberals get so bent out of shape about Hannity, he's a goofy dork who's generally right but kind of off base most of the time. Somehow people think he's a malicious propagandist

These guys are fucking idiots. Stunts like this will double Hannity's viewership. When will they learn?

T H E G O Y I M
K N O W
S H U T
I T
D O W N

archive.is/AZ5Fh

What did he mean by this?
>Hannity's last tweet
>#hannity on his own posts?
Is this atypical of him?

Imagine being stock owner here, I would have been pissed as fuck. It's been so fucking much shit with them now lol.

The value here has to go down severely when they are able to do this shit all the time. How can they blow it this hard?

A part of me knows that all this - all of what's been going on since Trump came onto the scene - is an enormous stage show for the plebian masses.