How can the furfags be stopped, Sup Forums?

How can the furfags be stopped, Sup Forums?

Tell their mothers that their children have become degenerate faggots.

They crave attention. Only give them the time of day when they are acting like normal people.

You better hope they can't be stopped.

The Frontline Furry Fighting Force will surely lead us to victory.

They're an evolutionary dead end, they'll never reproduce in enough numbers to sustain a population.

Flamethrowers and poison gas.

I'm a furfag kek. I don't think I need to be stopped cause I don't really do shit

what's your fursona

(you)

I don't have one, I usually use edited generic red fox pictures. Also fursuits are pretty degenerate

And then the jew in the costume got gassed. The end.
What a wonderful story.

As a closeted furry myself, it's about self-image. I dislike who I am and how people perceive me, both based on my general ugliness and social stuntedness. Associating with a furry character is a way for me to escape that reality and be someone else for a while. It's a lot like Second Life or any other form of escapism.

>inb4 hit the gym and get a job as a waiter to improve your social skills
I fear I'm so far gone socially, I'll never be able to recover and lead a normal life.

>I dislike who I am
Oh that's healthy.

if you're late teens/early 20s youre young enough to recover socially. don't work as a waiter that will just traumatize you. though you should try to get a job as an engineer or in a trade where technical ability matters way more than social skills.

>-sidesteps and let's you pounce Benny"
>"nuuuu! *is pounced*"
Jesus, What the Actual Fuck am I reading.....

It's not that I hate myself for being selfish or anything. It's mostly that I'm so pathetic. I feel very lonely a lot, and I think I'm at the point where that feeling of loneliness is just my default emotion now instead of being it's own distinct thing.

>hates furfags
>pretends to be an anime girl

you realize these faggots are just as cringy as the anime posting faggots?

I'm almost done with a geology degree. The idea was that it'll just be me and nature for a lot of the work day, but we'll see how that goes.

Well while you wallow in self-pity, alpha furries will be out slaying leftists.

Autism in it's purest form. Furfags are the final evolution of soyboys.

You even got "its" wrong, both times.

I'm not gonna lie I just smoked a massive cone before I made this thread.

you should consider geophysics or a different degree altogether. i've known several unemployed geology majors.

Why bother stopping us? It's a fun little thing to involve myself in online and I lead a normal life otherwise. The degenerates like in OPs picture are mentally stunted and would still be man children, furry fandom existing or not.

You can't

It's interesting you say that. Last semester, one of my old professors had a presentation all about how geology is in a hiring stall because of the falling price of oil.

get an engineering degree and you won't be unemployed
then you can pay for gym membership and social skills lessons
maybe even get a gf (or bf if ur gay lol)

>Be me
>Only straight furfag for miles
>Literally just shitpost on Reddit and Sup Forums without bringing in fur shit

I don't know what your have against fur fags op but just let them gas themselves.

looks like heart disease and diabetes will stop them for us

I made this edit at least half a year ago lol

Furries have this interesting phenomenon that I call being "extremely inclusive." No matter what the cringe is, it's acceptable. It's like social outcasts who don't want to socially outcast anyone. Thus, the cringe is seen as normal.