Form Submission 1649

Facebook's Chief Marketing Officer Gary Briggs resigns.
Twitter's Chief Operating Officer Anthony Noto resigns.
Snapchat's VP of Product Tom Conrad announces future resignation in march
Hannity quits twitter... Hannity has insider info. Put options on social media stock when? Just asking..
If the Roths are collapsing, you would sure hope they had a new currency developed and ready to swap out. Enough cryptic shit I guess. But I do wonder if shills ever tried to steer people away from cryptic shit. Makes you think, mostly about helicopters crashing.

His last tweet though.. 1649 is an interesting year considering our current times.

I once convinced myself I was crazy, locked up all that shit and became a normie again. But I came back for some reason. Maybe I'm still crazy, but if were not... This is the ride to end all rides boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Hf3Jr
oll.libertyfund.org/pages/1649-a-declaration-of-parliament
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Court_of_Justice_for_the_trial_of_King_Charles_I
adoptionsupportservices.com/PDF Forms/1649.pdf
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B-95giwldeKgsd0nYiw_sEaSf4kGNLZgEIvEhL2mVAw/htmlview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump's been preparing my man. Where u think he got the term "Drain the swamp"

You have evidence that Volcker is Jewish?

Out of this whole discussion that's what you have a problem with? Rothschilds are finished. Central banking has run its course.

bump

Yes. The truth is of most importance.

January, 1649:
>January 4
English Civil War: The Rump Parliament passes an ordinance to set up a High Court of Justice, to try Charles Imfor high treason.
>January 20
Charles I of England goes on trial, for treason and other "high crimes".
>January 27
King Charles I of England, Scotland and Ireland is found guilty of high treason in a public session. He is beheaded three days later, outside the Banqueting Hall in the Palace of Whitehall, London.
>January 30
Following the execution of King Charles I, the Commonwealth of England, a republican form of government, replaces the monarchy as the form of government of England, and later of Scotland and Ireland. Members of the Long Parliament serve as government.

>this thread has been pruned or deleted

three Hannity threads deleted now
get ready for the hammer on this one

what are the chances this is a publicity stunt?
he has been known to tick and tock

>Form Submission 1649

archive.fo/Hf3Jr

Is trump Oliver Cromwell?

If shtf with him, then his tick tock bs be prophetic and would get Sup Forums and /x/ wet for the next few years.

oll.libertyfund.org/pages/1649-a-declaration-of-parliament

WE BOUT TO REVOLUTION

itt: more leftypol and reagan battalion cringe

So you're predicting a collapse in central banking (we all are), but when? When does the shit hit the fan?

Yeah, the fuck is happening? Really mods?

Probably because there are like 5 threads up about it.

This is all very strange, Anons..... May have a happening here....

Next person to put up a Hannity thread needs to include a picture of a black guy banging a white woman. That should stay up for a few hours.

at least the other threads were about what was going on
one was up BEFORE Hannity account takedown
now the two up are about king fucking charles?
wtfuckery

You say that like it's out of the ordinary

Good point

exactly

It's the left's new motto Lads.... "No Platform"

Charles I of England was declared guilty at a public session on Saturday 27 January 1649 and sentenced to death. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Court_of_Justice_for_the_trial_of_King_Charles_I

#ReleaseTheMemo

Nothing on his best buddy's Mark Levin's twitter..... Levin hasn't posted anything to twitter for the last six hours.

I wonder what the fuck.

eh? Not really. I'm a conservative. I don't want war. I just find the date interesting for Hannity's last tweet. I'm just an observer in this life. Watching and sharing what I see. No one should ever want war and any war that is sought is often evil. Honest men only use war as a last resort after everything else has failed.

kek. godamnit mods.

spotted the fed

He drained the swamp alright

>Where u think he got the term "Drain the swamp"
From having a shit

Yeah they got a dick pic from his goyim

Yeah they got a dick pic from his goyim

Form 1649

adoptionsupportservices.com/PDF Forms/1649.pdf

1+6+4+9=20 and Sean was 20 in 1981 and 1+9+8+1 =19 so 2019 OH MY GOD HE’S TELLING US SOROS WILL STAGE A COUP NEXT YEAR WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Notable resignations

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B-95giwldeKgsd0nYiw_sEaSf4kGNLZgEIvEhL2mVAw/htmlview

It's a missing DoD form about variance or something.

thanks micro thats really helpful

from just bullshitting he said so himself. Fuck Trump. I dipped when he dropped Bannon.
Bannon 2020. Bannon is /ourguy/

Bannon is going to be executed for treason.

I've long suspected Bannon was always a spy and had a hand in Andrews death, and the subversion of his news network. Seeing what played out with Trump makes him that more likely to be that guy.

>you would sure hope they had a new currency developed and ready to swap out
what is NESARA and the "rainbow" currency backed by precious earth metals

Does the deep state, the dnc, the rinos, the pedos, the shills, the commies, the msm not realize they will all be executed bar none if trump is assassinated, impeached, or 25thd? Do they honestly think they are the only ones tracking peoples locations? Do they think people dont have lists and locations of every pedophile from every zipcode in the US thats on the national sex offender list at nsopw.gov, lists and locations of every commie professor(determined based on their published works and social media) from every college in the US, lists and locations of every shareblue shill based on whistleblowers here and on reddit, lists and locations of every msm reporter that colluded with hrc during election and/or lies daily to subvert simply by scraping their names from their news outlets websites and then automating a background search of each to determine all their residences? Do the dems and rinos think we cannot eviscerate their security forces that are embedded with patriots at every post?

Jews are perpetually stuck in the moment. The have no foresight. Or foreskin.

>Does the deep state, the dnc, the rinos, the pedos, the shills, the commies, the msm not realize they will all be executed bar none if trump is assassinated, impeached, or 25thd? Do they honestly think they are the only ones tracking
>peoples locations? Do they think people dont have lists and locations of every pedophile from every zipcode in the US thats on the national sex offender list at nsopw.gov, lists and locations of every commie professor(determined based on their published works and social media) from every college in the US, lists and locations of every shareblue shill based on whistleblowers here and on reddit, lists and locations of every msm reporter that colluded with hrc during election and/or lies daily to subvert simply by scraping their names from their news outlets websites and then automating a background search of each to determine all their residences? Do the dems and rinos think we cannot eviscerate their security forces that are embedded with patriots at every post?"

How many levels of autism is this?

January 27 – King Charles I of England, Scotland and Ireland is found guilty of high treason in a public session. He is beheaded three days later, outside the Banqueting Hall in the Palace of Whitehall, London. - might be a strech but if we corelate todays date with 1649 we would get the execution of a head of state for treason.Did he try to warn us about an assassinaton attempt on Trump or that he would be found corrupt by the investigation?

to be fair,it would be scary as fuck to invade the US since most of you motherfuckers have AR-15s and other firearms.You will probably wait for the incoming invasion army on the beaches or some shit knowing you lot.

>3 days later he was beheaded
>posted that tweet 3 times before account went dark
significance?

the problem is any WWIII invasion would also coincide with a Civil War here. there would be total chaos. there would be a side supporting the enemy, so you could just land on the coast areas that they (the commies) control.

it would be sketchy but I think the patriot would win. the commies would be too busy dealing with total chaos in their cities and their nogunz soy boys. we would just cut off all their food and water since we control the productive countryside.

bump

one of the most accurate descriptions of america i've ever heard, people would bring picnic lunches

na if there was a million chinks coming here in boats, millions of redneck democrats and millions of redneck republicans would put aside their differences, grab their ar-15s, get in their diesel f-350s, and drive to california for some shootin'

What happened to Hannity’s twitter?

Newked.
But it's back up...
Fuckery.

>one of us?

>I don't want war.
doesnt really matter if you want it.
It is your moral obligation as an american to oppose tyranny. If monday shows the rogues have gone as far as has been claimed, outside the scope of the law, they must be hung.

WTF Nixon

I'm not so sure about that...an information war will start. People will be doxxed, antifa and RWDS will begin fighting each other, terrorist style at first.

There will be false flags and many reprisals on each side. Nuclear weapons could be used. They would definitely have at least SOME coast somewhere under their control, especially considering the coasts are dense with immigrant cities (NYC, Miami, Washington DC) already. It will not be the cakewalk imo.

Also they would have San Fran and Los Angeles of course.
San DIego would quickly fall under our control.

stronghold would be in denver and their priority assets would be silicon valley and the data center in utah

Yes and they would hold NYC for sure.
Each side would fight hard for DC, the battle would be incredible awesome.

They probably have their own data centers other than Utah as well. But you still want to hold Utah.

topkek, true though, deep state has infiltrated mod team

Miller is also a jewish last name