How is Sup Forums not dead yet?

autism is eternal

never underestimate the power of autism

>killing an Ideology
not gonna happen, the Aliens will find Servers full of Trap-Threads 500.000 years after the last man has turned to dust

Death is a pipe dream.

We're just fbi, talking to cia, being recorded by the nsa while the jews post pro-israel propaganda

>Ideas are bulletproof
t. ideas man

Not entertaining glowniggers would be a waste of taxpayer dollars at this point.

Sup Forums doesn't make any money for governments and activist groups to go after.

The media doesn't get off our dick.

because it's the most popular board on Sup Forums you raging newfag

Is that an elf? Muh dicccc

It sort of is, compared to how it would be if it weren't so overly manipulated by shills and shills and shills and bots and bots and algorithms and corrupted mods and whatever else.

Sup Forums is highly valuable in that many (especially young) people are influenced by the ideas shared on it and the memes it produces. It is definitely a target of the government and other groups. If I were a dictator or the leader of a CIA gone rogue or something, controlling Sup Forums or at least removing it's threat would be a priority. You can't outright destroy it though, because everyone who normally visits it would simply congregate somewhere else. You ideally would manipulate the place so that the users corralled into an area where they won't do as much 'damage'. Sup Forums today is essentially that, to a degree, although it is still highly influential and 'subversive'.

Because it's the most popular board and in turn generates the most shekels for gookmoot. Easy.

If you kill Sup Forums it'll fuck up the other boards. This is essentially a containment board for free speech.

Also, why kill your most popular board?

The fire is rising.

It is, you guys just don't know it. Three Letters have an unbelievable amount of influence here. Sup Forums is truly like a sea turtle riding the wave of shills and bots wherever they feel like going

Whoa are these screenshots of the alternate ending to Planet of the Apes? Sweet.

assholes are legion!!!
dicks are every where!!!

ive been having a really hard time posting ever since legacy capthca was taken away, probably wont be posting here ever again soon but im sure ill still lurk.

>Aliens will find Servers full of Trap-Threads 500.000 years after the last man has turned to dust
no they won't. even if just sitting static, HDDs have a shelf live of like 50 years.

>tfw normality is now 'subversive'

Sup Forums is immortal

Because everyday white genocide hangs in front of me like a big black wang and I just want to talk to people who would like the Holocaust narrative minimized

we are the C.I.A

Sup Forums is the greatest gift to the left. Any conspiracy theory, any hard to swallow fact can easily be discredited by adding Sup Forums to the headline. Any ripe to be redpilled normie will get on Sup Forums see the edgelord bots in their perpetual circle jerk and immediately be appalled.