Sean Hannity Tweets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1649
Look what happens today in 1649.
They may want to remove Trump before his state of the union but they will fail miserably.
Try and remove him and you will see a crack down on democrats in all levels of government, Federal, State and local level democrats will be swiftly rounded up.

Trump is baiting the democrats to try and pull something so that he will justified in making the final move against them. Do not test Trump. Surrender wile you still can. No deals, that's true. But their won't be mercy later on. You should capitulate and beg for his mercy wile he still has some towards you people.

Surrender or you shall learn the fire and fury of The Donald.

Don't even try and get assistance from Canada or other countries. THE STORM IS EVERYWHERE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X49I3v2QCnY
twitter.com/reaIseanhannity/status/957156017548087298
archive.is/20180127061306/https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/957127637121445889
archive.is/AZ5Fh
youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STATE OF THE UNION

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

He's dead Jim.

cringe

Big name celebrity political host twitter goes down after mysterious tweets and no word from him......come on it seems obvious. But maybe I'm completely overreacting

The democrats are trying to make one last push because they fear what he might say at the State of The Union.

what are they gonna try?

stop larping as Q's autistic brother

Tick tock was a sham but hannity is doing good work

>Tick tock was a sham but hannity is doing good work

Was it a sham? The memo is right at the forefront now. People expect instant results, but government doesnt work like pressing buttons on a computer

Fox shut him down. He's digging to deep and dropping pills that even the heads of Fox News are like Sean tone it down.

Confirmed dead youtube.com/watch?v=X49I3v2QCnY

there's no need to do any "investigation" about this.

Hannity has a nationwide TV show, if he wants to tell the public something he will

What does it mean? Was he "getting the goods" on something?

twitter.com/reaIseanhannity/status/957156017548087298

Where's the actual tweet?

I got a hearty kek out of that

archive.is/20180127061306/https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/957127637121445889

and archive.is/AZ5Fh

Why did they have to kill him?

>Form Submission 1649
FBI, or I summon 1946 SS

He's saying if the FBI doesn't do it's job, he'll rally the American people to go full fash.

Holy fucking shit.

Does anyone have the full .webm of professor petersons "I can't do it" response to the jewish question?

Here's the youtube video, it's very difficult to find in search results.

He's probably the biggest fan of Israel. Fake, gay, sage, rope, rinse, repeat

link*
youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y

Fake account

whats all this republican v democrat spin all about? theres enemies on all sides

i-is he ok?

Just finished listening about the english revolution then. Synchronicity!

Checkin' those synchronicidubs.

Tick tock bump

LADS ^^^^^^^

THAT'S WHY HANNITY IS KILL

HE NAMED KING NIGGER LIVE ON AIR

That's a post from a fake account. Sean hasn't reached that point just yet