Has anyone else noticed that right wing women have a more boyish, intense cast to their features...

Has anyone else noticed that right wing women have a more boyish, intense cast to their features? (I actually like the look, not being mean here)

Do they have higher T which makes them want to uphold tradition and control borders like men do? Or maybe they have more masculine souls and that reflects on their countenances?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer-expectancy_effect
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.full.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151008095104.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They wear less make-up because they are less ugly, inside and out.

Kill your father, rape your mother and read the bible, pederast.

That makes a lot of sense, yeah...

Less processed food and a more structured lifestyle makes a difference in the true beauty of a woman.

square jawed women are Ra's gift to the faitful

>right wing women have a more boyish, intense cast to their features
As someone who lives in a heavily red state, I've only noticed that leftoid women are either shitskins or ugly hags. Right wing women just look normal.

Add this to the equation as well as the possibility that you're conflating left wing chosenites for liberal swpls and I can understand the confusion.

"Masculine" features on women is and has always been attractive.

Strong chins are much better than weak chins. Good proportional fit body is better than excessively slender, etc

That's because high testosterone men are naturally attracted to traps so conservative women evolved to mimic those masculine features.

Looks like someone whacked her in the face with a shovel desu lad

They are woman not some dilapidated fat cunts with their eyes bulging out their heads.

Wo-man

I know its tuff for you retarded libshits and 50 gender faggots to comprehend but its easy for the right.

You're closeted gay

Someone did! :)

If this doesnt make you hard youre a fag

or, similarly, this.

Same for elite women athletes. T is great, unfortunately it drags them into lesbianism.

What a buncha horseshit

Is she the one that got finger blasted?

Wide shoulders, narrow hips, low body fat, her clit is probably size of mini penis from all the testosterone injections.

Yeah, you're fag and should seek a gym buddy for mutual masturbation.

Straight people will stick with feminine bodies

They talk and act all homely and traditional in public, but their high T will make them fuck a strong, masculine man, given right circumstances (ovulation, attraction, opportunity). This is just nature of the game, evolution making sure babbys are continually being produced. Women are not loyal, and that applies to high T women especially.

...and posts a woman with a boy's physique

>T
>man features
>rightwing
doesn't compute but then again you niggers are gay

Petite is not masculine.
Search Google for wide hips feminine body if you want more pawg example

moar? sauce?

Yep. Yanks are fucked in the head.

Shes a dancer; all low drag high speed girls look like this

looks like a man

It looks like some gopnik from Moscow suburbia. Is that supposed to be a hot woman?
No honestly, try some gay club, they are not judgemental, you can just observe the guys and it might bring acceptance to your closet gay Freudian nightmares.

>malnutrition
>feminine

pick one

Something youve never been mistaken for

>wanting to breed women at peak fitness is gay

Makes sense. Masculine personality traits predict right wing political views. Masculine personality traits are probably linked to in utero T levels. I assume masculine physical traits are linked to the same.

Any gynecologist will tell them to get 25% fat for pregnancy.
Have you been around athletes you faggot? Those women in your picture don't have periods because of low body fat and messed endocrine system from training. You literally cannot breed with them.

this

>You literally cannot breed with them.
I'm care more about the act than results

>crow's feet
>wrinkly hands

no thanks

No, that's just your expectancy bias in action. You're ignoring all those very feminine right-wing girls around you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer-expectancy_effect

However, right-wing, ethnocentric people are biologically different in other ways. They're for instance more capable for loving because of their healthy oxytocin production:
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.full.pdf

They're also more inclined to give for common good and less likely to freeload on others:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151008095104.htm

All in all, masculine features or feminine, strong jaw or weak jaw, always choose right wing woman over leftist.

Look at Ivanka Trump versus Tiffany Trump. Strong chin(ish) versus weak chin. Fucking retard